User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    Had to chime in here. Wes was kind enough to give me a couple samples of the M1 the other day and I had a chance to try it out this morning. VERY STRONG! I'm still sweating a little to be honest and it's been in my system for about 5 hrs. Cold sweats, shakes, elevated heart rate. You name it, I had it. Other then caffeine, I haven't been using a PWO supplements for a few months so I am probably overly sensitive at this point but, this is hands down the strongest PWO I have ever tired. Once I got my shit together I had a great workout, felt very strong, full of energy and very awake. Even skipped my usual cup of coffee this morning at work, didn't need it.

Thanks Wes!
    Glad you tried it and those are the exact effects. Stuff is NO JOKE. On off days I do 1/3 a scoop and I feel amazing. 1/2 scoop for a workout and its amazing. 1 scoop and its too much. My gf tried 1 scoop and she was up all night and had runny nose..but she hit 155 on squats for 10 reps which is a PR and she loves the product.

This is no sales pitch at all. This and Mesomorph blow away anything out there. Use both with caution.
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    I noticed my face and head hair was darker on Alpha Gains AlphaStano which I think is EpiAndro. I am going to given Poundstone Pain a try. Im going snowboarding in Colorado in a couple weeks. This would be a good time to increase endurance, and lower my risk of injury from lifting heavy, right before I go out there.
    Good news man and ty for the feedback!! I used to snowboard until a bad crash about a decade..I broke my acronium process, dislocated shouder, tore labrum and rotator..I also chipped bones at the joint. I had to choose lifting or that...I sold my snowboard the next day (Ride board with Burton Bindings) sill wear my Bones Jacket in the winter all the time
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update DAY 28

Worked out yesterday. Short session. Pec into tie in at bicep and tricep still bothering me..Go figure.

Shoulder Day

Seated Military Dumbells (weights listed per hand)

25x20
    50x20
    75x10
    125x10
    125x10 (bothering my pec and tricep...annoyed)

I say annoyed because this is not very strong for me tbh. This is my strongest exercise and even when I weighed 120lbs I used to press the 75s per hand from Day 1 in the gym. Might not sound like alot, but thats actually very heavy for a young kid to press..but that is 20 years ago..so I dont expect to be hurting or working with such weight.

I actually worked up to 170s per hand for reps of 5-8 back at Poundstones when I weighed 210ish, which is about same BW as I am now I dont have footage, but I do have footage of the dumbells in question when I was weighing 198 @ Poundstones. That is Kristin, Derek's wife filming. Iron Mike for the spot

Wesley Inman Shrugs
    45x20 - 5 second pauses
    45x20- 10 second pauses
    90x20 per hand, 1-2 second pauses

Delt Raises, slow and controlled, dumbells per hand

15x20
    25x20
    35x20

Called it a day. Ran out of time...

Pretty annoyed with how my body is acting this workout. Like I mentioned earlier my Pec at the insert of my armpit, into my tricep and bicep has some pain with any lifting. It's very very annoying more then anything because I cannot do what I want..but it's not a serious injury. Only serious enough to limit my time in the gym.

No new updates on Randro, except maybe I am feeling all week like my Blood Pressure is a bit higher all the time now. Can be stress or alot of other factors too. I didn't notice it until this week. So lets see if that fades by time this run ends. I am usually on the higher end of BP in the first place as is..Hereditary. I do know at high dosages epiandro spiked me up a little bit. This is still far superior to Epiandro in all aspects to date imo. Back at the gym today...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 35-

Update- Going to end this log in a few days-

I have been working out still, just no time to log. Here is yesterdays quick workout:

Shoulders, Traps, Back

Seated Military Dumbells Press (weights per hand)

25x20
    50x10
    75x10
    120x10
    120x8...pec and tricep starting to feel pain

Wesley Inman Trap Shrugs
    45x20 - 5 second pauses
    45x20- 3 second pauses
    45x20 speed reps, no pause
    45x20 10 second pauses.

Traps are completely blown up after this routine. 10 second pauses are insane. Super pump. Love it, gonna start doing this all the time.

Seated Pulldowns/Rows
    100x20
    120x20
    150x20

Ran out of time. Did this whole workout in 35 minutes. My daughter was with me at the gym so I always cut my workouts short so she doesn't have to wait long Rather spend time with her.

So, Randro. What can I say new about it?? Nothing honestly. It has been very consistent overall. Love this product. Gonna keep running it after this log. I am actually contemplating grabbing some Iron Legion Salvo and making this into a transdermal. Not sure what I can suspend it at..but I'd probably honestly try and see if I can get it to 200 mgs/mL. Id start with about 50mgs/mL at a time and work my way up. Time will tell though.

I have only good things to say about this compound. Going back on my HRT script shortly and will run this side by side. Expecting even better results.

My favorite way to use this compound is 300mgs, mixed into my preworkout 45 mins or so before workout. You simply feel awesome on it. I'm also a fan of using trest this same way. Have to be my two favorite things preworkout. Besides Test Suspension of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 38

Still running strong with the Randro. Still feel awesome on it. In fact I skipped one day just to see how my body responded and I did miss the increased mood. The best way I can describe it is that this product at the 600mg dosage I am running legitimately makes you feel calm, I feel very focused and not edgy. You feel less lethargic and just overall good and confident. Might sound out, but this is the feeling I get on it.

Similarly Primobolan at high dosage in the past gave me similar mood enhancement. Very similar feeling actually. You just don't wanna come off it ever.

Anyways, workouts have been good.

Weighed in 213lbs. Clothes are not fitting. Ripped the crotch out of a pair of jeans already. Growth is evident. Saw a close friend I haven't seen in about 3 months who is a competitive bodybuilder and he thought I put on 10+ lbs.

I wish I could afford to run this even higher. Would not be opposed to do 800mgs ED for 30 days just to see..but can't afford that experiment right now.

Flexibility is even worse then prior. Really struggling to put shirts on, etc. My muscles are much tighter and less flexible for fact from this product. Mind you I haven't been stretching..except legs..but I rarely do anyways bc of time constraints. I mentioned previous think of a rubberband tightening..this is how it feels.

My appetite isn't as strong as it was at first...but it's definitely higher then normal. I can say that in hindsight. Will wrap up this log and do an overall eval with it this week.

Biceps/Triceps workout-

Tricep Pushdowns-
    50x20
    100x20
    150x20
    200x20

Hammer Curls
    25x10
    40x10
    55x10
    75x10

Skullcrushers/ez curl tricep close grip presses
    50x20x10
    70x20x10
    80x20x10

Supinated Slow Controlled Dumbell Curls
    25x10
    35x10
    45x10

Ran out of time. Called it a day. Another question people are asking. Does this bother your joints?? Not even a bit. Winny is the exact opposite. I can't even use that anymore bc the joint pains are so bad. Randro my joints feel 100% fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 45 - Update

Sorry the log is thinning out a bit, still training still using Randro, and still super happy. Wrapping this up, but will have another update or two before the final review of it.

Started rehab on my pec strain. So far so good. Starting light and doing very slow controlled reps. Also on back since for whatever reason, rows also bother my pec a bit too.

Here's what happened today-

Tricep Pushdowns
    50x20
    60x20
    70x20

Seated Cable Rows
    60x20
    80x20
    100x20

Flat Bench Press
    45x25
    65x25
    85x25
    85x30

**no pain with this light weight. Will gradually increase, also I will hit chest 2x per week unless the strain or pain re-appears.

Dumbells Rows
    25x20
    50x20
    75x10

**no pain on these either

Incline Chest Dumbells

25x20
    30x20

Called it a day. Super light workout but honestly it felt really good to hit chest again and to start the rehab. Hoping to be back to heavy weights in the next month. Glad I rested, this injury really was painful for quite some time and right now, no pain at all.

Started using a new product that I am sellling on my store called SuperStim. By Driven Sports...same company that made CRAZE preworkout. Anthony Roberts referred me to this product and this stuff is awesome. So I have been experimienting with that preworkout and so far, so good!! A+ product.

Feel amazing on Randro. I don't forsee myself going off for some time. Also, one thing to mention, when I started I had a very small accumulation under left nipple. Maybe some left over gyno/pregyno from about a year ago. Nothing insane, but anyways, this is now more then halfway smaller. Randro absolutely shrunk it quite a bit. So this is good news too. I am not seeing any estrogen, prolactin or other issues on this product. And in theory you would not, but certainly the compound is living up to its name.

Still can't say enough good things about Randro.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 02-28-2016 at 06:29 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, it's funny how I had NO IDEA you were logging this, and that talking to you so often on fb and insta, primarily asking advise from you and talking about general things I completely forgot how strong you are man.

Those are some really killer numbers. Military press number is just crazy man. I am catching up and will be following since I am back here. Looks like I might try Randro soon if I can get fixed with this cycle I'm on and become a powerlifer once again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update DAY 52- FINAL DAY of LOG

Again sorry everyone for the delays, to say I have been busy is an understatement. Have been training and don't miss a day of Randro. I look forward to taking it.

I have been doing PEC/CHEST rehab for a solid week now, a few times and today was my first heavy day back. Let me post my routine and then do my final review.

CHEST/Tricep/Bicep/Traps

Warmup with Tricep Pushdowns and Seated Cable Curls x 10mins

Flat Bench Chest Press

45x20
    135x20
    225x10
    315x10- First time I have done more then 135 and this went up clean, no pain in the pec. Some slight slight feelings in the tricep.
    225x10

Bicep Curls Dumbells per hand
    25x10 per hand
    30x10
    35x10
    45x10

Skullcrushers

40x20
    50x20
    60x20
    80x20

Dumbell Incline Press - dumbells per hand-
    45x20
    45x20

Incline Bicep Curls - Dumbells per hand
    30x10
    45x10

Tricep Pushdowns

100x20
    150x20

Called it a day. Rehab is working out nicely. No real pain in the pec, like I mentioned I feel it in my tricep and bicep. Truthfully I think I had a strain in all three on that one side and now almost 2months later it is feeling ok tbh.

Onto the final Review.

RANDRO FINAL REVIEW

Strength- Excellent Strength Increases on this compound. 100% noticeble increases, especially when I use 300mgs Preworkout about an hour or so before a workout.
    Muscle Hardness- Much harder, just like with epi andro or other DHT derivatives. A+ hardening. That of Anavar.
    Size- I am up to 216. I look alot bigger. Absolutely 100% noticeable difference.
    Endurance- Endurance is really not impacted in the positive on this really so much. If anything I think muscle endurance is down a bit, ONLY because this product gives you a huge pump. Think dbol. Very similar pumps, maybe a bit less. So once pumped up, it's really hard to continue that muscle group, because it is swollen. Stays pumped for hours tbh.
    Cardio Function-- Tough to say. My cardio is improved because I have been doing some light cardio. So I cannot attribute it to this compound for sure.
    Vascularity- Def. improved. Vascularity and skin is drier, so midsection is way more revealed.
    Aggression- Aggression is still ok..was stronger at the beginning but unless i take 300mgs in one dosage, I am less aggresive then in the beginning.
    Anger- None I am more calm actually. A+++ of this product. Epiandro makes me angry, this does not.
    Depression- Zero. Mood is way better
    Overall Mood- Huge mood improvements. Feel very good and happy on this compound. Super motivated.
    Acne- NONE
    Oily Skin- NONE
    Changes in mood/temperment- Improvements only!
    Agression in the Gym- Improved.
    How this effects Sex- Improved erection quality and quantity, Improved libido, Improved Aggression, improved orgasm. One of the most noticeable effects of this compound. 100% at this dosage is awesome.
    Sex Drive- Increased!
    Any sexually related issues - NONE, this compound does create only improvements for me. I feel like ejaculatory volume is greater, and unlike most compounds where I feel suppression or testicular atrophy, oddly I am more full. Can't make sense of it, but that is the truth. Almost like it is increasing sperm count/volume.
    Nightmares- A few but it can be just stress related..I can't relate this to this compound for sure.
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE- If anything it shrunk any remaining pre gyno I had.
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- NONE
    Hair thinning- NONE
    Hair Darkening- Yes facial hair is darker for sure. Hair on my head is way way darker.
    Hair growth- Yes facial hair is growing more, hair on top of head coming in quicker, also noticing some body hair coming in, in little increments (shoulders, chest)
    Heartburn- Yes but only if you take on an empty stomach. If you eat first, I have not once had heartburn which is awesome.
    Prostate Issues- None. Just the opposite. Anavar and Mast give me prostate issues like I have to urinate often, etc, etc. Even epiandro at high dosage can do this after a few months. This is just the opposite. I feel zero incidence of this. A+++
    Joint Pain/Issues- None at all. I have heard one or two people say this is an issue. On winny I can't do more then 2 weeks. On this my joints feel 100% fine.

Overall Review:
    100% A+++++ Product. Best DHT product I have ever used.
    Positives: Everything about this product is amazing @ 600mgs
    Downside: Cost. To run this properly 400mgs + you are gonna spend some $$.

Honestly I will choose this over Andro Hard by Primordial. It has many similar attributes but feels similar, but only better. I truly have no reservation saying I would stay on this all year if one can afford it. The "alpha" feel you hear about is true with this. Only other compound I felt this on truly was primabolan. You just feel good. Mood is good. Strength is good. Libido through the roof. Appetite at first was through the roof but settled. ZERO sides.

It doesn't get any better then this. What I have learned from the logs is that 200mgs ED, really is not enough alone. I am going to make the personal suggestion to stay at 400mgs ED if you can afford it. When I ran Andro Hard I was at 1Kmgs ED. If I ran this at 1K it would easily defeat it.

I want to thank Eric Portrayz from PP for really bringing this compound to the table in the past, and Iron Mag Labs Prince and Heavy Iron for producing it.

I have no reservation putting my 20 years reputation on this product. This is the best body recomp product that exists. The fact it is legal, makes it even better.

If you are ready to cut, or body recomp, consider investing into this product. The cost is high, but you must look at it as an investment. Just like using AAS, HGH, etc..there are costs and each product has its value. This is 100% Androsterone. Even Patrick Arnold has not seen this on the market. This is a valuable asset to our community. Let's hope this doesn't get targeted by any upcoming bans.

Thank you to everyone following me on this journey. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do the best I can to answer.

If you wish to try this product, go to IronMag Labs™ - Bodybuilding Supplements Prohormones | Super-DMZ | Prohormones | Andro and use my code "WES15" for 15% off.
    Also check out the other logs to research and collect more information on this product before trying it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes, it's funny how I had NO IDEA you were logging this, and that talking to you so often on fb and insta, primarily asking advise from you and talking about general things I completely forgot how strong you are man.

Those are some really killer numbers. Military press number is just crazy man. I am catching up and will be following since I am back here. Looks like I might try Randro soon if I can get fixed with this cycle I'm on and become a powerlifer once again
    Hey man, sorry I typed this message 3x now and it won't post. Ty so much for posting and checking in. Will msg u shortly to see how you are doing. Hope you are well and as always ty for following along and the kind words!!!!!!!!