User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDs, is everything on your list marked if you didn't get it from Superman? I have ordered a few things for Superman before and I didn't get the effect I wanted, but I did not know about cycling the herbs this way. Thank you for the repost. I will be giving this a try.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    CDs, is everything on your list marked if you didn't get it from Superman? I have ordered a few things for Superman before and I didn't get the effect I wanted, but I did not know about cycling the herbs this way. Thank you for the repost. I will be giving this a try.
    No, it's not.

Simply go to their page and pull down the herbs menu. You'll see MOST of them are there. The other ones I purchase I can give you my favorite sources if you like.

Remember....the more time between dosing one particular herb, the better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay.....so here's an example.

Just got this email today....They (Superman Herbs) are offering $10 off a new shilijat product that is in liquid form. If you've ever used the pitch, you know how difficult it can be to work with. The shit is very sticky and hard to maneuver. I'm gonna be trying this new liquid form myself as it's one of my favorites. Loaded with minerals and packs a good punch of energy. Great for pre-workout, which is how I dose this one.

For those of you who aren't on their list, you can go here to see exactly what I'm talking about. Shilajit - Multiple Kinds - Shilajit Powder, Resin and Pitch .

This is what I mean about being able to add things to your stash at a discount. They are constantly doing things like this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in order to cycle all that amount of herb i prefer to buy bulk
    purchase from China, way much cheaper,
    and from a legit supplier
    For me i never stop taken Royal jelly even if i am on cycle
    and i never ever had a weak erection or loss of sexual desire
    even in PCT, and in PCT i cycle the herbs naturally and i never
    use Nolva or Clomid.
    Great information in this thread, should be sticky!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    A person had asked Ali over at Anabolic Men the following question:

"Wouldn't taking an external form of testosterone reduce ones own production? The same as taking synthetic steroids reduce and ultimately eliminate LH production."

To which he replied:

"This was a major concern for me before I started experimenting with Royal Jelly and Pine Pollen as both contain actual testosterone.

However after using both of the compounds for years now, my LH levels have only gone upwards.

I believe that it's simply due to the fact that naturally occurring testosterone is not after all the same thing as synthetic testosterone which is made in the lab, even though their structure is similar."
    I have to throw some logic on this, which is the inescapeable fact that if you put bio identical T into your bloodstream then it will suppress the HPTA axis to some degree, dependent on the volume, otherwise we could all forget everything else and simply swill a relatively small amount of pine pollen tincture in our mouths 3 times a day and add maybe 200 or more to our T levels. What must be happening is that the stunning array of vitamins, minerals and trace elements found in pine pollen simply have an effect that more than counteracts the suppression of the T within it. This is pretty logical as if you provide a guy with all the vitamins and minerals he needs then his T will go up hugely versus a guy without, and the vast majority of people are deficient in many.
    For this reason, i cannot see any value in taking the tincture when you can take the pollen in it's natural, cheaper form and get all the vitamins and minerals etc. that are the cause of the rise in LH in the first place. I bet you that if the guy experiencing higher LH on pine pollen tincture took the same tincture with the T taken out, his LH would be even higher.
    Not trying to be argumentative, just stating the obvious given the fairly simple workings of the HPTA.....

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    in order to cycle all that amount of herb i prefer to buy bulk
    purchase from China, way much cheaper,
    and from a legit supplier
    For me i never stop taken Royal jelly even if i am on cycle
    and i never ever had a weak erection or loss of sexual desire
    even in PCT, and in PCT i cycle the herbs naturally and i never
    use Nolva or Clomid.
    Great information in this thread, should be sticky!
    All very well and good if you've managed to find a legit source, but China is a tricky place to buy anything from or do any kind of business with, you can receive 100% legit supplement one week, the next its chopped with powder and contains harmful quantities of lead. Plenty of such incidents found by the FDA in regards to China as well as plenty of other countries. For me though china is the worst. The country attacks my businesses every bloody week (cyber attacks)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    I have to throw some logic on this, which is the inescapeable fact that if you put bio identical T into your bloodstream then it will suppress the HPTA axis to some degree, dependent on the volume, otherwise we could all forget everything else and simply swill a relatively small amount of pine pollen tincture in our mouths 3 times a day and add maybe 200 or more to our T levels. What must be happening is that the stunning array of vitamins, minerals and trace elements found in pine pollen simply have an effect that more than counteracts the suppression of the T within it. This is pretty logical as if you provide a guy with all the vitamins and minerals he needs then his T will go up hugely versus a guy without, and the vast majority of people are deficient in many.
    For this reason, i cannot see any value in taking the tincture when you can take the pollen in it's natural, cheaper form and get all the vitamins and minerals etc. that are the cause of the rise in LH in the first place. I bet you that if the guy experiencing higher LH on pine pollen tincture took the same tincture with the T taken out, his LH would be even higher.
    Not trying to be argumentative, just stating the obvious given the fairly simple workings of the HPTA.....
    You may be right, you may be wrong. There is always that inescapable reality that nature sometimes does things science struggles to explain. I've yet to find a single person taking the tincture complain of symptoms of suppression, although based on the workings of the HPTA, logic tells us it would suppress.

I'm never entirely dismissive of ideas that defy conventional wisdom. I've used the tincture on many occasions and will continue to do so. Could be that it's nature's TRT. Who knows.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until i understand how bumblebees fly i can accept what you are saying could be right, no logic in either thing whatsoever, yet bumblebees do still fly!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CDsnuts, where do you order your Muira Puama and Suma Root Extract from

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That is exactly why I recommend just cycling everything. You can practically "set it and forget it" and the results are ALWAYS amazing. ANYONE that has done this with a large amount of herbs in their cycle has completely changed the way they feel in the course of a few weeks. It's that powerful. And, the results continue to grow over time. It really is fantastic.

About spirulina.....definitely a good one, and one that I take daily along with chlorella. I take them after my workouts as they are LOADED with vitamins and minerals not to mention protein. Definitely a few good add ons here if you can afford it.
    Not trying to be a dick, but spirulina is very high in GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which is a potent DHT inhibitor. I bought spirulina at first then read about it and I just stay with chorella now instead. If you handle it fine, awesome, but I would personally stay away. See below:

Another source of DHT blockers is Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid (EFA) found mostly in plant-based oils such as evening primrose oil, black currant seed oil, and borage oil. EFAs are necessary for healthy brain function, bone health, stimulation of skin and hair growth, and metabolism. GLA has been shown in studies to inhibit DHT-enhanced activity of 5 alpha-reductase. (4) In one study, animals treated with GLA had a noticeable effect on inhibiting 5 alpha-reductase type 2.(5) In the study, researchers investigating another compound that inhibited 5 alpha-reductase type 2 suggested this particular agent might be effective for fighting male pattern baldness.

5 alpha-reductase-catalyzed conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone is increased in prostatic adenocarcinoma cells: suppression by 15-lip... - PubMed - NCBI

The extract of Thujae occidentalis semen inhibited 5alpha-reductase and androchronogenetic alopecia of B6CBAF1/j hybrid mouse. - PubMed - NCBI

GLA Is A Powerful DHT Inhibitor