Hey guys. New log here. Sponsored log this time! Iron mag labs was generous enough to let me try 2 bottles of r andro! I was sent in this direction by Wesly Inman, because this is his favorite forums! Wes speaks highly of this product and ive been waiting patiently for it to come! I finally got my 2 bottles yesterday and i started this morning.

Ill be taking 600 mg a day, 3 tabs in the morning and 3 tabs on the evening. Im taking liv 52 as well. Ill be Taking a fish oil supplement and i may be ordering some play again now for my joints.

Im following westside barbell programming with some modifications for sport specifity. Im an amateur strongman and have quite a few competitions lined up this year.
Monday- max effort lower body
Tuesday- speed effort upper body
Wednesday- recovery/extra workout
Thursday- speed effort lower body
Friday- max effort upper body
Saturday- recovery/strongman training
Sunday- off

Diet

Im doing a mix of carb cycling and back loading. I have 2 high carb days that are placed on my max effort nights, between 2 and 3 medium carb days placed on my speed/strongman days and the other 2/3 days are low carb on my recovery/off days.
I keep carbs to a minimum until after training each day and i fast from the last time i eat until roughly 11am the following day.

Current body weight
260lbs

Current lifts

Squat-350x1
Axle bench-250x1
Bench-235x3
Conv deadlift-500x1
Axle push press-205x3