User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! I wish I could use this none stop.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE:

Patrick Arnold was sent a bottle of this to test today!! Awaiting lab testing.

Day 3-

Biceps and Triceps

Warmup 5 minutes

Bicep Supinated Dumbell Curls

20x10

30x10

50x10

65x10

Tricep Pushdowns (cables)

50x20

80x20

100x20

EZ Bar Curls

40x20

60x20

80x20

Skullcrushers

40x20

50x20

60x20

Hanging Ab Raises

Bodyweight x 10

x10

And that is it. I had 35 minutes to workout and this was what I could accomplish. Very light workout, but here are the reasons. I got to the gym and let me admit, my legs were so sore from the Leg Day before. My body just felt exhausted. I generally believe in taking the day off after any leg day, but I was just so motivated with this compound that I went. Woke up today thursday and not even sore one bit. This to me signals my recovery is far better on this product. I always am the most sore 48 hours later, and I am no longer sore at all today. This is important to recognize.

So anyways, the pumps I am getting already are skin stretching. The muscle is getting so hard at this dosage that I have to say I am VERY surprised.

What I have to say so far, is that I have ZERO anger. I have better energy big time. More aggression, libido is through the roof. My appetite is through the roof. Hungry all day and night. Mood is better and recovery is better.

Discussion of this product:

What people need to understand about this product or an epiandro or DHT compound like winny or var, these are body recomp products. I hear guys saying they ran epiandro at 400mgs ED and they were 30% bodyfat trying to bulk and they were mildly impressed. Of course you were. For this compound to shine, you need to be pretty lean already, or you need to be leaning out with a thermogenic for it to work best.

This will reveal muscles like no other compound. Rdhea and epiandro that is. The muscles get harder and literally just pop through the skin. You have the drying effecf, so you will see striations quickly that you never saw before.

Also you have to run this at solid dosages to truly "feel it" If you take one bottle for a month at 200mgs, you aren't going to see much. You really wanna run it 3-400mgs ED on the low end and run it 30-60 days. You want to be on a high protein diet. Also DHT compounds respond well to Fast Twitch exercises. So use explosive movements. Use Momentum. Do Plyometrics. On your abs, breathe all the air out on the positive portion of each crunch or situp. What I am saying is change your workout to explosive movements. Even if you keep the same workout exercises, do your reps faster, exert power on your reps.

Watch your body transform.

If you are prone to hair loss and want to run this product long term..then get Nizroal 2% or Pura D Or from my store- GYMnTONIC. These products, you rub dimesized amount into scalp ED, or EOD and let sit 5-10 minutes. Rinse and dry. This will not only keep your hairline, it will thicken and often show signs of new regrowth.

Anyways, back to Randro. IML confirmed they are sending the Product to Patrick Arnold for testing. I have zero reservation to say already this product is acting different from epiandro, and I have no reason to believe it is anything other then R-Dhea. Most people think this cannot be produced. They also said that about trest and look at the treasure that product turned out to be.

Don't take my word for it. Look at all the other Randro threads going around.

People are raving about this, and should be.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update Days 5 &6-

Will combine both days into one post.

Day 5- Shoulder /Back day

Had 30minutes for this session. Pec is actually bothering me today and therefore shoulder pressing is bothersome.

Seated Military Dumbells (per hand)

25x20

50x20

80x20

Wesley Inman Trap Shrugs

45x20

45x25

45x30

Dumbell Rows- weight per hand

55x10

80x10

120x10

120x10

Called it a day. Very little time and really did alot of explosive motions with the lesser weight, nice negative on each. Got a great pump.

Pump is one thing I am noticing on this compound, more then normal. The pumps on this dosage, especially when I take it PWO are awesome

Day 6- Leg Day (2nd one this week)

Changed it up and decided to do leg presses, which I despise, but it's something different. I have 40minutes to train on this day, So not gonna go crazy

Lower the weight all the way to the bottom, Pause for 5 seconds, explode up on each set.

Leg Press-plates per side

1platex20

2x20

3x10- + calf raise X10

4x10 + calf raise X10

5x10 + calf raise X10

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20

200 (rack) x 15

Standing Calf Raises

135x20

225x20

More info-

Called it a day. I must mention on Day 6 i took 300mgs PWO mixed in my pwo drink about 45 mins prior to workout. Workout energy and aggression was awesome. Strength was solid. All sets were effortless. Endurance was improved.

Today is Day 7 typing this, and this is an off day, just resting. I am not sore. My recovery is much faster on this product so far. Strength is good, aggression is good, mood is awesome, libido is awesome. No anger, No acne, no other sides at all to mention.

I actually look forward to my daily dosages, because I feel really good an hour after I take it. And it lasts for hours.

I also feel a bit warmer on this product. GF mentioned she sees my midsection thinning out as the rest of me is getting more striations. I would say this is an accurate representation this far in.

Hoping to train 2morrow. Very Motivated on this compound.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second the hungry part. I'm not really one to get hungry lately, but at the moment I feel as if I can't quench this hunger. I like it. Day 3.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-19-2016 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I second the hungry part. I'm not really one to get hungry lately, but at the moment I feel as if I can't quench this hunger. I like it. Day 3.
    Good news man, any other updates you can offer??

Update DAY 13-

I apologize I had another workout and day to post on Friday but was too busy.

Anyways, today is Day 13 using this compound.

I will do a 2 week evaluation using the guidelines I mentioned on Day 1 this week.

Still super happy with this product:

Leg Day:

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20 warmups

Leg Press Warmups

1plate per sidex20

2x20

2x20

Squats (ATG)

135x10

135x10 warmups

225x10

315x10

405x2....called it here. These reps went up effortless, but at the lower portion of the lift, I feel the issue in my Hip Flexor and do not want to make this worse. Instantly racked it and called it a day for this reason. Frustrating because honesty I am feeling very strong and motivated and want to go heavier.

Here's some old video to show how easy 405 usually is for me. And it's easier now, but this injury is keeping me from reps and going any heavier. Super irritating.

Wesley Inman Strongman 500lb NO HAND Squat - Prescription Nutrition - YouTube

Seated Calf Raises (pause at bottom on each rep, and at top of each rep for 5 seconds)

1platex20

2x10

3x10

4x10

5x10

What I should also mention is I have been doing 300mgs 2x per day on workout days, and 200mgs, 3x per day on non workout days. I also have been using 300mgs, emptying the caps into my PWO about 45 minutes prior to each workout. The result is awesome. I feel awesome, much stronger and motivated, and blood pressure spikes are not happening.

All the effects I have mentioned are continuiing. Libido is extremely high. Way higher then it was on epi andro, and way way higher then it was prior to starting this compound.

Clothes are not fitting already. I look alot bigger, and I am alot harder, midsection is much thinner and ripped. I think I might be up a few pounds and the hardening of the muscles is making me look alot bigger. Getting alot of compliments. My gf is very happy with me being on this compound too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update-
    I will be taking a day or two off from the gym. Supposed to go today but not feeling 100%, might have caught a slight virus that is going around, a bit of fever, etc..so gonna take the day off. Also I must say, my pec is really beat up. I didn't post a workout that I did the other day, meant to, but my pec has a pretty nasty strain/light tear. Its bruised and definitely hurts to raise my arm over my head, so the remainder of this log, it's very unlikely I will not hit any chest movements at all-

2 week REVIEW

Strength- Excellent Strength Increases on this compound. Overall very noticeable. Also when I take PWO, I notice strength gains immediately.
    Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. Also I am less flexible at this point already.
    Size- I have put on a few lbs..so maybe a tiny bit bigger, but I "look" bigger, since I am leaner, harder and my midsection is getting super tight on Randro.
    Endurance- Cannot really say with endurance. Strength and motivation has been so good, so I have worked harder and that might be a reason for increased endurance.
    Cardio Function-- Not noticing increases or decreases too much. Again if anything from me working harder overall, that would be a reason.
    Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
    Aggression- In a positive way I am more aggressive, especially in the gym. No anger or frustration.
    Anger- None I am more calm actually
    Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
    Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
    Agression in the Gym- Good solid aggression for the gym on this compound. Makes me super motivated
    How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression
    Sex Drive- Increased!
    Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me
    Nightmares- NONE
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure
    Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
    Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.

Other Notes: I will still say that appetite is up, motivation is up, looking bigger, leaner, stronger, and feeling better. Without doubt I have no issue saying that I would like to run this compound for a very long time straight. The only thing i will do different is maybe drop down to 3-400mgs ED, so I can afford to run it long term. Also I will use a DHT shampoo like Nizoral or Pura D' OR to protect the hair on my head that I just regrew LOL.

OVERALL RATING so far: A+

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In regards to running this longer then the recommended 8 weeks, I'm wondering if suppression wise it will be the same as Androhard, which for me, was barely anything. I ran AHv3 for 16 weeks at 3-4 pills/day and I could have easily went without a PCT. No nut shrinkage and no shutdown. Is this just a function of a DHT compound in general or was it something specific with the way AHv3 was made? I would like to run this for 16 weeks starting in Mid may and going to Mid September. So basically the whole summer/beach season.

Thoughts?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Good news man, any other updates you can offer??
    Pulled plug on day 8. Could tell I was coming down with something. Full blown now, weather is up down and all around. Probably started too soon in the first place. Product does not just have androgenic tendencies, but anabolic as well. I ran 1:1 ratio of epiandro and r-Andro for the 8 days. Honestly, I feel as though estrogen got a little too low, but hard to say without bloods. I think it was already low before starting. I almost feel as if I need something wet lately. I was running dermacrine also which has built in AI's, which probably further lowered estrogen. Going to take a little break and re-access. Eager to try Alpha Gainz 4-Andro so I might just go that with r-Andro when I'm ready to roll again. Trest has kind of spoiled me, unfortunately. R-Andro/Trest or R-Andro/4-AD or perhaps R-Andro/Trest/4-AD may be in the near future. Approaching a need to bulk for summer, but I got to kick this sickness first.

On a side note, anyone get hurting joints on antihistamines? Could it be low estrogen coupled with antihistamines? Wake up feeling like I superdosed an AI or something.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-27-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    In regards to running this longer then the recommended 8 weeks, I'm wondering if suppression wise it will be the same as Androhard, which for me, was barely anything. I ran AHv3 for 16 weeks at 3-4 pills/day and I could have easily went without a PCT. No nut shrinkage and no shutdown. Is this just a function of a DHT compound in general or was it something specific with the way AHv3 was made? I would like to run this for 16 weeks starting in Mid may and going to Mid September. So basically the whole summer/beach season.

Thoughts?
    Good question man, I am not positive. TBH, I am fortunate enough to have my HRT script, so when I go off these compounds I generally just go back on that, and only PCT 1-2 months out of a year. Also I will probably run this with my HRT next, or even Trest and Randro is something I want to do. Wish I had a better answer. On that note, I do not feel very suppressed on this solo. Don't have labs to prove that, but I'm pretty confident it is mild even at this dosage. DHT in general tends to be less suppressive. I did some tests on the forums back in the day with winny solo and var solo at moderate dosages and then had labs..and I saw only mild suppression with both comparatively.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Pulled plug on day 8. Could tell I was coming down with something. Full blown now, weather is up down and all around. Probably started too soon in the first place. Product does not just have androgenic tendencies, but anabolic as well. I ran 1:1 ratio of epiandro and r-Andro for the 8 days. Honestly, I feel as though estrogen got a little too low, but hard to say without bloods. I think it was already low before starting. I almost feel as if I need something wet lately. I was running dermacrine also which has built in AI's, which probably further lowered estrogen. Going to take a little break and re-access. Eager to try Alpha Gainz 4-Andro so I might just go that with r-Andro when I'm ready to roll again. Trest has kind of spoiled me, unfortunately. R-Andro/Trest or R-Andro/4-AD or perhaps R-Andro/Trest/4-AD may be in the near future. Approaching a need to bulk for summer, but I got to kick this sickness first.

On a side note, anyone get hurting joints on antihistamines? Could it be low estrogen coupled with antihistamines? Wake up feeling like I superdosed an AI or something.
    Sorry to hear you are sick man. Feel better soon. I am glad you are noticing the effects of this product. Did you feel anger on the epi andro and randro combo?

Also as far as lowering estrogen, I will agree to this. I can tell mine is low, but for me this is good. I feel alot more stable, calm and content and my mood is better. When I am on something that aromatizes highly I get very moody. I am in perfect balance on this product. Still loving it.

I agree with you on the trest randro combo. I want to try that so bad. Please post up if and when you go back on!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Got my reup today!! Perfect timing. Thanks Wes!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"