Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
Had to chime in here. Wes was kind enough to give me a couple samples of the M1 the other day and I had a chance to try it out this morning. VERY STRONG! I'm still sweating a little to be honest and it's been in my system for about 5 hrs. Cold sweats, shakes, elevated heart rate. You name it, I had it. Other then caffeine, I haven't been using a PWO supplements for a few months so I am probably overly sensitive at this point but, this is hands down the strongest PWO I have ever tired. Once I got my shit together I had a great workout, felt very strong, full of energy and very awake. Even skipped my usual cup of coffee this morning at work, didn't need it.

Thanks Wes!
Glad you tried it and those are the exact effects. Stuff is NO JOKE. On off days I do 1/3 a scoop and I feel amazing. 1/2 scoop for a workout and its amazing. 1 scoop and its too much. My gf tried 1 scoop and she was up all night and had runny nose..but she hit 155 on squats for 10 reps which is a PR and she loves the product.

This is no sales pitch at all. This and Mesomorph blow away anything out there. Use both with caution.
Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
I noticed my face and head hair was darker on Alpha Gains AlphaStano which I think is EpiAndro. I am going to given Poundstone Pain a try. Im going snowboarding in Colorado in a couple weeks. This would be a good time to increase endurance, and lower my risk of injury from lifting heavy, right before I go out there.
Good news man and ty for the feedback!! I used to snowboard until a bad crash about a decade..I broke my acronium process, dislocated shouder, tore labrum and rotator..I also chipped bones at the joint. I had to choose lifting or that...I sold my snowboard the next day (Ride board with Burton Bindings) sill wear my Bones Jacket in the winter all the time