User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet, just what I wanted to hear. I'll definitely check it out. I was using melatonin for sleep, but for some reason when I use melatonin lately I wake up feeling lobotomized - no good for the first few hours of work.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing a little caffeine doesn't fix, unless you're sensitive to that at this point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny you mention that, because I was at first. Nothing major but I could definitely feel it. Maybe I should give that a go again. One of the things I miss the most (besides a good ole fashioned or beer), is my morning coffee. I've cut both out up until this point.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's why I say if you're sensitive to it right now... I know when I was at my worst I couldn't even look at caffeine without having my anxiety shoot through the roof. As I got further along in my recovery that fell off. You'll have to test it out and see how you respond. But even when it comes to dosing the herbs, the best way to take them is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach followed by some caffeine. It helps get things going so to speak

Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-06-2016 at 04:34 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely gonna give that a try. At my worst it sent me to panic attacks too....I've come a long way in three months so I'm hoping it'll work this time.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you've come a long way in three months which is rather quick I have no doubt you're going to become fully recovered in the next 6 months to a year

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you've come a long way in three months which is rather quick I have no doubt you're going to become fully recovered in the next 6 months to a year

Thanks for the encouragement, just gotta stick to the grind. I've been doing the whole up and down, three steps forward, one or two back for a few months now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Old school scivation xtend, I don't remember what the flavor was but it was noxious. Tasted like apple and sweaty foot lol. Still used it because it's part of the game.

New Member Feedback Score 0 London's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nastiest supplement you've ever tasted?

Vpx syngex whey protein !!! Cookies and cream

THE WORST protein I have ever tasted.
    This is the one any only protein powder that I have ever thrown in the trash...5 pounds wasted.

It was soooo nasty

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I literally brew fresh organic ground coffee and add a teaspoon of whatever herb I have for that day directly into the coffee mug and stir. So far for all the herbs I tried I can barely even taste the herbs if at all. Try it out. I just drink straight black coffee, 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon, 1 tsp of herb (for that day) stir and drink. It (the herb) hits hard and fast. Any hot liquid you take in your body can process it way quicker (your body heats up things for digestion) so hot coffee + caffeine + herb = win