User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone increased his T level to the 700 area?
    I am now at 400 with vit d3 and wonder if i could increase it to 700.
    With herbs cycling and workout ofcourse.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very much possible IMO. Another route would be clomid. I know this is about natural test boosting, but Im not apposed to proper use of a serm, nor can I ignore the ammounts of positive research.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well clomid could make things worse.
    Natural route is better , but don't know if the results could be permanent if i atop the herbs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen

Quote Originally Posted by jonson View Post
    Well clomid could make things worse.
    Natural route is better , but don't know if the results could be permanent if i atop the herbs.
    FWIW, I was at 755 ng/dL my last blood test about three months ago. That was about 7-8 months on the rotation.

For reference, I was at 409 ng/dL before I started. This was also with proper rest, lifting, HIIT, and diet. I think all these things combined give these results. You'll be hard pressed to see that good of results off just herbs themselves, IMO.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Maxout777; 01-30-2017 at 11:16 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also felt better with this value?
    Do you know what dose should i take with each herb? Or which 7 herbs i should start with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting the list of herbs/supplements. I'm going to research them all now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New guy here... Was just wondering if Cd or anyone else on here can recall getting any side effects from any of these herbs?

I ask because Maca works amazing for me, but it made my anxiety worse too. Ashwagandha relaxes me but keeps me up all night if I take it at bedtime... Stuff like that

Also, any thoughts on zinc? I'm surprised how well even a small dose works for me, but it only works for 3 days then I have to cycle it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    New guy here... Was just wondering if Cd or anyone else on here can recall getting any side effects from any of these herbs?

I ask because Maca works amazing for me, but it made my anxiety worse too. Ashwagandha relaxes me but keeps me up all night if I take it at bedtime... Stuff like that

Also, any thoughts on zinc? I'm surprised how well even a small dose works for me, but it only works for 3 days then I have to cycle it.
    When you say Maca Works amazing for you, what does that mean? And if If ashwagandha keeps you up at night, don't take it at night.

I'm not really sure what you're asking here? Are you looking for the negatives of all of the recommended herbs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    When you say Maca Works amazing for you, what does that mean? And if If ashwagandha keeps you up at night, don't take it at night.

I'm not really sure what you're asking here? Are you looking for the negatives of all of the recommended herbs?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maca gave me a massive boost of energy and libido, but I also experienced increased anxiety and shortness of breath. I'll have to experiment with the dosage on that one.

My question is, out of your list, are there any specific herbs that you have you experienced significant side effects with?

I'm also curious about DAA. Have you tried it?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had bad effects from saw palmetto.

I have bought a few of the herbs mentioned from superman herbs. I attempted to use the Tongkat but had major sleep issues on it as well as something I have never experienced before, chronic hives. Literally would break out in hives all over my body and would have to take cold showers to go away.

I know it was the Tongkat because I tried to introduce it 3 times now with exactly the same symptoms.

What are peoples favourite herb after Tongkat?

Being a saw palmetto user I believe the mechanism is slightly different. I have noted others with low estrogen symptoms after AI etc. I have raised SHBG but very low E2 and I cant seem to find anyone else in the situation. Normally SHBG is raised through high estrogen. I have suffered with low e2 symptoms for years now. HCG helped in many ways but did not fix me entirely. It gave me back pre cum and normal looking loads. Better flacid hang but no return of spontaneous erections. It did help libido too.

I wanted to go the natural route. I cycled off everything and my own production came back with very healthy testosterone levels (675 ng/dl) but higher SHBG and lower E2.
    I am in a bad way since coming off HCG. Feel completely shut down even though my testosterone levels are fairly high. My SHBG is 60 nmol/l however.

I read that one of Tongkats methods through raising T is lowering E2 hence probably why I felt terrible on it.

I am desperate to get back my health and have changed everything about my diet and lifestyle for a long time. I appreciate it is all mentioned in the Protocol but I do not wish to take any supplements that can lower estrogens for me even more. A lot of the prohormones are anti E.

Does anyone have any suggestions for supps that are not so aggressive at lowering aromatase?