User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Happy to have you here, and I'm along for the ride.

So IML is really pushing the 600mg?

BRB reading everything.

No, this again is my suggestion. We need exceptional results in a short time for him competition wise.

For some reason I thought Leva was running 2-300mgs of Super Epi andro + 2-300mgs of Randro combined..but I might be wrong. Let's wait and see what he says!!!

Good work in this log so far. Exicted to see how you like this and compare results to DMZ 4.0-
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with your log. Going to be short if you only have 2 bottles. I don't think 20 days is long enough. You plan on getting more???

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    No, this again is my suggestion. We need exceptional results in a short time for him competition wise.

For some reason I thought Leva was running 2-300mgs of Super Epi andro + 2-300mgs of Randro combined..but I might be wrong. Let's wait and see what he says!!!

Good work in this log so far. Exicted to see how you like this and compare results to DMZ 4.0-

that was our plan, but you managed to get me 2 bottles of r andro to log instead of 2 bottles of epi andro to run with this. i just never felt like buying 2 bottles of epi andro afterwards. maybe depending on how my finances are after my 30 day log, ill try to find 2 bottles of epi andro.

and testosteronet, i purchased 2 bottles, IML sent me 2 bottles, and ill be buying another 2 bottles within the next month, so ill have enough for 60 days.

speed upper today. this was a horrible day. it was my wifes and mine 2 year anniversary, so we got some molly. didnt get to bed until 2am or so. but i couldnt fall asleep until like 6am. called out of work and then woke up at noon.

speed axle seated press, doubled mini orange. these were painfully slow today. so slow, i didnt bother timing it, and just tried my best ot move the bar as fast as i could.
    90+50lbs band tension 9x3

axle floor press
    115x5x10

medium grip pulldowns
    100x10
    120x10
    140x10
    160x10
    180x10

facepulls
    30x4x25

hyper extensions
    bwx4x15

seated chain side delt raises
    20 per hand 3x10

ab swims
    32 sec, 36 sec,37 sec, 34 sec
    i was shooting for total time on these. i should have pushed harder to hit the 40 second mark or so, but i was pretty beat up.

s. bar curls
    40x12
    50x12
    60x12
    70x10

hyper bench side bends
    bw x2x12
    doubled mini rep x12

ankle drags
    45lbsx400 steps

sled good mornings
    90lbsx27 pulls

hip kicks
    4x25,25

despite feeling like shit, i never felt like i was out of energy to do anything today. my sex drive is meh, but again not due to the r andro. i was able to do some carido with the wife for about 90 minutes last night with no problems.

weighed in at 255 today, which is consistent. pumps at the gym are good, but nothing over the top like when i was running Sdmz 4.

a lot of people are reporting being hungry all the time, im quite the opposite. im never hungry. but i make sure i eat plenty.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the clarification. Subbed for your run. So far so good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no problem man

nothing to report for yesterday, and doubtful for today. i came down with something that had me explosively shitting my brains out all of yesterday. i went to work, but 35lb buckets of safe paw felt like 200 lbs, and shoveling show took a lot of energy. i got home and went to bed. still couldnt sleep till about 1am when my wife got me some night time cold stuff. i was going between cold spells and hot spells, sweating my ass off. im feeling a bit better, and i feel like my strength has returned, but im not 100%.

absolutely no appetite yesterday or today. been trying to get my calories in with saltines and ginger ale.

its doubtful ill go to the gym today, but i may and just do some sled dragging and do my speed lower tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did my speed lower today as kind of a measure of my recovery from my illness. It was alright. The squats kicked my ass hard. I finished all 12 sets and each rep was fast,but it took me nearly 17 minutes. The deadlifts were easy though.

Speed squats-mini red band. About 100lbs at the top
    190x12x2

Speed deadlifts-mini red somewhere between 220 and 250 at the top.
    275x8x1 4 minutes

Banded hyperextension with rows
    Mini red doubled
    3x10,12

Inverse curls
    110x4
    100x4x4
    After my first set, i took the 10 off because I don't think it makes much of a difference. Dynamic days I'm going to do less assisted weight and low reps just to change things up.

I called it there. I wanted to make the 538 bus home so I could call it an early night. I skipped out on abs,but i figure i got enough ab work in on Wednesday while i was shitting my brains out.

Ill see how tomorrow goes. Got to work,but it will be light stuff, no blasting thankfully

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couldnt make it to the gym yesterday, so i made up for it today. still not 100% recovered from my bug i had, but im getting there. lower rest times on some things were kicking my ass and i was breathing heavily. still an awesome day though

seated, no back support axle overhead press
    25x2x5
    75x3
    115x2
    145x1
    170x1 (old pr was 165 on a normal bar)
    180x1 held it at the top for 5 or so seconds
    185x1 again , held it at the top for 5 or so seconds

these were really really good today. the last 2 reps didnt go up without a bit of a grind, but they were going up. probably could have shot for 190, but i liked the sound of 185

swiss bar floor press. each set had presses with the 3 outside handles. our bar has 4 handles, with the middle set being V shaped.
    125x4x5,5,5

t bar rows- all weight is plate weight
    45x10
    70x10
    95x10
    120x10
    145x10

single arm landmine rows- all weight is plate weight, each arm
    25x10
    50x10
    75x10

face pulls
    30x4x25

supersetted with

ezbar curls
    65x4x10

45 degree chain delt raises( inbetween a front and side raise)
    20lbs per handx3x10

ankle drags
    45lbsx220 steps

batwing drags (80 ft track)
    45x2
    90x1
    135x1
    180x1
    225x1
    180x1
    135x1
    90x2

side drags, shoulders packed(80 ft track)
    90x2

this stuff kills my hunger oddly enough. bodyweight was 253 today after my workout. i dont get really good pumps like everyone else is, but im comparing them to SDMZ 4 pumps, which were the illest. strength is still way up. i can probably afford to cut my calories for a bit. between being sick and feeling like shit. ive just been eating like crap. pretty much see food eat it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Max effort lower today.

Power cleans

135x3
    155x3
    185x2
    205x1- pr,old one was 200
    225x1
    230- made the clean, failed the catch.
    First time doing power cleans in like 6 months. They are something i need to get much better at because i hate continental cleans. Its a mental game for me and i need to win.breaking 225 is definitely a start.

Instagram

Weight Behind the head hyperextensions
    25x3x10
    Changing the leverage definitely increased the difficulty exponentially. These werent a breeze like they usually are

Inverse curls
    145x3x10

Reverse hyperextension
    Single leg full swing 45x15 (each leg)
    Strict single leg 45x15 (each leg)
    Both legs pendulum swing 90x10

Single arm sled dragging,anti torso rotational exercise
    135x6 trips (80ft)

Rear delt rows
    90x4 trips (80ft)

Farmers bar side bends
    135x3x10 each side

No real changes to report. Got another contest picked out for the end of april. Middleweight goes up to 241,which is more realistic i think.

Still no real changes in mood,apatite, sex drive. No hair loss,but im not prone to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speed upper today

Seated axle press orange mini bands, about 50lbs at top
    95x9x3
    7:22 . These were a bit rough,but i managed.

Close grip axle bench
    115x5x8

Axle overhead press chain hold
    105x48 sec
    105x40 sec
    145x42 sec
    145x32 sec

S. Arm push downs
    85x10
    90x2x10

Facepulls
    35x3x10

Supersetted

Rope cable curls
    35x3x10

Ankle drags
    45x130 steps

Heel to toe drags
    115x4 trips 80 ft

Batwing drags
    135x8 90 ft trips

Sled good mornings
    90x1 trip 80ft

Sled pull thru
    90x1 80ft trip

I did a lot of sled work today. Wasnt really feeling weights today. Ill do a shit ton of upperbody sled work tomorrow as well as some arms.

Weighed 254 today, so everything i lost when i was sick has come back. Pretty sure im just full of shit though. Nothing has really changed much. Ive gotten more hungry, but other sides are the same.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So would you say your a non responder in this case?

I know personally Epistane and DMZ were useless for me. I suspect a few other compounds as well. I probably lack some enzyme.