User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    FINALLY!!! Someone doing some cool shit!!! Hahahaha! Nice work Vaynz! Great update. Lemme know what you think of the difference in HGH. I know where to find live well. Sounds like your getting things dialed in. Sugar and Test aren't good for me either. For me, I might get softer looking on Deca but not so much bloated, that generally comes from food in my experience. I know you know food so it will be good to see you rip this down and see how shredded you can get. Nows the time when you got hormones on your side!
    Thanks Kab! Live well def works even at 3iu's a day. I ran it two weeks prior to starting test and Deca, and I was getting leaner and leaner. Today I trained with this huge dude (he was Mr. Aruba a few times), he took the lead and we killed back. He's a huge monster now all bloated, and I felt comfy being bloated as well in my tiny slinger hahaha. I have such a big bloated belly and almost no definition at all, I almost just look like an out of shape fat dude, but man did I feel strong today and big. Getting sick of the bloat though. Today was my first shot of lower Deca and next week I finish my Deca (thank God!!!) and will run test solo for 3-4 more weeks after.

I will post some pics in a bit.

Thinking of starting T3, low dose as well and stay around 25mgs (since I have in my stash) and see how it will work with the HGH and test as the Deca begins to wear off. Thoughts?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know, I have zero experience with HGH, so that may be where some of the bloat is coming rom. I've heard others comment about that. I'm assuming you know Deca hangs around a long time.... You got enough test to last or cutting that off at some point? If I were you, I'd hit the t3 but is stay on test as long as the Deca is clearing which can be a really long time. I'd have to research how long but I want to say months..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya know, I have zero experience with HGH, so that may be where some of the bloat is coming rom. I've heard others comment about that. I'm assuming you know Deca hangs around a long time.... You got enough test to last or cutting that off at some point? If I were you, I'd hit the t3 but is stay on test as long as the Deca is clearing which can be a really long time. I'd have to research how long but I want to say months..
    I know metabolites can be detected upwards of four months after discontinuation in a doping test. I'm not sure how that effects suppression etc.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bloat IMO is almost always water retention, or inflammation from food.

Hgh usually in the first few weeks to a month makes you retain water until the body levels stuff out from my understanding.

As far as metabolites yea they can hang around in a detectable amount for quite some time but at detectable levels after that long they aren't doing much because they have been broken down so much it's just the test can be really sensitive, shouldn't mess with suppression really. Possibly at an absolute scale it may cause some kind of effect but in practicality it isn't really messing with anything.

Personally I wouldn't do T3 as I doubt your bloat is from fat, especially if it was a rapidly gained kind of bloat, like within a few months. I would cut carbs, or find the foods that might be upsetting your stomach if any.

Edit: I didn't see you responded to my post.

I would try fasting for a bit, like half a day or something and see if the bloating goes down, or eat less for two or three days, and then eat normal and see if the bloating comes back after a certain meal. I found sometimes pasta noodles make me get really bloated, sometimes sweet potatoes as well if I'm eating a lot.

One thing that can help is probiotics, or yogurt to help digestion if its that your body can't process the volume of food sometimes that helps. Other times it's just that your body doesn't like some food.
    Last edited by Eden; 04-12-2016 at 08:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I got enough test for 4 weeks after the deca, which I believe should be enough. Thinking about stacking it with what I have left of Super Epi Andro and maybe Super DMZ 3

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I know metabolites can be detected upwards of four months after discontinuation in a doping test. I'm not sure how that effects suppression etc.
    That's why I don't compete lol! Kinda like Eden said, besides that it probably wouldn't do much damage

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Bloat IMO is almost always water retention, or inflammation from food.

Hgh usually in the first few weeks to a month makes you retain water until the body levels stuff out from my understanding.

As far as metabolites yea they can hang around in a detectable amount for quite some time but at detectable levels after that long they aren't doing much because they have been broken down so much it's just the test can be really sensitive, shouldn't mess with suppression really. Possibly at an absolute scale it may cause some kind of effect but in practicality it isn't really messing with anything.

Personally I wouldn't do T3 as I doubt your bloat is from fat, especially if it was a rapidly gained kind of bloat, like within a few months. I would cut carbs, or find the foods that might be upsetting your stomach if any.

Edit: I didn't see you responded to my post.

I would try fasting for a bit, like half a day or something and see if the bloating goes down, or eat less for two or three days, and then eat normal and see if the bloating comes back after a certain meal. I found sometimes pasta noodles make me get really bloated, sometimes sweet potatoes as well if I'm eating a lot.

One thing that can help is probiotics, or yogurt to help digestion if its that your body can't process the volume of food sometimes that helps. Other times it's just that your body doesn't like some food.
    You know I have this bad craving of almonds late at night.... besides that, I only eat carbs twice a week these days. Today I gorged some pop tarts after the longest while because its been awhile... so far so good. And I am already starting to feel wayyy less bloated at 250 deca per week this week. The pics below are at the beginning, Taken Monday... Im already looking way better than those. Definition is coming back hard!!!'But Eden I will try yoghurt! When is the best time to take it? What time? And give me a few brands you recommend (hopefully they will have them here). And also if I am carb cycling take it only carb days???? elaborate

Apr12_week7_2.jpg

Apr12_week7.jpg

I will be leaving to Colombia to do some testings there for my health issues, as soon as I know the dates I will let you know. Hopefully I can go Monday come Friday and dont miss any of my shots!! By then I'll only be on test.. and Ill take my Super Epi Andro and Super DMZ 3.0, a few pills to last me the week as part of my ''medical pills''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I eat my yogurt right before bed so it can sit in my stomach and make bacteria. I usually get fage, Greek gods, or some other Greek yogurt because I like the protein. But really any yogurt with active/live cultures will work.

Also if you get a Greek yogurt it shouldn't have a ton of carbs and so you should be able to take it on low carb and high carb days. I usually eat 200 grams.
    Last edited by Eden; 04-15-2016 at 11:58 AM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I eat my yogurt right before bed so it can sit in my stomach and make bacteria. I usually get fage, Greek gods, or some other Greek yogurt because I like the protein. But really any yogurt with active/live cultures will work.

Also if you get a Greek yogurt it shouldn't have a ton of carbs and so you should be able to take it on low carb and high carb days. I usually eat 200 grams.
    I need to start doing this again! I really like the 2% greek yogurt from Trader Joes, but the Fage 2% is also great
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea dude give it a go again. I really find it helps keep digestion going. With large amounts of food intake you can really feel when food starts sitting too long in your stomach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro!! Exactly what I needed to hear (well.. read..) I think this will be the perfect substitute for my late night almond addiction. I'll see if I can fage here on the Island (sometimes we are limited here)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys been awhile. Struggling with health issues but still on track with the cycle. About 1.5 week off Deca, and running test solo at 500mg a week with 4 caps of super epi andro, 2 caps of super dmz 3.0 and 25mg of t3. Hgh about 4 iu every morning.

Super bloated!!! That Deca!!!!!!

And Eden tnx for recommending yoghurt!! It's treating me very very well at night