User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Any thoughts on doing alongside with epi-andro?
    See almost all my posts above. Great synergy.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After blowing a ton of cash on bad Androsterone we have stopped ordering material for testing. we are only working with labs that will send samples first...guess what, most will not.

I do have some on the way, but it's esterified and will not be viable for td applications...but, we're gonna test it and see whats up. I imagine there will be some testing done on some of the recent androsterone products that have hit the market...seems like we stoked the fire to get everyone jumping on this! But, I find it hard to believe all these new companies have managed to source this elusive material.

I sat down with one of the best chemists in the industry and he stepped me through the process to make androsterone, and explained to me why it's nearly impossible to make...this was not a pep talk, it was him trying to convince me to give up chasing it.

we will try a little bit more, but we will not keep chasing it...just the testing costs for all this has been significant.

Progainz, I had two emails and one text message today from people asking about progainz...I actually pointed them to my response in this thread.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    After blowing a ton of cash on bad Androsterone we have stopped ordering material for testing. we are only working with labs that will send samples first...guess what, most will not.

I do have some on the way, but it's esterified and will not be viable for td applications...but, we're gonna test it and see whats up. I imagine there will be some testing done on some of the recent androsterone products that have hit the market...seems like we stoked the fire to get everyone jumping on this! But, I find it hard to believe all these new companies have managed to source this elusive material.

I sat down with one of the best chemists in the industry and he stepped me through the process to make androsterone, and explained to me why it's nearly impossible to make...this was not a pep talk, it was him trying to convince me to give up chasing it.

we will try a little bit more, but we will not keep chasing it...just the testing costs for all this has been significant.

Progainz, I had two emails and one text message today from people asking about progainz...I actually pointed them to my response in this thread.
    Thank you sincerely for trying SoCal. I'm still not 100% convinced IML has the real deal. It's good stuff, regardless. I also am eager to see true testing of all these new products claiming androsterone. I highly doubt I will ever see it, however, I might have friends in high places who will let me know the truth. I am still happy with the bulk epiandrosterone. It works magically. So much so that regardless of the other compounds I use, I never use an AI. I do have AI's just never feel the necessity. Thank you for your honesty and integrity SoCal. I will forever be grateful! Keep up the good fight, you wil be rewarded!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone had a great Easter!

if you don't celebrate, hope it was a great weekend
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post

Man that's a bummer! With all the great technology out there, why is it so difficult to make?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you Rob for all your efforts!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long should it take to start seeing results with 4dhea? This will be the start of week 3.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    How long should it take to start seeing results with 4dhea? This will be the start of week 3.
    When taking it in capsule form it usually takes about 3 or 4 weeks for me to start getting noticeable effects. This is my first time using it in TD form and it definitely kicked in quicker. I noticed increased libido and aggression after only about a week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep you posted on my developements.

Muscles look a little bit bigger already but not a huge difference. No all day pump or muscle hardening yet. Morning wood seems to be pretty consistent, but not too many NRB.

However, my past experience was with mostly oral methylated designers, and we know how fast those can kick in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe starting to see some body comp changes cant be 100 on that thoigh.

Strength hasn't been great, some lifts felt stronger, some didn't. Nothing above natural progression.

Could use some appetite increase.

I'll update after tomorrow's lifts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT ideas are changing. Dropping some products and going to add others.

Give me some suggestions on your favorite PCT products.