User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinions on Best Stano product

I have tried EpiAndro RX and Ultra Stano and seemed to prefer UltraStano.

I am wondering what thoughts are out there in regards to Stano products ... anything new worth noting? I am leaning towards Alpha Stano at the moment but also wondering if any benefits to transdermal versus oral. Mostly looking at this for mental edge .. probably low dose ... UltraStano is typical three caps a day and I found one in AM and one in PM seemed to be good for me moodwise.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider something with Androsterone too. I can't remember if it's the alpha, or beta isomer but I definitely find a stronger effect both mentally and physically from a mixture of the two isomers rather than just epi. Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of Androsterone products out there short of IMLs new thing and FRL Alphahard. Just saying though, in comparison to IML Products etc Ultra Stano is actually a really generously dosed product, I think each cap had triple the active ingredients in comparison to the more widely available stuff.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Androsterone is alpha isomer. I think that with Alpha Gaiz Stano and TD Stano is the best.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in what you guys are getting out of ultra stano/alpha stano? I think it would go really well with 11-oxo or 11-kt. Possibly add in some osta for an all out cut.

I understand it aids in mood, focus, and aggression but any physical improvements seen with it? Have you guys noticed any leaning out or increase in vascularity? Strength? I know it won't do much for size, but any of the aforementioned?

And ya, it would be nice to have a "for-sure" androsterone product out but right now all we have to work with is IML's and whatever Alpha Gainz decides to do with their Alpha Andro TD.