User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nastiest supplement you've ever tasted?

So guys, what's the nastiest thing you've ever stomached in the pursuit of a result? In my case, it's Project Unicorn preworkout. I bought two tubs of the stuff because the ingredients are pretty amazing but honest to God it tastes like sugar free blue raspberry soda and Mdma. I've used maybe 3 doses and just cannot deal with it.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Creatine ethyl ester. Hands down the nastiest thing I ever tasted supplement wise. Didn't matter what I mixed it with, it was disgusting.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    So guys, what's the nastiest thing you've ever stomached in the pursuit of a result? In my case, it's Project Unicorn preworkout. I bought two tubs of the stuff because the ingredients are pretty amazing but honest to God it tastes like sugar free blue raspberry soda and Mdma. I've used maybe 3 doses and just cannot deal with it.
    Don't mind the taste of Molly because I attribute it to the results......same with most of the vile things I take on a daily basis. But the one thing that really gets to me every time is liftmodes tribulus. Ugh. You have to dose it several times a day and by the second or third I actually start getting angry.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Strawberry NitroTech from 2004. It was pepto bismol pink and sickly sweet. Barf in a bottle. Gagged that whole tub down for gains.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cissus extract powder from USPowders. Eventually had to parachute it, and this did not go on for long.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The things we do for results......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Cissus extract powder from USPowders. Eventually had to parachute it, and this did not go on for long.
    Yep same here. This stuff was hideous. Also I used a Mass Gainer I used to sell at GNC back in the 90's. Banana flavor. Literally almost dry heaved every scoop. Forget the name, but will never forget how bad it was. GNC liquid aminos in the 90s made you want to die as well.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Don't mind the taste of Molly because I attribute it to the results......same with most of the vile things I take on a daily basis. But the one thing that really gets to me every time is liftmodes tribulus. Ugh. You have to dose it several times a day and by the second or third I actually start getting angry.
    I cap that. I cap all my herbal stuff tbh. I've heard liquid sustain alpha was pretty bad but RES100 was pretty tolerable.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cap that. I cap all my herbal stuff tbh. I've heard liquid sustain alpha was pretty bad but RES100 was pretty tolerable.
    There is a train of thought in the herbal world that tasting the substance you are ingesting "preps" the body via the nervous system for the effects it is about to receive. I think there may be something to that, Though I can't prove it, so I always take my herbs straight, regardless of how god awful they are. I"ve actually gotten accustomed to the tastes of many of them because of the fantastic results they give. The same way someone who really doesn't like the taste of coffee or beer drinks it and ends up liking it because of the anticipated effects.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tongkat Ali by Super Man Herbs. There's NOTHING you can do to fix it. I promise it to be the most bitter thing you've ever put into your mouth.

Second up would probably be their salty-ass pre-workout called Hercules.