Good day Swole Source members.

It's been a long time since I've run a log, but thanks to the generosity of Wesley Inman and IML, I'm going to run a 45-day log of my experiences with R-Andro RX. Most of you here are familiar with what R-Andro is (5-alpha reduced DHEA isomer, aka Androsterone). It is my intention to compare this product to the other epiandrosterone/stano products I've tried in the past.

Past use of these compounds has included:

1. Andro Hard v1 Liqua Vade by Primordial Performance
2. Ultra Stano by Antaeus Labs
3. Alpha Stano and Stano TD by Alpha Gainz.

I will be running 300mgs ED for 40 days. I was considering going 400 per day split into two doses, but I'm a firm believer that longer duration use is better than a quick blast every time. I received my supply on Saturday and began taking it the next day. While it is still too early to see benefits in training, thus far I have noticed a couple things:

1. Heartburn-type sensation within 15 minutes of dosing two capsules. I attribute this to the piperine or the grapefruit used to assist the product's delivery.
2. An odd headrush on day one
3. A headache on day two.
4. Intense morning erection on day 3.

It is very common for me to get a headache when first taking a DHT precursor. That tells me the product is legit. I do not recall the heartburn-type sensation before, even when I took IML's Epi Andro RX, but it really isn't a big deal because it subsides quickly.

I typically train 5 to 6 days a week, depending on how much time I have. I have not been chasing "big" or "bulky" for the past year or so. I have been experimenting with staying cut and ripped. Included in this log is a current picture of my body composition.

I do no conventional cardio. I prefer to use functional fitness drills and HIIT for my cardio training.

Looking to see how this product affects how I feel and how I look. Please don't be afraid to follow. ATprogresspic.jpg