Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

CD's Natural Testosterone boosting regimen

Back by popular demand....

I've had more then several people reach out to me to revisit this topic, and seeing as the last time I dropped it here it was buried inside another thread, I'm going to make it a standalone so that it's easier to find for those that are interested.

The key points are:

Make sure your diet and training are on point.

You're going to take one herb per day and then move on to the next one the following day. You're not going to want to spend more then a day or two on each herb. The whole point is to avoid the inevitable tolerance that your body will put up against any substance which is taken on too regular of a basis. By rotating your herbs in this fashion, you get that nice, juicy Testosterone boost each and every time you take it, as opposed to just the first couple times and then having the magic fade quickly.

The only downside of this is there is a significant purchase up front, but when you cycle them properly, they last forever. You want to start out with a minimum of 7 herbs. When funds become available, purchase another one or two, and keep adding on. I personally rotate about 20+ different herbs (one each day) that brings me to a complete three week cycle. Once I get to the end, I start all over again. The best part is, you can do this indefinitely. It never stops producing results.....it's always fresh. The more herbs you have in the rotation, the stronger you can keep the response from each one of them because more time has passed since the last time you've taken it. I say you need 7 to start because you want to wait at minimum a week between taking each particular herb. The longer you wait, the better the response.

By using these herbs in this fashion I've felt the best I've ever felt in my life. I feel like i'm "on" all the time. Well being, sex drive, performance and strength, muscle building are all kept naturally at the highest possible levels. It's a great feeling!

This is my complete list in no particular order:

Pine Pollen
    Pine pollen extract
    Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch
    Tongkat Ali
    Rhodiola
    Eleuthero
    Ashwaganda
    Mucana
    Cordyceps
    Lions mane
    Tribulus (liftmode)
    Muira puama
    Catauba bark
    Butea superba
    Suma root extract
    Royal jelly
    maca (macapro)

The majority of these can be grabbed at Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More . So far I haven't found another supplier that provides the quality of product that they do. This can be vouched for by many guys here that have already tried many of their herbs. Also, by opting in to their site, you get free stuff based on what you buy, and they regularly send out discounts to people on their mailing list. Win win.

Once you're up and running and you have enough herbs in your stash, you can use this as a PCT or just to feel as good as you possibly can at all times. PCT can sometimes be a downer, depending on what you've been running. I've never had the PCT blues since starting this program. Granted, I don't run anything crazy or too suppressive, but it still sucks coming off of something that feels as good as R andro/androhard. Within days of getting back on this regimen, I feel great again! The best part is, it's all natural and non suppressive. Herbs build you up, not shut you down. Not to mention they are loaded with minerals, nutrients, phytochemicals and vitamins, so they're actually healthy to take as well.

So for those of you that have been asking, here you go.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you any experience with stacking two or more herbs each day?

I've been cycling seven test boosters since your last suggestion, and I do enjoy it. I will continue, but I don't necessarily get that WOW factor from each herb like you mention. Just better peramiters all around. Is there any reason to think that a higher dose would be better when cycling in this fashion?

Wouldn't a few of these herbs be better cycled in longer durations to get their overall intended effect? IE: Lions Mane, Ashwaganda, Rhodiola, Cordyceps.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Have you any experience with stacking two or more herbs each day?

I've been cycling seven test boosters since your last suggestion, and I do enjoy it. I will continue, but I don't necessarily get that WOW factor from each herb like you mention. Just better peramiters all around. Is there any reason to think that a higher dose would be better when cycling in this fashion?

Wouldn't a few of these herbs be better cycled in longer durations to get their overall intended effect? IE: Lions Mane, Ashwaganda, Rhodiola, Cordyceps.
    If you've been rotating seven herbs since the last time I suggested this, then you are certainly not getting everything you can out of them as it was almost a year ago since that last post. I always suggest to start with seven and add on as funds become available. The more herbs you cycle, the more you increase your chance to get the "wow factor." Seeing as it's been a whole year and you've been cycling the same seven herbs, you're most likely going a little stale. Should you increase the time between taking each herb from every 7 days to say, every 14 days, or even better, every 21 days, you will get a bigger punch out of that herb the next time you finally take it. You could increase the dose and keep it at a 7 day rotation, and you will get better results.....for a short while.... but you're just going to be on your way to losing the magic with that herb by doing that. Increasing the time between dosages will yield you better results.

One of the reasons more herbs in the cycle works so much better is that not all herbs increase Testosterone in the same fashion. by including as many different herbs as you can, you're hitting it from all possible angles. You NEVER get stale when you're operating on a 21 day cycle. As I mentioned the only downside is getting all of the herbs and the cost factor. That's why if you get one or two a month, or whatever you can afford, you build your stash quite significantly. Before you know it you're running a nice three week cycle and feeling awesome. I wish everyone could do it and see exactly what I'm talking about.

I have of course experimented with stacking several herbs at a time, but then you can't use them properly for a week or two, so if you're going to experiment, keep that in mind. Some of my favorite combo's are: Tonkat and Tribulus (liftmode) (This makes you feel god like.....no joke) Ginseng and Cistanche and Cordyceps and Rhodiola (awesome endurance combo) Also, when you take your herbs, wash them down with some caffeine for an added boost. I always take mine straight in the morning on an empty stomach and wash them down with a cup of coffee or tea, depending on my mood and what I'm doing that day. The caffeine takes things with the herbs to another level. Try it.

In regards to some of these and duration.....the adaptagens have a little more leeway with usage as do the straight up T boosters. And yes, you're correct with the lions mane, you can use that daily with good results because it's not a T booster, more of a brain booster, but a better brain leads to a better body, for sure. I say this just so that I don't have to split hairs. If I start to differentiate with these, then I'll have everyone asking me can I take "fill in the blank with the herb" for more then one day a week?

You guys here of course are alot more educated then most folks when it comes to things like this. So at this site, these differentiation's can be made without too much trouble. Still though......space those T boosters out. As far as possible. If you can ever find a way to get yourself on a 21 day cycle, you WILL have that wow factor.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man thanks for posting that herb cycle again, really helpful.

What do you find to be the sweet spot with dosage, do you follow the recommendations on supermanherbs.com?

I'm coming off my third extended water fast, how many days of refeeding would you recommend before starting up with the herbs?

Also regarding water fast, I did a lot of research on your posts and saw some updated info: do you still recommend an extended raw food diet or how soon would you recommend going back into carb backloading? Will probably juice and raw feed for a week or two and then backload again and start the herbs at that time.

Thanks so much CD for all your helpful info. I have so much respect for the effort you put into helping other people and the more I recover the more proud I am of your achievements. Rock on!
    Last edited by Thanksgiving; 02-23-2016 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Typo

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been cycling the 7 herbs for about 8-10 weeks now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What result have you had so far??

Also what was the total cost per month to do this?

Thank you!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well that's certainly not "since my last suggestion." which was a year ago.

There could be a multitude of reasons of why you're not getting the results that I speak of. Again, 20+ different herbs is going to give you waaaaay better results than seven, but you should still be getting good results with 7. Have you tried playing with the dosage? Adding caffeine? Taking them on an empty stomach? Is your training and diet dialed in? You sleeping good? Etc. You're getting good results, just not the results that I'm getting with the stash I have....that's understandable.

Also, it's been almost two and a half months you've been doing it. Surely you could have picked up a few more herbs to add to your rotation. Again, the ultimate suggestion is to cycle as many as you can. 7 is simply a starting point to give you AT LEAST a week between taking each one. The longer you go between doses, the stronger the hit.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-23-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    What result have you had so far??

Also what was the total cost per month to do this?

Thank you!!
    Honestly Wes.....for someone who is on TRT and runs as many PH's as you do, this isn't really going to be your bag my man. Unless you were planning on jumping off of everything and trying to do a hard restart.....this simply doesn't make sense for you.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanksgiving View Post
    Hey man thanks for posting that herb cycle again, really helpful.

What do you find to be the sweet spot with dosage, do you follow the recommendations on supermanherbs.com?

I'm coming off my third extended water fast, how many days of refeeding would you recommend before starting up with the herbs?

Also regarding water fast, I did a lot of research on your posts and saw some updated info: do you still recommend an extended raw food diet or how soon would you recommend going back into carb backloading? Will probably juice and raw feed for a week or two and then backload again and start the herbs at that time.

Thanks so much CD for all your helpful info. I have so much respect for the effort you put into helping other people and the more I recover the more proud I am of your achievements. Rock on!
    Let's stay on topic.....not going to go into the other stuff. PM me for that.

I'd be refed for a month before starting herb cycling. Dosages can be played with for sure. What works for some isn't going to work for others and vice versa. You may need more, you may need less. There isn't really a one size fits all build here. The only thing you need to do is to make sure you're spacing your herbs as far apart as you possibly can for the most pay back possible. The only way to do that is to stock up on as many as you can over time. Believe me on this. If you think you feel good now, follow this one thing and it will take you to the next level.

People don't really do the 21 day cycle because of financial reasons and I get that. But if you want these results, this is what you have to do.

And if financial reasons are an issue, which to most they are, get on SH's mailing list. They are constantly sending discounts for one thing or another. You'll catch better deals this way and you'll be able to add to your stock quicker, and cheaper.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-23-2016 at 10:06 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has been my understanding that in the case of Pine Pollen and Royal Jelly, those are best to be taken daily since they contain amounts of actual testosterone and male hormones, whereas the other herbs are best cycled.

Are there any on your list that you take daily or is everything in a cycle?