www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So pissed I missed out on getting some 11-kt powder.

I would have gotten some except I was offered to get a couple beta bottles of Icon's 11-kt by Rob. I, of course, said yes and replied back with confirmation and asked him what I needed to provide to him to get it going. He asked that I log it and of course that would not be a problem.

However, days went by without any word from him and now I was getting worried. Well, finally when he did get back to me, he said that all the beta bottles were now sold out. "Uhhh, I hope my two bottles were a part of that," I thought to myself.

They weren't and alphapowders were now sold out on the 11-kt powder; of who I would've placed an order with from the get-go had I known I wasn't going to get any beta bottles.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D-575 View Post
    So pissed I missed out on getting some 11-kt powder.

I would have gotten some except I was offered to get a couple beta bottles of Icon's 11-kt by Rob. I, of course, said yes and replied back with confirmation and asked him what I needed to provide to him to get it going. He asked that I log it and of course that would not be a problem.

However, days went by without any word from him and now I was getting worried. Well, finally when he did get back to me, he said that all the beta bottles were now sold out. "Uhhh, I hope my two bottles were a part of that," I thought to myself.

They weren't and alphapowders were now sold out on the 11-kt powder; of who I would've placed an order with from the get-go had I known I wasn't going to get any beta bottles.
    Bud, I'm sorry you're upset about missing that deal. I'm not really a fan of dealing with these things publicly, especially when I offered you an obscenely good deal and you waited until it had passed before you jumped on it. Then publicly calling me out because you missed it.

6:20pm last Friday:
    I discussed with you about the powders being available on Alpha Powder and told you there was limited quantity available "I'm only selling a small quantity of raws on alpha powders".

I told you that if you ordered the powders, I would offer this deal to you.

9:48pm
    you reply confirming the deal I offered and wanted to confirm the alpha powders site is live and ready to take orders (I had already told you that, so I'm not sure why you confirmed, and you could have checked the site).

1:21am
    I confirm the deal and confirm the site is alive - you just have to order it

4 days later you contact me telling me you would order a lot if I lowered the price $10 (25%)

2 hours later we're sold out and you ask me if the deal is still valid for the beta bottles

20 minutes later I reply - "Sorry, I just saw your other message about the beta bottles...And we actually sold out of the allotment of material we set aside for 11-keto Raws."

next time, don't waste time trying to get a better than sweet deal, and jump on it before others take advantage.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob is the most standup guy around here. I would never bad mouth him, it's like biting the hand that feeds you. In this game at a time like this, if you snooze, you lose.
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-11-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rob, as I've already said in a PM, my apologies if my post offended you, was not at all the intention of it.

So here's where I got confused. When you first offered the two beta bottle deal, I thought you were offering that from yourself, PERSONALLY. As in, I would paypal you the amount for two bottles, send you my address and get it in the mail, and then do a log on it. I thought they were already pre-made bottles that you personally had, that you were wanting to give away as beta bottles. This is why I said yes to that deal. I thought it was one of those sponsored logs where you get free product from a company to log; except in this case I wouldn't get it for free but at a sweet deal.

Then you also let me know that alpha powders is on and popping. About this, I thought you were just telling me about it and promoting it. I didn't know that I had to order some from alphapowders first to get the deal. Because I figured alpha powders was only selling it in powder NOT actual pre-made bottles.

Basically, I thought you were telling me TWO different things and honestly, if you were me reading it, it looks just like it. For the sake of privacy, I am not going to post our entire convo just to prove my point.

So in the end, there really wasn't a deal or anything, it was just that you would take my order I would've made on alphapowders and just prepare two bottles with the 11-kt I would've ordered...is this right?

Again, my apologies. The post I made was not out of anger, even though I stated I was pissed. Let's just say I was pissed at myself. For some reason I got so excited about finally having an opportunity to get up on some 11-kt, that I just misunderstood the whole deal. I thought I was getting a personal deal from you for two bottles. That's why I kept PMing you asking you what the deal is. I thought you'd give me an email to paypal to or something but of course this wasn't the case.

And on top of that, I thought you were just promoting alphapowders and just saying, "hey make sure to check out alphapowders.com for more."

Lastly, I was not in anyway shape or form, trying to get a better deal than what was already offered. I was just confused as to how I would be getting you payment for the two bottles since you hadn't given me an email address to paypal to. That's why I thought it was some kind of personal offer from you. And not that I had to place an order on alphapowders to actually get it. Even though I was going to place an order for more 11-kt on alphapowders.com assuming I was going to get a SEPARATE two bottles from you directly.

Welp, this completely sucks. And isn't this embarrassing. Now, the owner of a supp store that I'm placing an order on right now pretty much thinks I'm a douche and an idiot. I apologize for any wrong doing. I am not in any way blaming you or putting you at fault for me missing out, that's #1. After realizing what you meant, I blame only myself.
    Last edited by D-575; 03-12-2016 at 01:15 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any thoughts on the Pyrethrum DC? I'd love it capped more than powder if at a great price. There is a pretty big market for it, since Anabeta is gone and just about zero pyrethrum supps on the market.

Also do you ever source personal ammount or is that impossible?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any idea when Baiba will be in stock?