User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get angry. I'm also feeling a little better today. Don't know why I always feel the need to pull the plug on anabolics as soon as I start getting sick and as soon as I start feeling better I'm ready to jump back on. Some humans are weird. Maybe it's the want to try the Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD that came in the mail today. Thanks Rob! Thinking about going R-Andro/4-Andro shortly. To be continued...haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call it placebo, call it Friday, call it payday. I don't care what you call it. I'm back in the saddle again. 4AD TD last night, slept better than I have in a long time. 4AD TD with R-Andro this morning, feeling fantastic. I think I'm on to something here. Sorry to derail your log, just following up my previous posts.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-29-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Call it placebo, call it Friday, call it payday. I don't care what you call it. I'm back in the saddle again. 4AD TD last night, slept better than I have in a long time. 4AD TD with R-Andro this morning, feeling fantastic. I think I'm on to something here. Sorry to derail your log, just following up my previous posts.
    Hey man good news, glad you are feeling better!! Let me know how you like that 4ad TD...im curious about it.

Update-

DAY 20

Have worked out a few times since my last post, just have not had time to post it.

I have to admit I changed PWO's and this stuff is no joke. This is M1 by TLM Research. Not my product, but I do sell it. I had to stop mixing my Randro in this product after 2 sessions because it spiked my BP way too high and I was literally out of breathe. Strength was 'sickening" Jason Genova reference, thank you

Anyways, anyone looking for an insane PWO..check this stuff out, but honestly use caution with it, this product surpassed my expectation. Almost too strong.

When I took the product, I instantly got goose bumps 20mins later, cold chill, nose started running, which reminds me of dmaa or ephedrine, it does this to me. I can breathe easier. Eyes dialated. Endless energy, and I feel very very awake. BP is not spiked when sitting still, but during workout with the randro it certainly was. Felt this product for hours. Also sweating like crazy. But the energy was insane in a good way.

LINK TO PRODUCT

M1- SUPER POTENT Pre-workout by TLM Research (**Caution using this product**) - GymNTonic.com

Anyways, my first day I took it, last thursday I had so much energy I had to train 2x. Here is that workout

Thursday (early PM)

Shoulders, Traps

Poundstones Pain Tolerance Routine (this is a routine Derek and I used to do for about 30 days. Can be considered a deload of some sort, but it gives incredible pumps. It is high rep, low weight reps, and you never lock out on any reps)

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)

20x50

25x50

30x40

35x40

Standing Military Barbell

45x50

45x50

Wesley Inman Traps

25x50

25x50

Roman Chair Ab Raises

BWx20

BWx20

BWx20

Called it a day, left with a cold chill, and feeling awesome . Had so much energy, went back to the gym with my gf at 6pm-

Thursday (6pm)

Deadlifts

135x10

225x10

315x10

405x10

Leg Extensions

50x20

100x20

150x20

Seated Calves- plates= 45lbs

1 platex20

2x20

3x10

4x10

Squeeze and Pause at top as well as the bottom, about 5 second pauses for each.

Sunday- Biceps and Back (Have to stay light on back because my pec is still a bit sore and it bothers me)

Biceps Supinated Curls (dumbells per hand)

20x20

30x20

40x10

55x10

75x6

Bent Over dumbell rows

40x10

50x10

75x10

Felt ok, but I felt the pec starting to pinch on the 75's, so I backed off

EZ curl bicep curls

50lbs x 21's

60lbs x 21's

110x10

110x10

Wesley Inman Shrugs

45x20- 5 second pauses

45x20 speed reps

90x 20 3 second pauses

Called it a day. We only had 35mins to train. Another solid workout. Used the preworkout and my Randro separate this day and it def calmed my BP spike down alot.

Comments about the R-Andro-

Honestly nothing new to really say. Still loving this stuff. All the same benefits I have mentioned are still going strong. I have to say my clothes are honestly fitting way way tighter. I have def put on some size, hardened up alot. Oh yeah, flexibility is pretty horrible right now. I can say I am way tighter, can't even put my seatbelt on without issues. Pumps during the wiorkout are insane on this. I am so tight and pumped..its a good feeling.

Still happy with product. Back at it Tues or Weds.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Wes can you expand on the Poundstones Pain Tolerance Routine? Interested in what this would look like for all body parts. I need to add in something like this once a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, i'd be interested in hearing more about it as well.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Likewise......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure no problem, sorry for the delay. I do have to update my log today too..been way too busy.

Poundstone's Pain Tolerance routine..

It is a technique Derek came up with that acted as sort of a "deload". We trained super heavy 100% of the time. Always pushed it, so every 6 months or so, we'd all do this program for 2-4 weeks only and completely abandon our normal training methods.

Pain Tolerance routine is simple. It is reps of 40-50 on all exercises. Lighter weights, and gradually increasing the weight, as long as you are still able to hit around 50 reps.

Also the reps must be partial, you are never locked out. Speed is also fine on these as is momentum. So literally Military Dumbells for example you are lowering and raising just about your head, constant tension, never pausing duing a set.

It simply changed up the Stress we were putting on our CNS and then also will give you incredible pumps. When we finally returned to heavy training, bodies seemed fresher, endurance was better, even if strength was slightly down for a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update DAY 26

Still running full speed ahead. Have had several training days since the last Log Entry, but just been so busy have not had a chance to post.

What can I say about Randro at this point that I haven't?? I can touch on the fact that my flexibility is far worse since I started. But this is translates to why I feel so strong and explosive. So much tighter. For example, on military presses I am really really having a hard time locking my arms out at the top now. My upper chest is just so tight and pumped during a workout. The pumps are really starting to show at this point. It is a good thing. Think of a rubber band that is super tight. That is how my body feels especially in my lats/pecs armpit area.

I actually look like Randy from Christmas Story or one of those 100lb kids walking around Gold's Gym with Air Lats. Not intentional.

What else can I say??

Mood is still good. Libido has been A++ this entire run. Appetite still increased, primarily I notice it an hour after I take my dosage, I'm still just as hungry as I was day 1. No Joint Aches. Increased Strength for fact. I also feel like I am more "stable" if this makes sense. Like my CNS is just keeping me very very sturdy. On squats I am noticing even when I am fatigued, I don't have any shakes in my legs and overall genuinely I just feel great on this compound still.

Hair color on my head seems alot darker then when I started. Not sure if this is also due to the fact we rarely even see the Sun during the winter.

Suppression wise, I am seeing nothing visibly in terms of testicular atrophy. I can usually tell pretty quickly with a compound from my years of AAS abuse, I'm very experienced in noticing things quick. Nothing so far. Also volume is just as good as ever.

One thing I must mention about this log too. Last Epi Andro log I did a body recomp. Dieted and did cardio, etc, etc.

This was more of a bulk/recomp. I am way bigger looking. Getting constant compliments on this. I weighed in 211, so I am only up 3 lbs, but my abs are so much more visible and my muscles are just so much harder, they are bulging out and more apparent. I'd say I "look" 5-10lbs heavier for sure.

Another thing I am noticing is oddly enough some days I am retaining water in my face, but that might be because my diet is really not good lately. I have been eating 4-5K calories ED, with alot of fatty and salty foods.

Other then that, still happy. Gonna run this log until day 35-40 and then be finished with the log. Will still continue to run Randro after that though.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to chime in here. Wes was kind enough to give me a couple samples of the M1 the other day and I had a chance to try it out this morning. VERY STRONG! I'm still sweating a little to be honest and it's been in my system for about 5 hrs. Cold sweats, shakes, elevated heart rate. You name it, I had it. Other then caffeine, I haven't been using a PWO supplements for a few months so I am probably overly sensitive at this point but, this is hands down the strongest PWO I have ever tired. Once I got my shit together I had a great workout, felt very strong, full of energy and very awake. Even skipped my usual cup of coffee this morning at work, didn't need it.

Thanks Wes!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed my face and head hair was darker on Alpha Gains AlphaStano which I think is EpiAndro. I am going to give Poundstone Pain a try. Im going snowboarding in Colorado in a couple weeks. This would be a good time to increase endurance, and lower my risk of injury from lifting heavy, right before I go out there.
    Last edited by derekh83; 02-22-2016 at 02:45 PM.