User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Gainz + Res100 8 week run

Started officially today (Jan 27th) and will be running this for 8 weeks. Since my hormone run was only 3 weeks I should be a smooth recovery. Currently at 190 pounds and looking Bulky:

Day1_EpicGains_Jan26_VayneZ.jpg

The first 4 weeks I will be on:
    2x dose (4ml each) of Res100
    2x dose (4ml each) of Epic Gainz
    TCF-1 (10ml - 3.12g of Sodium DAA)
    Tribulus Forte (250mg of Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris)
    Endo Amp
    Toco-8
    Macuna Pruriens (about 250mg in split doses of 125mg each)
    ZMA

If I should take out anything off from that list since it's many stuff, do advise.

I will be carb cycling (will provide more detail later this week) similar to what I was doing back in Feb-May of 2014 which, looking back at pictures of those days, I feel that this would work well with this cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In......

Kill it!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some pics of April 2014 (which is where my diet was pretty much the best) hormone free:

May-Vaynez.jpg

May-Vaynez2.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1
    Leg day.

I was really really focused! Night and day difference from Monday. The energy and the endurance was amazing. Focused on TUT especially with hamstrings and I can already imagined how sore I'll wake up tomorrow. The pump / volume part of Macdon's comment.... I felt that without a doubt and it was SWEET (coming out of a hormone cycle, I felt that today's pumps where way better than the week before. But my enthusiast was also at a really high.

Tomorrow will be HIIT / Core / Stretching day

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ef yeah...I'm in for this!

looking great, can't wait to see how you like this
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in how this cycle goes as well!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diet:

Mon / Thu - High Carb days
    Tue / Fri - Low Carb days
    Wed / Weekend - No carb days (as less as possible at least)

On my High Carb days I try to consume all my carbs post workout up to 2 hours before bedtime. Sticking to stuff like Jasmine White rice, oatmeal, granola, blueberries and baked potato's. My Fat intake would be as less as possible, with the exception of Coconut oil before workout when I am still carb depleted.

On low carb days I only consume a small portion of carbs the 2 meals after my workouts. Fat Intake is moderately higher.

No Carb days I try to eat a lot of Salmon and Avocado, and also my Coconut Oil intake is slightly higher.

Trying to keep it simple. About 6 to 7 meals a day. 40 grams of Portein per meal, usually ending up around 250-300 grams of protein per day (which is higher than last year, which was around 200-225 grams per day). I'll see where this takes me, and if I can get as shredded as I was last year. If I feel that I am not leaning out well enough in 4 weeks, protein will be lowered to about 225-250 grams per day. And this is static every day.

Carbs will be around 250-300 grams on High Carb days. This was about the same as last year, but last year they were also dirty carbs like poptarts, mostly directly for post workout at the gym. I will see how this treats me or if I should increase it toward the 400's.

Fat, I get almost about 70 grams of fat from my CO intake alone on no carb days (including all my meals I cook with them). And from the Salmon and Avocado... I still gotta double check how much it would add up to, but I know it's probably beyond or way beyond 100 grams.

Hope this kinda help get an idea of what my food intake is like. Questions? Just ask and I'll go more into details.

This diet did awesome work for me last year, and I was hormone free for more than half a year when I was doing this.

Day 2
    I KILLED core. I wish I could take it and show you guys the mad aggression of superset torment I was doing. People in the gym were starring in fear!

Mental Wise, still kinda depressed actually got a bit more depressed today. But that was because I decided to try clomid. BAD MISTAKE!!! only 25mg!!! And I remember after I did tren / test for almost 3 months I used to do 100mg of Clomid!!! But this time that 25mg almost drove me to suicide. So NO MORE CLOMID!!!!! It was a bad idea. Every little thing would annoy me. Lesson learned. Me and Clomid, don't match.

Tomorrow will be chest and arms day
    And it WILL be brutal mark my words!!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long have you been carb cycling? I've been thinking about doing this... but my will is weak when it comes to carbs... haha

Also, man, your lats look sick as hell.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day