Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freepressright's R-Andro RX log

Good day Swole Source members.

It's been a long time since I've run a log, but thanks to the generosity of Wesley Inman and IML, I'm going to run a 45-day log of my experiences with R-Andro RX. Most of you here are familiar with what R-Andro is (5-alpha reduced DHEA isomer, aka Androsterone). It is my intention to compare this product to the other epiandrosterone/stano products I've tried in the past.

Past use of these compounds has included:

1. Andro Hard v1 Liqua Vade by Primordial Performance
    2. Ultra Stano by Antaeus Labs
    3. Alpha Stano and Stano TD by Alpha Gainz.

I will be running 300mgs ED for 40 days. I was considering going 400 per day split into two doses, but I'm a firm believer that longer duration use is better than a quick blast every time. I received my supply on Saturday and began taking it the next day. While it is still too early to see benefits in training, thus far I have noticed a couple things:

1. Heartburn-type sensation within 15 minutes of dosing two capsules. I attribute this to the piperine or the grapefruit used to assist the product's delivery.
    2. An odd headrush on day one
    3. A headache on day two.
    4. Intense morning erection on day 3.

It is very common for me to get a headache when first taking a DHT precursor. That tells me the product is legit. I do not recall the heartburn-type sensation before, even when I took IML's Epi Andro RX, but it really isn't a big deal because it subsides quickly.

I typically train 5 to 6 days a week, depending on how much time I have. I have not been chasing "big" or "bulky" for the past year or so. I have been experimenting with staying cut and ripped. Included in this log is a current picture of my body composition.

I do no conventional cardio. I prefer to use functional fitness drills and HIIT for my cardio training.

Looking to see how this product affects how I feel and how I look. Please don't be afraid to follow. ATprogresspic.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freepressright's R-Andro RX log

Sub a dub dub...Go get em FPR!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great start to the log!!!

And yes I always get heartburn on these products if I take on an empty stomach. With food, never.

I do believe you are right. The piperine is the likely culprit.

Good luck with this run!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In for sure!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see what this can do!!!
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In here.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    following for sure, good luck!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night I had somewhat of a restless night's sleep. This is consistent with what I experienced last year when running Ultra Stano at 4 caps per day. For whatever reason, DHT precursors take a toll on my deep sleep at first. But the interesting tradeoff is that you don't wake groggy. I woke up at 5:20 this morning and after a couple of minutes of being awake felt ready to go.

That tells me this stuff's legit, and definitely potent.

No headache today, which is a good thing. I took my dose last evening with food and didn't notice as much of the heartburn-type sensation that I had reported before. It was there, but feint.

I worked out legs this morning and had a feeling of added stability and enhanced balance, both of which contributed to a workout where I pushed myself harder. I have deviated quite a bit in my leg routine from the old days of powerlifting with conventional back squats and such. I do a lot of Romanian single-leg squats (balance lunges, whatever you want to call them) with dumbbells, tipped front dumbbell squats, Sumo-style squats with heavy kettle bells. step ups with heavy dumbbells, stiff legged dead lifts, weighted wall squats, etc.

Today I felt very strong and stable. Maybe some CNS stimulation is a contributing factor there?

I wasn't breaking PRs, but it was by far more comfortable and I was far more enthusiastic today.

Libido remains strong. Had post-workout cardio sessions with the wife twice last night, and that was after a morning session as well. So far, so good.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"