User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I did go back and read the PCT thread by Eric... Great Info!

My PCT will be:

Torem 40/40/40/40
    Sustain Alpha LV
    TF2
    Toco 8

I already have it all with the exception of torem. PS has the best price I can find but I've read good/bad reviews of product.

OK PCT is done. I'm going to pre cycle with Liver juice from PP.

Off topic but.... Now I need to put my on cycle plans together. With the products I'm going to run with (EPI Elite, Stano Elite and Trenazone) I would love to hear some suggestions. Based on what I have read I'm thinking(man I miss the androseries, they really took out the guess work) anyway I already have the below product on hand:

Tzone 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
    Stano Elite 450mg/450mg/450mg/450mg
    EPI Elite 30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg

too many questions I have..... cycle to short? do I need more EPI? etc?

And last I need to get my diet plan togehter but I have time seeing that I'm not going to start this run till Jan.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I will get tested before and after my run
    torem is too low. you wanna start out much higher and then taper down. trenazone is gonna shut you down hard. any kind of tren prohormone will do this. read dj's protocol for torem.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    torem is too low. you wanna start out much higher and then taper down. trenazone is gonna shut you down hard. any kind of tren prohormone will do this. read dj's protocol for torem.

Totally agree! You may not recover at that dosage.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weakling View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I did go back and read the PCT thread by Eric... Great Info!

My PCT will be:

Torem 40/40/40/40
    Sustain Alpha LV
    TF2
    Toco 8

I already have it all with the exception of torem. PS has the best price I can find but I've read good/bad reviews of product.

OK PCT is done. I'm going to pre cycle with Liver juice from PP.

Off topic but.... Now I need to put my on cycle plans together. With the products I'm going to run with (EPI Elite, Stano Elite and Trenazone) I would love to hear some suggestions. Based on what I have read I'm thinking(man I miss the androseries, they really took out the guess work) anyway I already have the below product on hand:

Tzone 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml
    Stano Elite 450mg/450mg/450mg/450mg
    EPI Elite 30mg/30mg/30mg/30mg

too many questions I have..... cycle to short? do I need more EPI? etc?

And last I need to get my diet plan togehter but I have time seeing that I'm not going to start this run till Jan.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I will get tested before and after my run
    Epi and AH can be tough on your joints as both compounds affect estrogen levels. From my own experience I wouldn't run both together, but I was dosing higher than you.
    Last edited by markam; 11-25-2012 at 02:24 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    great info thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rule of thumb has always been to use a SERM any time a methyl has been in the equation. PP's TRS was enough for any DHEA-based cycle I've run. I also used TRS only after an Epi/Dermacrine cycle and had no issues. But I would never again PCT without a SERM if I've taken anything methylated.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    My rule of thumb has always been to use a SERM any time a methyl has been in the equation. PP's TRS was enough for any DHEA-based cycle I've run. I also used TRS only after an Epi/Dermacrine cycle and had no issues. But I would never again PCT without a SERM if I've taken anything methylated.
    even with 1ad or 4ad from AMS i would recommend a serm. those shut you down pretty good too. the more conversions, the higher the side effects and the more shut down.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's entirely plausible that you can get serious shutdown from DHEA-based compounds, but I think that's probably dose dependent. There's no crime in using a SERM for peace of mind. I don't believe you can 'overdo' PCT.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: When is a SERM needed? so many different answers

Methylation doesn't really have anything to do with shutdown. Trenazone is a good example of that. Itll shut guys down harder than a lot of methyls.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PP's TRS was enough for any DHEA-based cycle I've run.
    This has been my experience as well. pre t was 720ish post was 1240ish. An ai would have been nice though, i was an emotional wreck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Methylation doesn't really have anything to do with shutdown. Trenazone is a good example of that. Itll shut guys down harder than a lot of methyls.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I had forgotten about the Trenazone product being on the market. Good point.

The reason I referenced methyls is because just about every one of them on the market tends to be very harsh to the endocrine system overall, particularly the HPTA axis. There aren't very many non-methyls left out there on the market anymore that are worth a shit and capable of producing significant suppression and endocrine disruption, but Trenazone is certainly one of them.