Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
It has been my understanding that in the case of Pine Pollen and Royal Jelly, those are best to be taken daily since they contain amounts of actual testosterone and male hormones, whereas the other herbs are best cycled.

Are there any on your list that you take daily or is everything in a cycle?
Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
It has been my understanding that in the case of Pine Pollen and Royal Jelly, those are best to be taken daily since they contain amounts of actual testosterone and male hormones, whereas the other herbs are best cycled.

Are there any on your list that you take daily or is everything in a cycle?
Pine pollen contains T, that is true, however taken orally as pollen in its raw form the T in it gets almost entirely consumed by the digestion process. The main benefit of pine pollen taken this way is the nutrients, vitamins, trace elements contained, which will raise T naturally. If you want the T containing benefits of pine pollen, you need to take it as an extract in the form of liquid tincture by absorbing it either through the mouth or anus. Doing this is akin to TRT though, exogenous T will always be suppressive, so IMO this makes little sense. I imagine the same is true for royal jelly, but i do not know about its content of T or vitamins etc.
So as with CD's earlier explanation concerning which are T boosters and which do the same but via less direct means - such as via nutrient content or nootropic capabilities - if you really want to hit every avenue, then yes you could take pine pollen daily simply for its nutritional value, not as a tincture, while rotating all the other herbs that directly affect the HTPA axis. Bottom line though is that if you employ this level of detail (which i did for a while) you can get stressed by all the stuff you have to take and when, and it costs more and more. Better i think to just buy the list that CD has suggested and free your mind of the detail, just rotate the whole thing. It works. My last T level was over 900 natty, just those herbs + good mind and lifestyle, and i don't stress over them - ie if i go on holiday i'm not taking anything for that period.
One thing not on that list is spirulina, i take that everyday, it is the most densely populated natural substance on earth with vitamins, minerals and protein and it's cheap.