Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
So would you say your a non responder in this case?

I know personally Epistane and DMZ were useless for me. I suspect a few other compounds as well. I probably lack some enzyme.
i really couldnt tell you to be honest. im responding to some of it. im just not getting a lot of the sides others are getting. my recovery is up, to the point where i can go ham every day and not be sore the next. my strength keeps going up and doesnt seem to stop so far. i havent failed any of my max effort attempts.

though i think im going to stop after im finished with the 4 bottles i have. i dont want to spend 160$ on something that im not positive is working 100%

yesterdays workout
Did a lot of upper body sled work. Too much to list or to remember. But i did probably 40 minutes or so.

I ended up getting a lot of forearm work in with the fat bar attached to the sled. That made things terrible . Stupidly terrible.

Then i attached the fat gripz to the crossover handles and did sled rows. Worked up to a couple trips of 180.

Thats when things got interesting.

I took a battle rope, attached it to the prowler and did a couple sets of hand over hand sled pulls. Worked up to a top of 430 in 56 seconds. Not good,but not bad either. Im not really set up well for it,just sitting on a box with no foot holds,but thats what makes it interesting.

Ive got a truck or a truck with a trailer to pull the end of april. Never done that before. Will be fun

todays workout

Speed lower today

Speed squatz mini red bands,about 50lbs a piece at the top. Didnt time these
210x10x2
These felt good. Only 1 or 2 reps were slow. Some sets i can get in the groove squat down without a plop,others i think about it and it just feels forced.

Speed deadlifts
300x8x1 3:06
I threw on the doubled reds and couldn't lock it out. I took off 25lbs and still couldn't. I rested a few minutes and i swapped to the mini orange which added 100lbs total to it. Disappointing. The coach thinks i may be over trained a tad.

Belt squat ssb good mornings
45lbs+65lb ssb x10
70lbs+65lb ssb x10
95lbs+65lb ssb x10
115pbs+65lb ssb x2x10

Inverse curl
100x3
90x3
90x3

Roller model reverse hyper extension
70x3x6

No abs today. I haven't been wanting to do them. Its so boring. Im going to have to force myself to do them at the start of my workout. Though i did my 100 100s at work yesterday.

Everythings about the same still. Nothing new to report. Ive got 1 day left in this weeks rotation and im going to do a sort of deload next week