User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most researched SERM is clomid as it is prescribed off-label as part of fertility and HRT regimens now. As with any drug, there are benefits and risks. With clomid, the biggest risk is LH insensitivity if too high of a dose is utilized for too long and the emotional sides that some get while using the drug. Toremifene appears to be the safest of the group, but good luck finding legitimate toremifene right now as it is quite scarce at the moment. I personally hate nolva and will not touch the stuff anymore.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's entirely plausible that you can get serious shutdown from DHEA-based compounds, but I think that's probably dose dependent. There's no crime in using a SERM for peace of mind. I don't believe you can 'overdo' PCT.
    At 6 caps/day for wk 1-4
    and 9 caps for wks 5-6
    and 11 caps for 7-10 of MASS V3 I hit up DJs torem protocol and TRSV2. I actually got shut down pretty good, but after about wk 2-3 I started to come back and recovered great; bones Galore! But I just went by feel... I will no longer be doing that again.

I know over on PP we talked about (I believed H2S mentioned it) how to get a pretty good deal on some blood work at a Lab Corp... Could you chime in here H2S? I'm looking to get some bloodwork at a lab corp in a couple weeks. PS, if you try and go to your DR these days and ask for a full blood panel looking for test, estriol, fsh, lh, etc, you will need to explain why you need it. IE, are you having problems??? LOL, I ran into this crap a couple months back.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is a SERM needed? so many different answers

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    At 6 caps/day for wk 1-4
    and 9 caps for wks 5-6
    and 11 caps for 7-10 of MASS V3 I hit up DJs torem protocol and TRSV2. I actually got shut down pretty good, but after about wk 2-3 I started to come back and recovered great; bones Galore! But I just went by feel... I will no longer be doing that again.

I know over on PP we talked about (I believed H2S mentioned it) how to get a pretty good deal on some blood work at a Lab Corp... Could you chime in here H2S? I'm looking to get some bloodwork at a lab corp in a couple weeks. PS, if you try and go to your DR these days and ask for a full blood panel looking for test, estriol, fsh, lh, etc, you will need to explain why you need it. IE, are you having problems??? LOL, I ran into this crap a couple months back.
    ARCpoint labs are creep also I think I paid 100 for my test levels.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only if I say I did something I am using I or me to refer to my rats.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: When is a SERM needed? so many different answers

Privatemdlabs.com is about 50 bucks for a whole hormone profile.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    At 6 caps/day for wk 1-4
    and 9 caps for wks 5-6
    and 11 caps for 7-10 of MASS V3 I hit up DJs torem protocol and TRSV2. I actually got shut down pretty good,
    That's a pretty serious dose and duration. Shutdown was pretty much inevitable.

One of the guys from AMS claimed that in many 6 to 8 week runs of their DHEA-based products they have blood work showing users only losing 25 to 50 percent of their natural testosterone in the worst cases of shutdown. I don't know the specifics, but I did read those claims.

I think of all the DHEA-based compounds, 1-DHEA is the harshest in terms of side effects. I've completely lost my sex drive, had zero energy and felt like I had the flu. I was also a raging dickhead. I don't know how it is, overall, for shutdown, but it's definitely a potent compound for being a DHEA metabolite.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 harbonah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is a SERM needed? so many different answers

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    That's a pretty serious dose and duration. Shutdown was pretty much inevitable.

One of the guys from AMS claimed that in many 6 to 8 week runs of their DHEA-based products they have blood work showing users only losing 25 to 50 percent of their natural testosterone in the worst cases of shutdown. I don't know the specifics, but I did read those claims.

I think of all the DHEA-based compounds, 1-DHEA is the harshest in terms of side effects. I've completely lost my sex drive, had zero energy and felt like I had the flu. I was also a raging dickhead. I don't know how it is, overall, for shutdown, but it's definitely a potent compound for being a DHEA metabolite.
    I never bought into this low Suppression that is claimed by companies for their DHEA metabolites. I would love to see blood work as I have seen just DHEA have a very potent shutdown for people solo.
    Everything I say is for entertainment purposes only if I say I did something I am using I or me to refer to my rats.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    I never bought into this low Suppression that is claimed by companies for their DHEA metabolites. I would love to see blood work as I have seen just DHEA have a very potent shutdown for people solo.
    I don't have access to them anymore, but the Primordail claims were fairly consistent with customer submitted bloodwork. We had seen very little in terms of suppression (sometimes 5-10%), and AndroLean was a different beast all together in that v3 seemed to consistently show elevated test at the end of cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I don't have access to them anymore, but the Primordail claims were fairly consistent with customer submitted bloodwork. We had seen very little in terms of suppression (sometimes 5-10%), and AndroLean was a different beast all together in that v3 seemed to consistently show elevated test at the end of cycle.
    you liked your own post. lmao

and this is why i wouldvve loved to use lean. i actually have 2 bottles right now, but they ain't going to consumed by me. i'm sitting on em. haha

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    you liked your own post. lmao

and this is why i wouldvve loved to use lean. i actually have 2 bottles right now, but they ain't going to consumed by me. i'm sitting on em. haha
    Which one? lol...I am still getting used to tapatalk.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Which one? lol...I am still getting used to tapatalk.
    the one i quoted.