User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 week in and I'm def seeing gains already... but also signs of gyno in my right nipp. Took 0.5mg Adex Sunday and 20mg Nolva. Yesterday took 20 mg nolva, today 20mg Nolva and 0.25mg adex.

Right nipp is very sensitive and there a bulb that is kinda painful when pressing against it. For example when I sleep on my right side during the night, I feel pain. Hopefully the AI and SERM would make it go away... if not, any advise??? There's no letro nor Caber source around here.. the sources I know carry only Adex and Nolva, so I can always get more if needed.

And also Hossam I remember you said to stay away from DHT, but would that aid in preventing gyno??? I have 3 bottles of Epi Andro.

Any quick advise is def appreciated!!! thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You figure it is either prolactin, estrogen or both.

So hitting both of them would be optimal if you did not have labs.

20mgs of Nolva ED, for the duration and .5mgs of Caber E3d would do the trick within a few months period for sure. Even with the new imbalances your body might see, it will still control pretty much anything.

I have had to eliminate pregyno on 2grams of gear in the past and that dosage of Nolva/Caber took care of it with ease.

Good luck man.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Wes thanks for the advise. Can't get a hold of caber though... will continue on Nolva through the weekend and Monday I will see a doctor to see if I can do some blood test or if she has another opinion regarding this painful lump.

On the the positive not, day 9, progress:

March10.jpg

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Hey Wes thanks for the advise. Can't get a hold of caber though... will continue on Nolva through the weekend and Monday I will see a doctor to see if I can do some blood test or if she has another opinion regarding this painful lump.

On the the positive not, day 9, progress:

March10.jpg

You're looking alot fuller already.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're looking alot fuller already.
    Cd's!! Been awhile man! Glad to have you here for the ride.

Good news, my right nip is less painful!!! Not completely painfree yet but way less pain. I'll be on 20mg nolva a day and Super Epi Andro @ 2 pills a day until it is completely gone. Still not sure if dht is good for my joint issue, but I gotta get rid of this pr gyno sympt.

I'm also using Preperation H on my right nip (read somewhere that this might help).

Tomorrow I will start increasing my Test dosage a bit @ 375 a week and deca will remain at 250 for one more week.
    Pulled 495 Yesterday, after months without going heavy. Felt good but my joints are killing me today!! Could be the adex also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Ending the 5th week.

- Bloated as hell, lack of definition but my large shirts barely fit comfy!!! I have gone from about 193 to 210 pounds in almost 5 weeks.
    - Gyno symptoms have diminished completely thanks to letro. Using this eod now.
    - acne is also been getting less
    - I'm a thinking time bomb.

I have stopped completely with super epiandro for the benefit of the doubt if dht would make my joint pain worse or not.

So far so good. Injected before in thighs, then switched to gluteus but for some reason it makes the nerves / lower back pain worse. So I got back to thigh injections.

Oh and I was a monster yesterday doing sets of 495 sumo deadz. Solid form. And still today my back is doing ok. My dose right about now is 1cc of Deca and 1cc of test (lowered test and increased Deca... See how it goes, until I get like a Deca dick or something.

I'm doing HGH usually twice a day now about 3iu twice a day. After this bottle I will start two smaller bottles of a higher class HGH, way more expensive, which should last me, both together, about 40 days, at around 5iu per day total

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great update and solid gains. So good to see you on here again!!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if you are eating much sweets but I find processed sugars like pastries and stuff make me super bloated. It will physically bloat my stomach and stuff pretty badly and I think it makes that area retain water. That and gear seriously makes some people retain water. Whether that's from the extra estrogen or what I don't know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Great update and solid gains. So good to see you on here again!!!!!
    Thanks Wes. I'll be needing advise from you pretty soon. Thanks for checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I don't know if you are eating much sweets but I find processed sugars like pastries and stuff make me super bloated. It will physically bloat my stomach and stuff pretty badly and I think it makes that area retain water. That and gear seriously makes some people retain water. Whether that's from the extra estrogen or what I don't know.
    I dropped all sugary stuff for about 3 weeks now. And still bloated as hell. 2 more weeks of lower dosed Deca and then finally I can breathe!!!

Oh and this week I'm getting the results from an MRI, and then see what the next step might be regarding my back and feet issues. Plan A is go to Colombia for complete checkup. But we will see. Still stuck at 207 pounds

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALLY!!! Someone doing some cool shit!!! Hahahaha! Nice work Vaynz! Great update. Lemme know what you think of the difference in HGH. I know where to find live well. Sounds like your getting things dialed in. Sugar and Test aren't good for me either. For me, I might get softer looking on Deca but not so much bloated, that generally comes from food in my experience. I know you know food so it will be good to see you rip this down and see how shredded you can get. Nows the time when you got hormones on your side!