User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On lunch break from work. Figure it's a good time for an update.

Wesley and I do a lot of talking among ourselves through PM and both of us seem to find commonalities in our responses to this compound. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this is clearly a different experience than other DHT pros I've tried. This is very much a surprise in terms of how quickly effects are being noticed.

Appetite is disgustingly high right now. I can't seem to stay full. Sex drive is not impaired in the slightest, energy is good and I'm not irritable.

Perhaps the coolest thing is that the drying effects are already being realized. Take a look at my first post's photograph and then look at todays. I have more visible abs and the fibers in my deltoids are much more pronounced. I am doing arms tonight, so I can't wait to see how enhanced the pump is.

ATProgress2.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the updates. This is very promising.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last week brought about a few good things. I saw my massage therapist and had some intensive deep tissue work done to my shoulder. Hurt like hell, but by Friday I was back to pressing heavy again. I haven't been able to do this for months due to the pain, which I was afraid might have been a bad rotator cuff. Fortunately it wasn't.

This compound is delivering. Here's what I'm noticing so far:

1. Increase in energy and mental clarity
    2. Increase in pump
    3. Libido is maybe the highest it's ever been in my adult life. Able to perform 4-6 times per day and good to go for the next morning.
    4. Appetite is raging.
    5. Acne seems to be flaring up
    6. Lifts are strong

I really cannot say enough good things about this compound.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and my diet has included about anything and everything I could shove down my throat with no consequence to body composition.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How's it going brother?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay in updating.

Continuing to take the R-Andro at 3 capsules per day. Positives continue, however, I have observed a few things which may be potential negatives. I say potential because I cannot attribute the negatives to the R-Andro with certainty.

First, the positives:

-Body composition remains lean, shredded and hard, despite a few days of shit food here and there brought about by appetite stimulation.
    -Workouts remain strong and I'm enjoying the positives of CNS stimulation, leading to a feeling of overall great stability
    -Sexual function and libido remain great. No complaints
    -Vascularity is definitely enhanced, even in non-pumped state.

Now, the negatives:

This week I have developed the onset of general lethargy. I can best describe it as mild to moderate. It's been difficult to wake up in the morning and make it out of bed for morning workouts. I've been pounding double-strength cups of instant coffee in the morning to get moving. I do OK until the afternoon, and then I need more to keep me going.

PM workouts, however, are not negatively affected by the lethargy. I have been falling asleep earlier in the evenings, though, and not waking up feeling fully rested. I could be fighting something off, too. I don't know. That's my typical bodily response to my immune system working on something. It's going to take more time to gauge exactly what the hell's going on.

Joint pain has also been a sudden problem. But that's also a sign that this product is working as intended. I've had some achy wrists as of late. It's nothing debilitating and a little ibuprofen fixes it, but it's there and wasn't before.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Hey folks,

Apologies for the delay in updating.

Continuing to take the R-Andro at 3 capsules per day. Positives continue, however, I have observed a few things which may be potential negatives. I say potential because I cannot attribute the negatives to the R-Andro with certainty.

First, the positives:

-Body composition remains lean, shredded and hard, despite a few days of shit food here and there brought about by appetite stimulation.
    -Workouts remain strong and I'm enjoying the positives of CNS stimulation, leading to a feeling of overall great stability
    -Sexual function and libido remain great. No complaints
    -Vascularity is definitely enhanced, even in non-pumped state.

Now, the negatives:

This week I have developed the onset of general lethargy. I can best describe it as mild to moderate. It's been difficult to wake up in the morning and make it out of bed for morning workouts. I've been pounding double-strength cups of instant coffee in the morning to get moving. I do OK until the afternoon, and then I need more to keep me going.

PM workouts, however, are not negatively affected by the lethargy. I have been falling asleep earlier in the evenings, though, and not waking up feeling fully rested. I could be fighting something off, too. I don't know. That's my typical bodily response to my immune system working on something. It's going to take more time to gauge exactly what the hell's going on.

Joint pain has also been a sudden problem. But that's also a sign that this product is working as intended. I've had some achy wrists as of late. It's nothing debilitating and a little ibuprofen fixes it, but it's there and wasn't before.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?
    Ditto on the wrists. It's painful for me to put my hands next to me on a flat surface such as the arm rests of a chair and push myself up. No lethargy though.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's start with this:

Recomp.jpg

And that came after a few days of upping the dose to 400mg a day, and in the morning AFTER a cheat day which consisted of Hardee's, a deep dish pizza, two 20-ounce sodas and donuts.

The lethargy I was feeling before is gone. Chances are it was a bug I was fighting off. The only negative I can note right now is that my wrists are dry and sore. Other than that, this is one of the most excellent recomp products out there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've been dosing at 400 as well......loving it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poststano1.jpgpoststano2.jpg

Clearly, as you can see, this stuff is bunk and doesn't work

KIDDING, KIDDING, KIDDING!

I killed the last of my supply after upping it to 400mg per day. I am missing it already. I took the last dose on Friday.

This was a smooth ride with only some joint discomfort being a side effect overall. I could go on and on about the positives of this product. I'll defer to my earlier post. All the positives just kept getting better.

Although the price of this product is high, so is its target hormone counterpart. So, essentially, you can have all the benefits of Masteron in a 100% LEGAL and federally-compliant manner. This is by far the best DHT pro I've ever tried.

9.5 out of 10 stars

- - - Updated - - -

Did I mention that the above post came AFTER eating total garbage for an entire day before and after slogging down a big protein shake made with heavy whipping cream and whole milk?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome job man. Way to go.