User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent feedback. Will experiment with all of the above and give honest feedback how I respond.

I have had horrific sleep issues since I was a child. Always have struggled to fall asleep and stay asleep. Some products work better then others. Ambien CR worked best for me. I can find it black market..but I do everything legal and on the books ever since my Custody Battle for my daughter and I was viewed under microscope.

Which is not a bad thing. HRT and Randro the rest of my life..I can live with that
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English has a good post in the general forum about sleep hygiene. Having been in the military and dealt with sleep issues a lot in my guys, these are some of my observations and advice I've heard.

1. One of our battalion doctors described sleeping pills this way -- if you see someone get in a fight and then get knocked out, you don't think, that guys just fallen asleep, it's all good. You think, that guy just got knocked the f*ck out! Sleeping pills and a lot of controlled Rx drugs people use to fall asleep are in the category of sedative-hypnotic, meaning they are designed to knock you the f*ck out, not let you go to sleep. It's not the same, it's not natural, and your brain does not respond the same way.
    2. The mental aspect of sleep is described well by English in his post (check the general forum) -- the more you stress about it, the harder it will be to sleep. Just go to bed and if you can't sleep, just stay in bed and don't worry about it. If you sleep or not, no big deal, just lay down and enjoy the rest (for most guys that work out regularly just being horizontal is restful). Think to yourself that when you need sleep, you're body will let you know and you will get sleep. Just don't stress about it, the body has a way of working it all out -- you're not going to die from lack of sleep.
    3. If you need something every now and then (like once or twice a month max), it's OK to take something mild (not a sedative-hypnotic). Make sure you can sleep in (at least 8-10 hours that you don't have to be anywhere). What I've found to work well is 1-2 flexeril + 2 benadryl (10-20 mg cyclobenzaprine and 50mg of diphenhydramine HCL). Neither of those are controlled, and they don't "knock you out". The flexeril is mild, commonly-used muscle relaxer. It makes you relaxed and for me, makes me feel like I'm melting into the bed. The benadryl is an allergy medicine, but one side effect is making you drowsy (common ingredient in night-time medications). The flexeril may give you a drugged feeling in the morning, but some caffeine should get rid of it. Just don't plan to do clean and jerks or operate heavy machinery early in the morning. Post-army, been using 2000mg of Phenibut, but as stated above, be careful with this.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    English has a good post in the general forum about sleep hygiene. Having been in the military and dealt with sleep issues a lot in my guys, these are some of my observations and advice I've heard.

1. One of our battalion doctors described sleeping pills this way -- if you see someone get in a fight and then get knocked out, you don't think, that guys just fallen asleep, it's all good. You think, that guy just got knocked the f*ck out! Sleeping pills and a lot of controlled Rx drugs people use to fall asleep are in the category of sedative-hypnotic, meaning they are designed to knock you the f*ck out, not let you go to sleep. It's not the same, it's not natural, and your brain does not respond the same way.
    2. The mental aspect of sleep is described well by English in his post (check the general forum) -- the more you stress about it, the harder it will be to sleep. Just go to bed and if you can't sleep, just stay in bed and don't worry about it. If you sleep or not, no big deal, just lay down and enjoy the rest (for most guys that work out regularly just being horizontal is restful). Think to yourself that when you need sleep, you're body will let you know and you will get sleep. Just don't stress about it, the body has a way of working it all out -- you're not going to die from lack of sleep.
    3. If you need something every now and then (like once or twice a month max), it's OK to take something mild (not a sedative-hypnotic). Make sure you can sleep in (at least 8-10 hours that you don't have to be anywhere). What I've found to work well is 1-2 flexeril + 2 benadryl (10-20 mg cyclobenzaprine and 50mg of diphenhydramine HCL). Neither of those are controlled, and they don't "knock you out". The flexeril is mild, commonly-used muscle relaxer. It makes you relaxed and for me, makes me feel like I'm melting into the bed. The benadryl is an allergy medicine, but one side effect is making you drowsy (common ingredient in night-time medications). The flexeril may give you a drugged feeling in the morning, but some caffeine should get rid of it. Just don't plan to do clean and jerks or operate heavy machinery early in the morning. Post-army, been using 2000mg of Phenibut, but as stated above, be careful with this.
    Good stuff. For me, unfortunately, Dyphenhydramine has the opposite effect. It gives me horrible restless legs. Another anti-histamine that may work if Diphenhydramine isn't an option for you, is doxylamine succinate. It's what's in Nyquil that puts you out. You can purchase it as a stand alone so that you're not getting all of the other stuff that is in Nyquil.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great info guys, ty so much!! Liquid Style "Zquil" you can get generic. Seems to do the trick too. Tried the phenibut high..didn't find that it did much at all for me tbh.

Update:

If you ordered UOJ. They should start shipping between Friday and Monday. Ty for the patience!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my order of UOJ! New formula is great -- long-lasting, clean energy. If you haven't tried out Wes' products, give them a try -- he makes quality stuff. Thanks for the fast shipping!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    Got my order of UOJ! New formula is great -- long-lasting, clean energy. If you haven't tried out Wes' products, give them a try -- he makes quality stuff. Thanks for the fast shipping!
    Thank you so much Qtip, also sent you a small gift, not sure if you got it.

Guys I guess alot of forum members missed out as well as clients have been asking me..so I have 20 more units on the way.

No pressure but if you want a Unit of UOJ..its on the store right now. Can't say how long this will last for?? Might not make it til days end, thats possible.

Thank you!!!!

#1 SELLING Performance Preworkout) ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- by Mind Charm Technologies- (**Pre-Order**) - GymNTonic.com

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got exams? No biggie. Slide into our take online exam for me service and let's knock this out together. Our crew's solid, and we're here to make sure you ace it. No more cramming, just winning. Trust the process, and let's do this!