User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So you're basically doing a version of Carbnite. How was the adjustment to eating this way? I've been doing backloading for the longest time but think maybe I want to get a little leaner. This may fit the bill.
    Yep! And for me, the adjustment wasn't a big deal at all. I'm stubborn as hell. When I want something, I put my mind to it and make it happen. The one thing I had to do, though, was make sure the fat intake was high enough to keep me full. Heavy whipping cream here and there to even out low-fat meals was one of my hidden little secrets.

Like Entropy said, I will do my carb night and may end up gassy, or wind up shitting water once because what I'm eating through the week is mostly all home prepared and I'm putting some junk in my body on Sunday, but I always wake up super lean and super dry the next day. I can't explain it. It's almost like it's some little trick to fool your body to keep your metabolism on its toes.

I know a lot of people will dismiss that theory, but I don't discount it given my own experience.

And thank you, Entropy, for the compliment. Alternating resistance days with HIIT cardio days currently and leaning out more than ever. I actually got out the P90x Plus bonus disc set that came with my P90x a few years ago that I was never in good enough shape to do. Been rocking through a lot of the workouts and loving it.

Needed a break from the commercial gym for a while and I'm going to spend the next few weeks doing this for maximum cut. Plus with summer coming, the added endurance is nice for when I do outdoor shows with my AC/DC tribute. Playing Angus Young in a 2-hour show is the most physically demanding cardio workout I've ever done, especially considering you wear a suit coat and hat for most of it.

Doing it in the outdoor summer heat is a real killer too.

As for my Boron therapy, Entropy, it's a total test/free test and DHT booster. I bought the Trace Minerals Liquid Boron and I take 1.25 MLs every morning after breakfast.

And Royal Jelly actually contains trace amounts of testosterone and other hormonal goodies, in addition amino acids and minerals. Rat studies have shown it may even help to preserve natural T levels during light hormonal cycles. Good, cheap insurance.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting input. I've been doing my own version of carbnite (twice a week) for over 3 years now. It was extremely effective in the earlier years for some reason. I believe somewhere down the road I have lost that ''little trick'', maybe sleep patterns, or certain supplements of specific meals that I consume. Maybe I should make changes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vascularity is still popping, even in my calves:

Vascular.jpg

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Vascularity is still popping, even in my calves:

Vascular.jpg
    That's sick!!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuckin' plyometric training makes for ripped ass legs.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's what's currently in my arsenal

Swanson Royal Jelly softgels
    Swanson 50% icariin
    Cistanche
    Shilajit
    Tongkat Ali
    Cordyceps
    Pine Pollen tincture (currently out and waiting on more)
    Liftmode tribulus
    Bioperine
    Liquid Boron

I also take Creatine HCl.

I eat strict keto Monday through Saturday. I replenish carbs on Sunday because it's my cheat day. And no, it doesn't cost me lean mass, strength or stamina. I stay lean and vascular. My digestion is also the best it's been in years.

My wife and I are both keto lifestyle and love it.
    Have you purchased your liftmode tribulus recently? I'm 6 and a half weeks in on my R-andro run and I'm starting to get my herb rotation in order. I'd like to add in tribulus from liftmode but cannot seem to find it on line anywhere.

Also is this where you got your creatine HCI from?

Creatine HCl - Kaged Muscle

R-Andro is the real deal. I have seen some pretty decent gains on if with zero side effects. Makes me feel great as well...

Awesome log

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Have you purchased your liftmode tribulus recently? I'm 6 and a half weeks in on my R-andro run and I'm starting to get my herb rotation in order. I'd like to add in tribulus from liftmode but cannot seem to find it on line anywhere.

Also is this where you got your creatine HCI from?

Creatine HCl - Kaged Muscle

R-Andro is the real deal. I have seen some pretty decent gains on if with zero side effects. Makes me feel great as well...

Awesome log
    I haven't bought any Liftmode Trib for quite a while. I bought two containers the last time I did and because of my cycle rotation, it lasts me forever. In the absence of Liftmode, I would suggest going to totalnutritionrx.com and buying Tribulus Forte. I actually believe it's superior to Liftmode in that it's Bulgarian tribulus and has the highest protodioscin content out there.

The owner sent me a complimentary bottle. Awesome stuff. I will switch over once my Liftmode is gone.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using PES' Tribulus Atalus. Can't say how I feel about it. Supposed to be superior.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Using PES' Tribulus Atalus. Can't say how I feel about it. Supposed to be superior.
    I was wondering when someone would come out with a TA supplement, other than Cellucor's ridiculously-priced P6 or whatever the hell it's called.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't bought any Liftmode Trib for quite a while. I bought two containers the last time I did and because of my cycle rotation, it lasts me forever. In the absence of Liftmode, I would suggest going to totalnutritionrx.com and buying Tribulus Forte. I actually believe it's superior to Liftmode in that it's Bulgarian tribulus and has the highest protodioscin content out there.

The owner sent me a complimentary bottle. Awesome stuff. I will switch over once my Liftmode is gone.
    Thanks for the info

I am choosing between the trib from total nutrition and super food Australia. Some people I work with are swearing by the trib from this place:

Tribulus Terrestris Extract - 95% Steroidal Saponins 100 caps - High Strength! - Superfoods Australia

Tuff call. May just get both. They are both cheep enough