Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
FINALLY!!! Someone doing some cool shit!!! Hahahaha! Nice work Vaynz! Great update. Lemme know what you think of the difference in HGH. I know where to find live well. Sounds like your getting things dialed in. Sugar and Test aren't good for me either. For me, I might get softer looking on Deca but not so much bloated, that generally comes from food in my experience. I know you know food so it will be good to see you rip this down and see how shredded you can get. Nows the time when you got hormones on your side!
Thanks Kab! Live well def works even at 3iu's a day. I ran it two weeks prior to starting test and Deca, and I was getting leaner and leaner. Today I trained with this huge dude (he was Mr. Aruba a few times), he took the lead and we killed back. He's a huge monster now all bloated, and I felt comfy being bloated as well in my tiny slinger hahaha. I have such a big bloated belly and almost no definition at all, I almost just look like an out of shape fat dude, but man did I feel strong today and big. Getting sick of the bloat though. Today was my first shot of lower Deca and next week I finish my Deca (thank God!!!) and will run test solo for 3-4 more weeks after.

I will post some pics in a bit.

Thinking of starting T3, low dose as well and stay around 25mgs (since I have in my stash) and see how it will work with the HGH and test as the Deca begins to wear off. Thoughts?