Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Super R Andro

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Okay....so I couldn't hold back and have been running this for the past four days. I. Love. This. Shit. FINALLY, someone got this formula correct since the days of PP. I feel great!! I'm really shocked as I thought it was going to be just as shitty as all the other ones I've tried in the past. No way. This shit is the real deal. Now as long as there are no negative developments as the cycle progresses, i'd say we finally have a winner in the realm of DHT phs! I couldn't be happier. Hopefully I don't have to bite my tongue in a few weeks.

I'm going to play around with the dosage a bit. I think I'm going to want to bump it to three or maybe four a day. I'm also trying to keep costs down, so we'll see.
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Go to my log and look at the picture from day 1 compared to day 5. Already drier and leaner. Muscle separation and fibers are popping.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Agree wholeheartedly.

Go to my log and look at the picture from day 1 compared to day 5. Already drier and leaner. Muscle separation and fibers are popping.
    Glad you guys agree. I agree too. The appetite increase is something I have not really mentioned, but Im starving day and night, which is awesome.

Also it's tough for me to really speak on this compound, anywhere but here. You guys trust me, but anywhere else it looks like a Sales Pitch. And I understand that. So I am taking the other logs more into account then my own.

But if you ask my personal thought on this. I never want to get off. I feel better a few days in then I did on EpiAndro, Super Epiandro or AndroHard V1- Lets see if I feel that way later on. My only wish was this stuff was a bit cheaper. But its worth every $$ if you can afford it IMO.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Glad you guys agree. I agree too. The appetite increase is something I have not really mentioned, but Im starving day and night, which is awesome.

Also it's tough for me to really speak on this compound, anywhere but here. You guys trust me, but anywhere else it looks like a Sales Pitch. And I understand that. So I am taking the other logs more into account then my own.

But if you ask my personal thought on this. I never want to get off. I feel better a few days in then I did on EpiAndro, Super Epiandro or AndroHard V1- Lets see if I feel that way later on. My only wish was this stuff was a bit cheaper. But its worth every $$ if you can afford it IMO.
    Do you foresee any decrease in price in the future, even for short term sales, or is the profit margin so slim that isn't a possibility?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you foresee any decrease in price in the future, even for short term sales, or is the profit margin so slim that isn't a possibility?
    Joined just to comment on this (on most of the other forums). Hopefully this will be the case. I need to pick this up now after the initial reviews and will need 6 bottles to run @ what Wes is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might not have to. I'm running at 300 and feeling great. Although I know that with DHT prohormones there's a threshold that if I cross it, I'll get BP spikes and anxiety.

On Ultra Stano that was four capsules. I couldn't go any more or I felt the side effects. Not sure what it would be with this stuff.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might not have to. I'm running at 300 and feeling great. Although I know that with DHT prohormones there's a threshold that if I cross it, I'll get BP spikes and anxiety.

On Ultra Stano that was four capsules. I couldn't go any more or I felt the side effects. Not sure what it would be with this stuff.
    Fair enough, looking at how the forum members here are dosing it will be interesting to see the results (please correct me if I am wrong):

@WesleyInman- 600mg
    @Freepressright- 300mg
    @Cdsnuts- 200mg
    and then looks like on IML a few are at 600 and others at 200-400

any recommendations as far as stacking? I have a good amount of BSL Chosen 1 and thought Epiandro might make for an interesting lean recomp
    Last edited by cubs1987; 01-14-2016 at 02:52 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley, try and get any IML guys you know to log this here. We need to get this place more active.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys I don't know about getting the price down on individual bottles, but if anyone is serious and wants 6+ bottles per order, PM me and Ill hook you up. I get a bigger discount the more I spend, like anything. If I buy 100-1000 at a clip, even better discount, but who can afford to sit on $6K-$60K in Randro? I cannot.

2 pack is on my store for 130 then use SWOLE to take off more.
    *2 bottles* Super R-Andro by Iron Mag Labs (same as Andro Hard!!!) - GymNTonic.com

4 pack is better deal 245 before discount and 232 including shipping if you use SWOLE code.
    Super R-Andro by Iron Mag Labs**4 bottles** + FREE SHIPPING (same as Andro Hard!!!) - GymNTonic.com

Anyways, I never mind PM's as such and will do anything I can for you guys. This is for SS members ONLY.

Anyways, I just verified that IML sent the bottle to Patrick Arnold for testing today. So this is good news. I will try and get some new members here, I'd love to even bring some of the PHF guys over here, there are some good ppl on that forum too.

Will update my log shortly.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 01-14-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What blows my mind is that this is supposed to be the same stuff used in AHv2, which I've said before a hundred times, really sucked ass for me. I don't get how it could even be remotely close to the same compound and have such a pronounced, different and positive effect? Then again, I don't pretend to know alot about exogenous hormones as it's not really my wheel house.

Oh, and the libido for me is going up, which is always a welcomed effect. I'm definitely going to be purchasing more as I only purchased one bottle to start because of all the bad experiences I've had in the past. Thinking about jumping on that two pack to extend this cycle nicely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man....I have to say, this stuff is the best thing to come around DHT wise since the days of androhard, IMO. It really packs a feel good punch. You can definitely feel it about an hour or so after dosing. You just get this smooth, clear headed, relaxed energy and feeling of complete well being. It feels great. It would be nice if they could make the delivery agent the way AH did to where you take it once in the morning and it lasts all day in your system. I remember when taking AHv3, the dose would creep on you and peak after about 5-6 hours and then SLOWLY decline over time. This stuff you can feel pretty much immediately after it gets into your system but then it fades after 3-5 hours. I always look forward to my next dose.

Other things to mention:

Motivation is WAY up.

Strength is Way up.

Aggression is good, but not a nasty asshole type of aggression. It's more of complete confidence feeling to where you don't need to lose your shit over something tiny. Like you're in complete control and you know it.

Appetite is up.

Recovery is up.

Libido is Waaaay up.

I love it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"