0 Thread(s)
    Clomid: 25mg EOD
    Sustain Alpha: 1-2 pumps 5on/2 off
    Evomuse Testruction: 5 on/2 off
    USP Test Powder: just picked this up for $5 a tub
    Forskolin: 50-100mg a day.
    Pine Pollen Tincture: as directed
    Epic Gainz: two full bottles

I will rotate: Fadogia, Fenugreek, Tribulus Atalus, Avena Stativa, Muira Puama, ChloroTest, Cistanche. Following the CDN method.

I have other herbs but they cross over with the Testruction.

This all may change with time.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus all my regular stapled such as: Betaine Anhydrous, Creatine HCL, Agmatine, L Citrulline, Creatine-O-Phosphate, Soy Lecethin Granules, PeptoPro, Recompadrol.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Interesting, never heard of Primeval Labs (glad I posted up, I learned something). Do you have a vendor of choice for their products? Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus is without a doubt high dosed caps, interesting to say the least. I've thought about pulling the trigger on it multiple times, however, I think I'll never run out of epiandro as it stands, which is a good thing because it's my all time favorite. A solid state SEDDS is interesting as well. I'd like to get O.N.'s opinion on that just for kicks. Seems like every company is coming out with some kind of delivery mechanism, which I suppose is a good thing. Grape Ape, sure, let's discuss your "off the hook" PCT. I'm in a mini-PCT currently, which probably won't last long as it never seems to, which I'm fine with, especially with 3 kids. I will say Wicked RES 100 Liquid, MacaPro, and OL LJ100 has me waking up with raging boners and its only been a few days. Impressive for what's been in my system for a good length of time. Anything goes and I'm interested in your PCT of choice. Enuke65, little surprised you're getting lethargy on Icon 11, what's your dosage per day? Thanks for chiming in guys. Who's next?
    Regarding the vendors, I use Legendary Supplements and Flex It Nutrition for almost everything anymore. They both have some of the best prices around and what you can't find on one site you can usually find on the other, plus free shipping on everything. Primeval Labs themselves have a good deal on bulk pricing, buy 4 or more and get 25% off, in addition to free shipping I believe.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 03-23-2016 at 09:30 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that I do not know those stores. Free shipping you say?

I'm am a huge fan of Lockoutsupplemements. Great selections, pricing, shipping and customer service.

Nutraverse has been great lately with an almost consistent 20% off some great brands/new products and an additional 5% off your total order.

Nutraplanet has an Easter sale starting tomorrow morning. They switched owners and have been declinin and filled with complaints durring this time. Seems they are trying to get back on top, and in good graces.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for posting up your PCT Grape Ape, looks like you're covered. Thanks for posting up vendor stuff Strong Guy. I, as well, have not heard of those vendors. I've been using Lockout with great success for a while now. Socal's been great to me lately, as well. I must say that Primeval 4-Androderm does intrigue me, but I've got plenty Alpha Gainz TD 4-Andro on hand as well as a custom mix 4-Andro TD in PA's carrier. For some reason, I absolutely love his carrier. I have been able to replicate E-Spray with great success and it's my all time favorite. It's great for pre sex, dries quick, and has great absorption. Only draw back is that you have to spread it in a lot of places. For example, 3 ml is a lot to spread for around 100mg. Not sure how high I can go in the mix. I know he mixes 7.2g active in a bottle, so, I've been hesitant to go above 8.5g to avoid grit. Curious about the consistency of the 4-Androderm, is it a gel or liquid? Is the smell strong? Does the smell stay on you all day? Also, noticed something on Primeval's website that would be right up my alley. Bios3 xanix, anyone ever try? I tend to like those kind of products. Nutraplanet used to be my goto until they moved their warehouse and changed their website. Nutriverse screwed up my order the other day, so I've been hesitant, however, they do have good prices and certain OL products that interest me. I'm still a die hard fan of Dermacrine and tend to incorporate that a lot. I have some Alpha Gainz TD DHEA to try because I'm curious how it is without the other actives in Dermacrine. I find the older I get, the more I enjoy Dermacrine. This coincides with everything I've ever heard about it being better if you are older. I do tend to put more on than I should, but what's new? Who's next?
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-24-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Primeval Labs has thirty percent off on their website. Use coupon code end30 I'm not sure how much longer it's good for but as of ten min ago it still works. I'm using their 4-Androderm right now and love it as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say that they are a stand up company. The first two bottles of 4-Androderm were leaking so I notified them and they sent me two more, no questions asked. Pretty cool

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I have to say that they are a stand up company. The first two bottles of 4-Androderm were leaking so I notified them and they sent me two more, no questions asked. Pretty cool
    Good to know and welcome aboard somm!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Thanks for posting up your PCT Grape Ape, looks like you're covered. Thanks for posting up vendor stuff Strong Guy. I, as well, have not heard of those vendors. I've been using Lockout with great success for a while now. Socal's been great to me lately, as well. I must say that Primeval 4-Androderm does intrigue me, but I've got plenty Alpha Gainz TD 4-Andro on hand as well as a custom mix 4-Andro TD in PA's carrier. For some reason, I absolutely love his carrier. I have been able to replicate E-Spray with great success and it's my all time favorite. It's great for pre sex, dries quick, and has great absorption. Only draw back is that you have to spread it in a lot of places. For example, 3 ml is a lot to spread for around 100mg. Not sure how high I can go in the mix. I know he mixes 7.2g active in a bottle, so, I've been hesitant to go above 8.5g to avoid grit. Curious about the consistency of the 4-Androderm, is it a gel or liquid? Is the smell strong? Does the smell stay on you all day? Also, noticed something on Primeval's website that would be right up my alley. Bios3 xanix, anyone ever try? I tend to like those kind of products. Nutraplanet used to be my goto until they moved their warehouse and changed their website. Nutriverse screwed up my order the other day, so I've been hesitant, however, they do have good prices and certain OL products that interest me. I'm still a die hard fan of Dermacrine and tend to incorporate that a lot. I have some Alpha Gainz TD DHEA to try because I'm curious how it is without the other actives in Dermacrine. I find the older I get, the more I enjoy Dermacrine. This coincides with everything I've ever heard about it being better if you are older. I do tend to put more on than I should, but what's new? Who's next?
    The carrier is a gel, not runny or gritty, no strong smell, dries fast, and no residue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I noticed they improved the bottle design recently. It was originally in a pump style, but now it is very similar to PP's/BPS's where the plunger raises as the product is used. I love this design, since there is virtually no waste from product left over in the bottle.

On a side note, I also picked up some bottles of their Tri-Dermal product to try later this fall when I'll most likely try to bulk up a bit. It's a transdermal 4-DHEA, 1-DHEA, and Epiandro all-in-one product.