User Tag List

Thread: 4 Super Andro

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

4 Super Andro

With the early success of Randro by IML, I'm curious now as to how their other products in the new line will stack up. If they are as good as the Randro is, it may be alot of fun trying these out. After going through the product line, I have my eye on the 4 andro. Thoughts?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not tried the Super 4-Andro yet, but I did utilize their Super Nor-Andro as the base of an eight week stack that I just finished a few weeks ago and I really liked it. Decent size and strength gains and virtually no sides whatsoever, very smooth run. I will be running it again, I liked it that much.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you checked out the "Dream and Grow" It has Kratom in it. Not really the best idea. Especially at a 20:1 extract. Someone takes that for a month straight to sleep and then stops, they're going to have serious withdrawal issues. People that take the plain leaf on it's own for a few straight weeks end up withdrawing let alone a powerful extract. This product is going to cause more harm then good. Unless they're going for repeat business.....then they have winner
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 andro is solid. I ran it 4 caps a day and it acted like very low dose Test, HRT style. It's not a bad alternative or oral base, if one wants to stay legal. It's certainly far more expensive then real HRT though.

Dream N Grow works like a charm. Though I only have taken it a few times. I never had withdrawals, but I am not disputing this. I fell mentally addicted to sleeping pills as is, because I cannot sleep if I don't take something. I have found a glass of wine before bed, puts me to sleep minus being groggy in the am so I rotate that.

Another solid product they have is the 7-keto. Widely overlooked IMO.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    4 andro is solid. I ran it 4 caps a day and it acted like very low dose Test, HRT style. It's not a bad alternative or oral base, if one wants to stay legal. It's certainly far more expensive then real HRT though.

Dream N Grow works like a charm. Though I only have taken it a few times. I never had withdrawals, but I am not disputing this. I fell mentally addicted to sleeping pills as is, because I cannot sleep if I don't take something. I have found a glass of wine before bed, puts me to sleep minus being groggy in the am so I rotate that.

Another solid product they have is the 7-keto. Widely overlooked IMO.
    If you've only taken it a few times Wes you wouldn't have withdrawals. But it's a safe bet to say that if you took it for a month straight and then stopped, you certainly would. That's the nature of kratom, or anything that works on the opiate receptors for that matter. Especially when dealing with a potent extract, which 20:1 is.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Also, in regards to the dosage on R andro. I know you had mentioned in another post that you wouldn't think someone would notice much off of 200mg/day, which is the low end of the recommended dosage. Why would they put a product out and then recommend something that wouldn't work? Is this just a veiled way of selling more product? For example, when PP recommended a dosage, it was usually always too much for me. I could take HALF of what they recommended and still get fantastic results. It's seems all of these other companies recommend a dosage that doesn't do much, so you have to buy that much more to get the results you want. That's pretty shitty. If they are going to put a product out there, they should recommend a dosage that actually does what it's supposed to without having to take two, three or four times the recommended dose just to get something out of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Also, in regards to the dosage on R andro. I know you had mentioned in another post that you wouldn't think someone would notice much off of 200mg/day, which is the low end of the recommended dosage. Why would they put a product out and then recommend something that wouldn't work? Is this just a veiled way of selling more product? For example, when PP recommended a dosage, it was usually always too much for me. I could take HALF of what they recommended and still get fantastic results. It's seems all of these other companies recommend a dosage that doesn't do much, so you have to buy that much more to get the results you want. That's pretty shitty. If they are going to put a product out there, they should recommend a dosage that actually does what it's supposed to without having to take two, three or four times the recommended dose just to get something out of it.
    Well that is my personal suggestion versus the manufacturers dosaging. I'm sure you will see some results on 200mgs, I'm sure you will agree to that. But I think to really get exceptional results, 3-400mgs ED should be attempted.

Wasn't AndroHards recommended dosage 750mgs ED?? If that is the case, then 1/2 of that is 375mgs. If I remember right AndroHard was super expensive too. I think IML lets people buy bottles and determine the dosaging. If they sold only say a bottle of 120 caps @ 100mgs for $150 there would not be alot of people even trying it.

Companies also legally are pushed to make specific dosagings. We all know that 400mgs of Randro is not dangerous whatsoever.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Androhard V1 = 500mg (250mg 12h)
    Androhard V2 = 600mg
    Androhard V3 = 1200mg both isomers
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-15-2016 at 01:23 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Androhard V1 = 500mg (250mg 12h)
    Androhard V2 = 600mg
    Androhard V3 = 1200mg both isomers
    And I think you needed 2 bottles to run a 8 week cycle. The prices I saw varied but at most I think they were in the 80-90 range (I'm not including the sales that they ran, which were frequent). So a complete cycle would run 160-180

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25 days V1
    28 days V2
    28 days V3

Pricing was steep, but it was a monopoly. IML is in same boat. I'd do the same if I were them. One, it's expensive to make. Two, if you want it you got to pay to play. People will buy it no matter the cost if it is what it's supposed to be. It's not like there are options or clones.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 01-15-2016 at 02:30 PM.