Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Man....I have to say, this stuff is the best thing to come around DHT wise since the days of androhard, IMO. It really packs a feel good punch. You can definitely feel it about an hour or so after dosing. You just get this smooth, clear headed, relaxed energy and feeling of complete well being. It feels great. It would be nice if they could make the delivery agent the way AH did to where you take it once in the morning and it lasts all day in your system. I remember when taking AHv3, the dose would creep on you and peak after about 5-6 hours and then SLOWLY decline over time. This stuff you can feel pretty much immediately after it gets into your system but then it fades after 3-5 hours. I always look forward to my next dose.

Other things to mention:

Motivation is WAY up.

Strength is Way up.

Aggression is good, but not a nasty asshole type of aggression. It's more of complete confidence feeling to where you don't need to lose your shit over something tiny. Like you're in complete control and you know it.

Appetite is up.

Recovery is up.

Libido is Waaaay up.

I love it.
Exact description. Big fan. I literally wake up and am excited to take it. I do feel awesome an hour later. I am motivated more now then I have been in a long time.