User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every where talks about Low T but nowhere talks about Low Estrogen for man Need help

Hello there guys, for starters I am not a hardcore PH guy but I'll try to sum things up and give a brief history of my cycles.
    (I'll start with the issue first then I'll proceed with my PH history)

I did letro as a PCT due to the very weak cycle I ran ( Epi Andro) and the power of Letro I only took .7mg on Jan 8 then .8mg on the Jan 9 since I was going away for a week when I got back I took .5mg on Jan 17 then another .5 mg on Jan 23. I stopped it but ever since last week things did not go according to plan. I have weak erection that get lost from time to time and weak orgasm sensation. My joints are very dry and I ride my bike everyday to work 4.3miles (2.15 back and forth) after each ride I would have a hip pain. After doing much research I think it may be due to low estrogen levels. During the 2nd dosing i was peeing as if I drank beer and had a few episodes were my blood pressure was so low I had to chung salt water ( granted my diet is very high in potassium and very low in sodium) after doing so I would get relief with the headaches and the blood pressure but now I am worried what am i to do...should I start using product with phyto estrgn such as soy, licorice and flaxseeds or will my body fixed itself normally in no time. The dilemma is I dont want to take herbal product to increase T since I fear that it will further increase my T to estro ratio.
    the cycle I ran was Epi Andro at 300mg for 4 weeks but this was a really bad/waste cycle because there are days that I took only 150mg maybe a week and about 2-3 days that I had forgotten to take it since December was very stressful at work. The story to why I used Letro is bc I had a bottle that I had bought awhile ago when a ran Epistane for 2 weeks, when I started to feel itchyness round my nipples I freaked out thinking that it was Gyno and bought it and ended the cycle. At that time I had only ran Letro .5mg twice a week for 2 weeks then went with other herbal supps (maca, Horny Goat, tri and damiana) everything went well. (therefore I was left with a Letro which I decided to finish up to not let it go to waste)
    I know there is quite some information but feel free to ask more question my cycle history is mostly epi andro ( Oct. 2014 and Dec 2015), PP Andro Hard (summer 2014) or 1t (Jan 2010) 11oxo (May 2014) forerunner andro stack (sometime in 2013) my strongest was epistane which was only for 2 weeks in Oct 2012. The point I am trying to make is I am very cautious with my PH and after my PCT I usually go about 2-3 months b4 I do another cycle also bc I usually run mild cycles at the lower levels I usually use mostly herbal supps and sustain alpha for PCT which had alwys worked.

The help that I need is where do I stand with this I never thought Letro was that powerul I mean everywhere talks about 2.5 mg EOD or weekly so I never imagine that being this conservative would leave me to this situation I even read in ergo log an article that suggested you could simply do a cycle of 2.5mg a week which that had let me to thinking that this post cycle I came up with would be as safe as possible. (the plan was btw to do 1.5 mg on the 1st week then .5mg for 2 weeks all those doses would be broken in half so first week would have been .8mg then .7mg week 2 would be .3 mg then .3 mg then same for week 3 then week 4 would be .1mg to .1 mg then I was going to continue with herbal supps and food)

Letrozole, the new anti-estrogenic testosterone booster

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lad9008 View Post
    Hello there guys, for starters I am not a hardcore PH guy but I'll try to sum things up and give a brief history of my cycles.
    (I'll start with the issue first then I'll proceed with my PH history)

I did letro as a PCT due to the very weak cycle I ran ( Epi Andro) and the power of Letro I only took .7mg on Jan 8 then .8mg on the Jan 9 since I was going away for a week when I got back I took .5mg on Jan 17 then another .5 mg on Jan 23. I stopped it but ever since last week things did not go according to plan. I have weak erection that get lost from time to time and weak orgasm sensation. My joints are very dry and I ride my bike everyday to work 4.3miles (2.15 back and forth) after each ride I would have a hip pain. After doing much research I think it may be due to low estrogen levels. During the 2nd dosing i was peeing as if I drank beer and had a few episodes were my blood pressure was so low I had to chung salt water ( granted my diet is very high in potassium and very low in sodium) after doing so I would get relief with the headaches and the blood pressure but now I am worried what am i to do...should I start using product with phyto estrgn such as soy, licorice and flaxseeds or will my body fixed itself normally in no time. The dilemma is I dont want to take herbal product to increase T since I fear that it will further increase my T to estro ratio.
    the cycle I ran was Epi Andro at 300mg for 4 weeks but this was a really bad/waste cycle because there are days that I took only 150mg maybe a week and about 2-3 days that I had forgotten to take it since December was very stressful at work. The story to why I used Letro is bc I had a bottle that I had bought awhile ago when a ran Epistane for 2 weeks, when I started to feel itchyness round my nipples I freaked out thinking that it was Gyno and bought it and ended the cycle. At that time I had only ran Letro .5mg twice a week for 2 weeks then went with other herbal supps (maca, Horny Goat, tri and damiana) everything went well. (therefore I was left with a Letro which I decided to finish up to not let it go to waste)
    I know there is quite some information but feel free to ask more question my cycle history is mostly epi andro ( Oct. 2014 and Dec 2015), PP Andro Hard (summer 2014) or 1t (Jan 2010) 11oxo (May 2014) forerunner andro stack (sometime in 2013) my strongest was epistane which was only for 2 weeks in Oct 2012. The point I am trying to make is I am very cautious with my PH and after my PCT I usually go about 2-3 months b4 I do another cycle also bc I usually run mild cycles at the lower levels I usually use mostly herbal supps and sustain alpha for PCT which had alwys worked.

The help that I need is where do I stand with this I never thought Letro was that powerul I mean everywhere talks about 2.5 mg EOD or weekly so I never imagine that being this conservative would leave me to this situation I even read in ergo log an article that suggested you could simply do a cycle of 2.5mg a week which that had let me to thinking that this post cycle I came up with would be as safe as possible. (the plan was btw to do 1.5 mg on the 1st week then .5mg for 2 weeks all those doses would be broken in half so first week would have been .8mg then .7mg week 2 would be .3 mg then .3 mg then same for week 3 then week 4 would be .1mg to .1 mg then I was going to continue with herbal supps and food)

Letrozole, the new anti-estrogenic testosterone booster
    Hi lad... So many things to say about what you've done/doing..... First up, Epi andro and the DHT enhancing pro hormones like it are anti estrogenic - DHT reduces usable estrogen not creates it, not only does it actively inhibit it (the exact action i cannot recall but someone here will no doubt fill you in) raised DHT levels are suppressive, and the more PH you take the more suppressed your natural T production will be. Exactly how suppressive is a matter of debate, but any introduction of T/DHT will be suppressive to some degree, and if you are introducing DHT which effectively epi andro does, then the extra DHT cannot convert to E because that is not a property of DHT, hence the lower levels of T mean less aromatisation to E, not more.

So taking Let because your nipples are itchy is a bad idea, and an even worse idea is to finish the Let because it's a shame to waste it! You have to understand that if you're going to get involved in hormone / PH supplementation you really need to know what you are doing and why you are doing it otherwise you risk doing damage to yourself. Let is the most powerful of all anti E compounds and the fact you've been taking it while taking another anti E compound has lead to the inevitable.

Another thing to note is that raising T levels and your T to E ratio will never be a bad issue, unless you are taking let or other E suppressive compounds. In fact raising T levels as naturally high as possible is what you now need to do in order to have as much T as possible to aromatase into E whilst maintaining as high a T to E ratio as possible to get your erections etc. back.

Thing to do now IMO, is get off all supplements other than natty T boosting herbs, cycle them and do all the things outlined all over the web to raise T as much as possible. High fat diet, lots of nutrients and minerals through veg and taking things like spirulina, HIIT and calisthnetics, lots of sleep and a positive chilled out attitude.

There are stories of people taking let and other AI's (even once) and having bad joints for 6 months or so. So chill out and move forwards in a more sensible manner and be aware that it could take a while, but you will heal over time if you do the right things. If you get back into PH supplementation or use AI's in the future, you really need to learn alot more about it all first, you're going to need that body of yours for a long time, so don't gamble with it so easily...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi English thanks for the input I was strongly considering increasing T by natural mean. I think you probably misread how I got the letro part... I was doing a pulse Epistane (the method were you take Epi/havoc for 3 days I believe the cycle it) that's why I got worried which I would say was foolish but I did read rare case were people prone to gyno gets it with havoc/epistane, which is why I thought let me do letro and I only took it .5mg 3 times in 2 a 2 week span so this mean .5 MG on Monday then another on Thursday then again a Monday then stopped and waited 4-6 months to cycle again. (I don't mean this in a bad way just wanted to clarify things)
    I think where I messed up was bc I did letro after Epi andro like you said but bc like I figured (granted i did take maybe for a week and a half 300mg) 150mg a day and missing at least 3 days in between the cycle without taking the pH I thought a weak letrozole run wasn't the worse idea, but apparently it was.
    I genuinely appreciate your advice I'll be heading to the nearest health food store and stock up on non AI ways of increasing T levels bc my game plan at first was eat high phytoE product for a week while doing a liver detox, get blood work then go with your idea of increasing T nat. Thanks again for the input.
    Last edited by lad9008; 02-07-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is a whole thread here in regards to the best way of increasing your T naturally and the way that I personally do it.......I can't find it at the moment.....maybe someone else remembers under which heading it was?

Here it is....start on page three. Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble! - Page 3

After that, you can go here and do some research on the individual herbs. Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-07-2016 at 02:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input I'll check it out but do you think from what happened to me I wont need a stronger PCT?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Every where talks about Low T but nowhere talks about Low Estrogen for man Need help

Quote Originally Posted by lad9008 View Post
    Thanks for the input I'll check it out but do you think from what happened to me I wont need a stronger PCT?
    The whole protocol is like one long ongoing PCT. It's the best thing you can do for yourself

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Regardless of what you did to get where you're currently at, this protocol will greatly help get your endocrine system back to a healthy place. I know buying 20 or so herbs up front is going to cost an arm and a leg, so start with a few of them.

I suggest the Tonkat, Cistanche and Pine pollen and Shilijat. if budget is a concern, and then add from there. Is your diet on point as well?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-08-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"