Back by popular demand....

I've had more then several people reach out to me to revisit this topic, and seeing as the last time I dropped it here it was buried inside another thread, I'm going to make it a standalone so that it's easier to find for those that are interested.

The key points are:

Make sure your diet and training are on point.

You're going to take one herb per day and then move on to the next one the following day. You're not going to want to spend more then a day or two on each herb. The whole point is to avoid the inevitable tolerance that your body will put up against any substance which is taken on too regular of a basis. By rotating your herbs in this fashion, you get that nice, juicy Testosterone boost each and every time you take it, as opposed to just the first couple times and then having the magic fade quickly.

The only downside of this is there is a significant purchase up front, but when you cycle them properly, they last forever. You want to start out with a minimum of 7 herbs. When funds become available, purchase another one or two, and keep adding on. I personally rotate about 20+ different herbs (one each day) that brings me to a complete three week cycle. Once I get to the end, I start all over again. The best part is, you can do this indefinitely. It never stops producing results.....it's always fresh. The more herbs you have in the rotation, the stronger you can keep the response from each one of them because more time has passed since the last time you've taken it. I say you need 7 to start because you want to wait at minimum a week between taking each particular herb. The longer you wait, the better the response.

By using these herbs in this fashion I've felt the best I've ever felt in my life. I feel like i'm "on" all the time. Well being, sex drive, performance and strength, muscle building are all kept naturally at the highest possible levels. It's a great feeling!

This is my complete list in no particular order:

Pine Pollen
Pine pollen extract
Ant Extract
Cistanche
He Shou Wu
Schisandra
Guduchi
Maral Root.
Shilajit pitch
Tongkat Ali
Rhodiola
Eleuthero
Ashwaganda
Mucana
Cordyceps
Lions mane
Tribulus (liftmode)
Muira puama
Catauba bark
Butea superba
Suma root extract
Royal jelly
maca (macapro)

The majority of these can be grabbed at Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More . So far I haven't found another supplier that provides the quality of product that they do. This can be vouched for by many guys here that have already tried many of their herbs. Also, by opting in to their site, you get free stuff based on what you buy, and they regularly send out discounts to people on their mailing list. Win win.

Once you're up and running and you have enough herbs in your stash, you can use this as a PCT or just to feel as good as you possibly can at all times. PCT can sometimes be a downer, depending on what you've been running. I've never had the PCT blues since starting this program. Granted, I don't run anything crazy or too suppressive, but it still sucks coming off of something that feels as good as R andro/androhard. Within days of getting back on this regimen, I feel great again! The best part is, it's all natural and non suppressive. Herbs build you up, not shut you down. Not to mention they are loaded with minerals, nutrients, phytochemicals and vitamins, so they're actually healthy to take as well.

So for those of you that have been asking, here you go.