User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

M1 Preworkout @ GYMnTONIC.com

Whats up Swole Source-

Want to give you guys a heads up, if you didn't see me mention this in my log... If you are looking for an ultra powerful STIM based PWO-

M1- by TLM Research
    Click Link Below to Purchase

M1- SUPER POTENT Pre-workout by TLM Research (**Caution using this product**) - GymNTonic.com

This is the one you want. I'm genuinely having people send me emails and messages thanking me for referring this product. Many people are stating they like this better then Mesomorph which is awesome. Even people are liking this as much as Jack3d Original and HYDE original. I have a few people saying they are liking it more.

Price is reasonable too. $39 per unit.

Stuff is no joke. Honestly use with Caution. I dropped back to 1/2-2/3rd a scoop from a full scoop.

I honestly like it alot as well. I sent a few samples to some members, if anyone who got one can leave honest feedback would be appreciated!!

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good! Looking for something as strong as Apollon Nutrition Hooligan if you know?

How much to ship in France ? For 2 units?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Sounds good! Looking for something as strong as Apollon Nutrition Hooligan if you know?

How much to ship in France ? For 2 units?
    I dont know how it compares to that product personally. I have never tried it. But what I can say is this and Mesomorph blow away Hyde, ESP, Stimul8, white flood, angel dust new versions, Psychotic, Speedx3, etc.. I consider those high quality preworkouts that do work

Not much can touch this product IMO.

I can ship to France for 20-25 bucks most likely. First class and Flat rate are always in that range. The units I can give you for 35 each. PM me if you want that deal, or you can go on the store, its set up for International Shipping as well.

Thanks for the interest!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: I received the two units of M1
    Will try a half a spoon in pre-workout today. Will give you my opinion tomorrow
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried it this afternoon. Half a spoon seems to be not enough for me.
    Very good workout but I didn't feel any kick! Will see tomorrow with a full spoon

Grape taste is a bit...chimic

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each challenge is an opportunity in disguise. With our take my proctor exam for me service, unlock the doors to your potential. Our dedicated team sees the genius within you, waiting to shine. Embrace this chance to transform, to soar, and to redefine your academic journey.