User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Hey cdsnuts. I’m following Your Website. The only question is about Boron. Is that okay 2 add 2 my morning supplements? Thankyou
    Yes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well that's certainly not "since my last suggestion." which was a year ago.

There could be a multitude of reasons of why you're not getting the results that I speak of. Again, 20+ different herbs is going to give you waaaaay better results than seven, but you should still be getting good results with 7. Have you tried playing with the dosage? Adding caffeine? Taking them on an empty stomach? Is your training and diet dialed in? You sleeping good? Etc. You're getting good results, just not the results that I'm getting with the stash I have....that's understandable.

Also, it's been almost two and a half months you've been doing it. Surely you could have picked up a few more herbs to add to your rotation. Again, the ultimate suggestion is to cycle as many as you can. 7 is simply a starting point to give you AT LEAST a week between taking each one. The longer you go between doses, the stronger the hit.
    So we should use these supplements for a week and stop and use for a week again and repeat? Can you give an essential 7 for starting sir?
    Also we should do these supplements when we aren't using R-Andro right?

Also what do you think if a person responds badly to androgens? Like many of pfs sufferers do due to hypersensitive AR. AR downregulate themselves when we increase androgens. Also i have responded badly to androgenic supplements before, it made me feel good on them but then i felt worse, lowered my baseline. So, what you can say about this? Not every pfs victim responds good to increasing androgens. Many people tried your regime with proper fasting and still responded badly to androgens. I want to hear your thoughts, thanks.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Cooper; 10-02-2020 at 11:15 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    So we should use these supplements for a week and stop and use for a week again and repeat? Can you give an essential 7 for starting sir?
    Also we should do these supplements when we aren't using R-Andro right?

Also what do you think if a person responds badly to androgens? Like many of pfs sufferers do due to hypersensitive AR. AR downregulate themselves when we increase androgens. Also i have responded badly to androgenic supplements before, it made me feel good on them but then i felt worse, lowered my baseline. So, what you can say about this? Not every pfs victim responds good to increasing androgens. Many people tried your regime with proper fasting and still responded badly to androgens. I want to hear your thoughts, thanks.

Thanks.
    Cooper:

I'm going to give you one more shot. You keep asking the same question over and over again when it is very clear if you have READ THE WEBSITE.

Stop spamming every single thread with this ridiculousness. READ! No one is going to spoon feed you here.

In regards to my thoughts....they have been spewed out here, on this forum, over and over again, for ANYONE to come here and read.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Concerning prohormones, when the time comes, just run DHEA 4 without the DHT. That'll get your estro up.

Not sure about that. I took 4 andro 250mg/day for a month and my bloods didn't budge. Test and estrogen were EXACTLY the same as when i started

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James897 View Post
    Not sure about that. I took 4 andro 250mg/day for a month and my bloods didn't budge. Test and estrogen were EXACTLY the same as when i started
    That's interesting! what brand? not to derail, but your one experience doesn't fall in line with science or general anecdotal feedback. CD is right in his assesment.

That said, people do respond differently...there were even some people who didn't get any gains on superdrol. But, that doesn't mean it doesn't work for the significant majority of the population

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James897 View Post
    You don't have to be, I am.

I know that may sound cocky, but coming from someone who has 2 posts here to say that to someone who has been working with these guys for almost a decade...well...you know where this is going.

But what Rob said is correct. Not only that, but when I talk about these things, I'm talking about them from the perspective that everyone is doing EVERYTHING that is recommended.

From alot of these questions I'm getting from this new wave of guys it is very clear that many of you have NOT read EVERYTHING on the site. Even the stickies, which is the FIRST thing that is recommended for the new comers.

Unfortunately this thread has been derailed and i'm probably going to lock it so that it is not ruined for the men that come in after you guys.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-05-2020 at 05:03 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    That's interesting! what brand? not to derail, but your one experience doesn't fall in line with science or general anecdotal feedback. CD is right in his assesment.

That said, people do respond differently...there were even some people who didn't get any gains on superdrol. But, that doesn't mean it doesn't work for the significant majority of the population
    I don't know, it was surprising since I felt some initial effects on it. I was using an old 4-andro product from IML, then switched to Super 4-elite from Olympus.