Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fkn livin!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fkn livin!

What's the word brethren??!! I haven't been on it quite some time, what's new. Who's hitting this forum up the most these days? Anyword from DJ, IPPY, FPR, Burly, Rodja?

I'm still murdering the weights, got a Powerlifting comp in Aug, 12 weeks out baby!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    What's the word brethren??!! I haven't been on it quite some time, what's new. Who's hitting this forum up the most these days? Anyword from DJ, IPPY, FPR, Burly, Rodja?

I'm still murdering the weights, got a Powerlifting comp in Aug, 12 weeks out baby!
    The place is pathetically dead.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after two years away, ireland is back for what it's worth lol. Hope the old primordial crew is keeping well.
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The place is pathetically dead.
    WTF happened man? I know a couple years ago when I was very active on here, things were still good. How about H2S, does he come around often?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Well after two years away, ireland is back for what it's worth lol. Hope the old primordial crew is keeping well.
    Glad to here you're back! I'd like to make more of a presence myself. Life has been crazy, but I've still been killing the training and everything I was doing back 5-6 years ago. My passion remains the same!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    WTF happened man? I know a couple years ago when I was very active on here, things were still good. How about H2S, does he come around often?

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to here you're back! I'd like to make more of a presence myself. Life has been crazy, but I've still been killing the training and everything I was doing back 5-6 years ago. My passion remains the same!
    H2H sold the place to Rob from SoCal. He's the new moderator. H2H is gone man......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still kicking around although more of a lurker these days...I always thought that after the PH ban that a lot of forums lost steam...hope everyone is doing well!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    H2H sold the place to Rob from SoCal. He's the new moderator. H2H is gone man......
    That's news to me. Rob's a good guy either way. Sad to hear that H2S is gone gone, without a trace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo6GN View Post
    I'm still kicking around although more of a lurker these days...I always thought that after the PH ban that a lot of forums lost steam...hope everyone is doing well!!
    I had no clue there was a full blown PH ban. I'm not a PH user, so I guess why that's never phased me. Dark side baby! Or shall I say Bright side as DJ and I use to say.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ireland's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Mr Ryan tell me how the contest training is going? What goals are you heading for and what are ur expectations?
    IF I SOUND SURE OF MYSELF....ITS BECAUSE I AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ireland View Post
    Well Mr Ryan tell me how the contest training is going? What goals are you heading for and what are ur expectations?
    I'll be competing in the 181# class. I'm currently 194 as of this morning, with 12 wks to go. I'm looking to hit the following numbers…

Squat: 430
    Bench: 350
    Deadlift 660

I've programmed all my training numbers to reflect the numbers above. I can't quite say for sure that I'll hit the 660 on DL, but I'm definitely programming for it. All other numbers are definitely doable. Either way, an Elite Total in the 181 is 1,396#s, and I want an Elite Total!

I'm using Brandon Lilly's Cube Method.

I recently hit 610 DL, 415 Squat, and 330 Bench. All comp style depth and pause on the bench.
    Last edited by O_RYAN_007; 06-04-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm alive and well.