User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Super R Andro

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will look into it man. I personally paid for that shirt for you, so let me see what happened.

As for the wrists, no aches at all here. And I am not pumped all day like I am right after the gym, but I notice I am more full all day. But its a huge difference from my gym workouts, I get so pumped and look absolutely way way bigger. I am far less flexible.

Im still loving this product. Nothing at all bad to say about it from me. All good things still for me
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liking this review. Any comparison of it to the IML Super Epi Andro? I have been running Super Epi Andro 50mg/2x/day with EpicGainz and would probably say that it's a touch mild compared to 3 caps of AHV3.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Super R Andro

Quote Originally Posted by northcutt View Post
    Liking this review. Any comparison of it to the IML Super Epi Andro? I have been running Super Epi Andro 50mg/2x/day with EpicGainz and would probably say that it's a touch mild compared to 3 caps of AHV3.
    I'm not the best person to ask here as I couldn't tolerate the epiandro. Made me feel like shit.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm not the best person to ask here as I couldn't tolerate the epiandro. Made me feel like shit.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    Epiandro doesn't do squat for mealone. Maybe a little extra strength and hardness and I ran ultrastano at 600mgs + a day. However I'm running forerunners alpha hard at 12 caps a day (apparently 25mg epi, 25mg androsterone) and five days in and I'm already hardening up, leaning/drying out. Makes very little sense.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just picked up 6! Can't wait to run this with Epi

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm sold on the R-Andro. Sat back and waited to see what guys thought and it sounds all good for the most part. I just placed an order last night for 6 bottles from GYMnTONIC. I really would have loved to get an extra bottle or two but 6 is all I can really afford at the moment. I'll just have to run it at 400 mg/day instead of 600 mg like I wanted, should still make for a nice long cycle into the summer. Will be stacking with NorAndro at 300 mg/day. Probably won't be able to do a log, too busy with life circumstances and all that, but I may chime in with a final thought/review at the end. Looking to start towards the end of next month.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Well I'm sold on the R-Andro. Sat back and waited to see what guys thought and it sounds all good for the most part. I just placed an order last night for 6 bottles from GYMnTONIC. I really would have loved to get an extra bottle or two but 6 is all I can really afford at the moment. I'll just have to run it at 400 mg/day instead of 600 mg like I wanted, should still make for a nice long cycle into the summer. Will be stacking with NorAndro at 300 mg/day. Probably won't be able to do a log, too busy with life circumstances and all that, but I may chime in with a final thought/review at the end. Looking to start towards the end of next month.
    Ty so much for the order, it went out earlier and I think you will love this product.

Honestly out of maybe 50+ customers reviews, only one person said they didn't notice the product. But this customer ran 200mgs ED x 30 days and has never used a PH or any other supplement before.

So honestly nearly 100% feedback on this stuff.

I wanna run it 800+. Can't afford that either. Genuinely wish it was cheaper.

Sadly the thought of being wealthy, I think of buying hundreds of bottles of this stuff. Anyone else ever get that way?? LOL
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Ty so much for the order, it went out earlier and I think you will love this product.

Honestly out of maybe 50+ customers reviews, only one person said they didn't notice the product. But this customer ran 200mgs ED x 30 days and has never used a PH or any other supplement before.

So honestly nearly 100% feedback on this stuff.

I wanna run it 800+. Can't afford that either. Genuinely wish it was cheaper.

Sadly the thought of being wealthy, I think of buying hundreds of bottles of this stuff. Anyone else ever get that way?? LOL
    Yes, I often day dream of having a pile of cash fall in my lap and buying truckloads of supplements.

No seriously, I really do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what doses are you guys that have tried it finding to work good? I'm debating between 400 mg and 600 mg. It's going to be a long run for me either way, I picked up an extra bottle to get me into the summer months. Right not it would be 400 mg/day for 12-15 weeks (depending on how long I want to stay on) or 600 mg/day for 10 weeks. Still planning on stacking with Nor-Andro at 300 mg/day for 10 of those weeks also.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    So what doses are you guys that have tried it finding to work good? I'm debating between 400 mg and 600 mg. It's going to be a long run for me either way, I picked up an extra bottle to get me into the summer months. Right not it would be 400 mg/day for 12-15 weeks (depending on how long I want to stay on) or 600 mg/day for 10 weeks. Still planning on stacking with Nor-Andro at 300 mg/day for 10 of those weeks also.
    I like 400 and it's what I'm still doing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"