Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforhelp View Post
I had bad effects from saw palmetto.

I have bought a few of the herbs mentioned from superman herbs. I attempted to use the Tongkat but had major sleep issues on it as well as something I have never experienced before, chronic hives. Literally would break out in hives all over my body and would have to take cold showers to go away.

I know it was the Tongkat because I tried to introduce it 3 times now with exactly the same symptoms.

What are peoples favourite herb after Tongkat?

Being a saw palmetto user I believe the mechanism is slightly different. I have noted others with low estrogen symptoms after AI etc. I have raised SHBG but very low E2 and I cant seem to find anyone else in the situation. Normally SHBG is raised through high estrogen. I have suffered with low e2 symptoms for years now. HCG helped in many ways but did not fix me entirely. It gave me back pre cum and normal looking loads. Better flacid hang but no return of spontaneous erections. It did help libido too.

I wanted to go the natural route. I cycled off everything and my own production came back with very healthy testosterone levels (675 ng/dl) but higher SHBG and lower E2.
I am in a bad way since coming off HCG. Feel completely shut down even though my testosterone levels are fairly high. My SHBG is 60 nmol/l however.

I read that one of Tongkats methods through raising T is lowering E2 hence probably why I felt terrible on it.

I am desperate to get back my health and have changed everything about my diet and lifestyle for a long time. I appreciate it is all mentioned in the Protocol but I do not wish to take any supplements that can lower estrogens for me even more. A lot of the prohormones are anti E.

Does anyone have any suggestions for supps that are not so aggressive at lowering aromatase?
Use herbs rotation. I mean the herbs which do not have anti estrogens action.