User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mental Performance Enhancing Chemicals

Most of the discussion on here is about physical performance enhancement - what about mental performance enhancement ? Anyone have good advice / experience with products that help ?

In a nutshell, I have been busy as hell starting a second business, and support a wife and three kids- am stressed and over-tired and generally finding mental performance is poor. Tired .. want 10 hrs sleep ... poor concentration ... anxiety ... lack of GAFF "give a fuck factor" kicking in. Am on TRT and hormone levels are OK. Tried Modafanil and loved it but hard to get it. Mail order pharma having difficult time getting things into Canada these days. Tried OTC Adrafanil (converts to Modafanil in body) and it doesn't have same kick and effect. Noopept doesn't seem to do much for me.

I was doing better when taking UltraStano regularly ...may go back to a DHT compound daily (again TRT not worried about suppression).

Am wondering if anyone has experience with compounds that are readily available ( think So-Cal Nutrition, NutraPlanet, GymNTonic) that really kicked mental performance and drive into overdrive and did not negatively affect overall health ( non addicting - lack of serious sides). Am trying going back to bulletproof coffee with lecithin added ( improves acetyl choline transport) but need more than that I figure !

Thanks in advance for any advice !

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very helpful & informative post.
    http://www.advancedhairstudio-vic.com.au/