User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Original Ultimate Orange Juiced-- returns!!

Whats up S.S-

Figured I'd give you guys a heads up. Ty to a very generous SS member, I am going to have a decent sized batch of the Original Ultimate Orange back. Only thing different is that the AMP Citrate will be gone. Higenamine and Choline in it's place. A bit more of the original PEA will be added.

But this is essentially the identical product. Actually probably will be as good if not better bc of the Choline.

Long story short..gonna pull Version 2 and just make this and consider it the original again.

Would you guys like to see 30 serving size containers, instead of 40 to make it more affordable??

Also, is anyone interested in any of these units?? I am thinking I will have 20 extra for sale. They should sell pretty quick. If everyone likes this batch I might just put it back into production, because to be honest I have been doing small private batches all along for people.

Product still is really getting good feedback for endurance, energy and no crash.

Please let me know your thoughts on this..

THANK YOU!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing the math, gonna do these around 40-45 a unit. 30 servings. New bigger scooper for the new ingredients. Profile looks awesome!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $45 per unit guys. Shipping Included. Use your SWOLE discount on top of this.

Honestly I have 20 units left, and I put the presale on my FB and sold a few already.

If you want one, grab it please. No plans to keep this rolling after this one batch.

Thanks everyone!!
    LINK TO STORE
    #1 SELLING Performance Preworkout) ULTIMATE ORANGE.JUICED PreWorkout- by Mind Charm Technologies- SUPER STRONG! (FREE SHIPPING) - GymNTonic.com

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a bunch of version 1.0 of UOJ before they stopped production. I've been using supplements back when Myoplex and Met-Rx were the only decent protein options available. Then Designer Whey came out and it was the biggest thing (remember that?). I've tried many pre-workout supps over the years and can say hands down, Ultimate Orange Juiced is the best pre-workout I have ever tried. Clean energy, no crash, not over-stimmed, and lasts for hours. Don't waste time on anything else, get some of this stuff -- the new formula with the AMP citrate out (replaced with Higenamine, choline, and extra PEA) should be as good or better than the original. I've tried many nootropics as well -- big fan of noopept which is included in UOJ. Let's buy this stuff up so that Wes has no choice but to keep it in constant production. I use it in the morning instead of coffee for an instant wake up, and pre-workout (just be sure not to take it too close to bedtime as it will make it hard to sleep).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Makes me happy that everyone likes this product so much.

I actually sold out of 75% of the units already. Literally had them sold in 5mins.

Thank you guys as ALWAYS!!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame View Post
    Purchased.
    Thank you and enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I grabbed one of these. I loved it with the Amp Citrate but that shit made me crash hard. Im hoping this feels just as good with no come down.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have two of the original with the amp citrate, love that stuff! I do miss the Blue with the adrafinil though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I still have two of the original with the amp citrate, love that stuff! I do miss the Blue with the adrafinil though.
    I actually can make these for the SS crew anytime if someone wants them. Adraf was never banned as it was intended to. I actually have a diff blend I make for myself and use daily. Its Adraf, Noopept, Mucuna Puriens, Theanine, 5-Htp, choline and caffeine citrate super low dosed. I was actually thinking to re-do Blue with this ingredient profile, but not positive. I like it minus all the stims.

I also have a sleep product I make for myself that has gaba, phenibut, 5Htp, B6 in it. Works like a charm as well. Pretty inexpensive to make a 30 day supply for yourself with this blend!