Meeeeeeee!!!

Got mine on Saturday. And I will be logging

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Yes, I trust Rob 100%. Plus, he gives his testing to PA who knows what he's doing with these 2 compounds. I have confidence he'll get some bulk androsterone sooner or later and I'll be lathering it on when he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    My trust is in Socal/Alpha Gainz as far as this market goes. Very few companies I trust but Rob is a stand up guy, and has refused to put anything out till he has the correct raws.
    Thanks for the kind words, it really makes some of the struggle worth it when I know you guys understand that we're working to get 100% solid products out!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, it really makes some of the struggle worth it when I know you guys understand that we're working to get 100% solid products out!
    Nothing but respect for you, Rob. You've ALWAYS done me right and the Alpha Gainz products are bad ass.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I will also add that PA has yet to see legit androsterone on the market, so until I hear him say it's legit androsterone, I'm not 100% sure of product claims.
    I agree to this and PA told me the same thing personally.

What I can say for far on my run...is this feels different then any epiandro I have ever run. I can't put my finger on it exact yet, but it just feels "cleaner". Its like comparing primobolan to test is how I can describe it best personally. Test is amazing but Primo is just a step ahead. Improved mood, energy, focus and overall just a better feel then test. At least this is how I am responding.

Speaking to IML, they say they are 1000% confident in this compound. They started working on it a few years ago when I urged them to copy AndroHard and it took them years to get it produced.

I would be shocked if it weren't 100% correct. And I will need an explanation why I feel so different on this version. I'm stumped.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I agree to this and PA told me the same thing personally.

What I can say for far on my run...is this feels different then any epiandro I have ever run. I can't put my finger on it exact yet, but it just feels "cleaner". Its like comparing primobolan to test is how I can describe it best personally. Test is amazing but Primo is just a step ahead. Improved mood, energy, focus and overall just a better feel then test. At least this is how I am responding.

Speaking to IML, they say they are 1000% confident in this compound. They started working on it a few years ago when I urged them to copy AndroHard and it took them years to get it produced.

I would be shocked if it weren't 100% correct. And I will need an explanation why I feel so different on this version. I'm stumped.
    You may be right on about this, Wes. I'm noticing effects earlier than I have on other stano PHs.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    You may be right on about this, Wes. I'm noticing effects earlier than I have on other stano PHs.
    How you running it FPR?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How you running it FPR?
    3 per day.

Initially I shared your concerns over a lethargy threat, or the threat of impaired libido. Let me assure you that I am seeing no signs of either malady. Quite to the contrary.

Wesley and I have been sharing stories of our experience with this stuff and we're almost mirroring one another. Already my appetite and libido are up, CNS is stimulated with enhanced stability on lifts, energy is elevated and even seeing some drying effects occurring already. I almost can't believe it.

The company supposedly worked on this formula for a very long time trying to get it right. So far I'm digging the hell out of it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay....so I couldn't hold back and have been running this for the past four days. I. Love. This. Shit. FINALLY, someone got this formula correct since the days of PP. I feel great!! I'm really shocked as I thought it was going to be just as shitty as all the other ones I've tried in the past. No way. This shit is the real deal. Now as long as there are no negative developments as the cycle progresses, i'd say we finally have a winner in the realm of DHT phs! I couldn't be happier. Hopefully I don't have to bite my tongue in a few weeks.

I'm going to play around with the dosage a bit. I think I'm going to want to bump it to three or maybe four a day. I'm also trying to keep costs down, so we'll see.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, this all really sounds promising. Looks like this will definitely be part of my spring stack, will be following all these logs closely.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    Wow, this all really sounds promising. Looks like this will definitely be part of my spring stack, will be following all these logs closely.
    In regards to our conversation in the beginning of this thread, this stuff DOES NOT feel like AHv2 AT ALL. Not sure what the difference is, but there sure as hell is a big one. Clear head, energy and an overall good feel to it. I'm really digging it. Not too mention there was already a strength increase after only four days on.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-14-2016 at 01:32 PM.