User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Anything Goes" Thread

Can we talk about anything "but" recovery from propecia and saw palmetto, etc? Where's my old bros at? What's the latest and greatest in your lives? How's the wives? What's up in Australia, O.N? Something, please. Here's a few tidbits. IML R-Andro stacked with Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano and TD Stano is awesomeness. Icon 11 smells fantastic. Took me a while to get accustomed to R-Andro, but once I dialed it in, it's pretty awesome. Anyone tried anything new lately? Proteins, pre workouts, etc? What's the future for sexbots? Anybody want a bunch of PN Andro 300 or FRL 5-Alpha T for a good price? DHEA stacks are now called Superdrol? What happened to AM? How many grams of epiandro can I add to a bottle of D-Spray before it gets gritty? Does DHEA and epiandro compete for the same receptors? Will someone clone Androdrive? I just found a bottle, how should I run it? How's that bulk androsterone coming, SoCal? Any new workout routines, Wesley? Is it just me? How's Obamacare treating you all? Would you fly to Belgium? What was in Celtic Labs I Want Me Gold Reserve to only require 1.5 grams? Who are the 415 followers following SS on Tapatalk? Is there anybody out there? How's my blood pressure and my life expectancy? Should I just delete this thread? Am I hormonal? I miss having good conversations here. Teach me something new. Happy Easter everyone! Here's to new Life!
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-23-2016 at 01:36 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's some tidbits from me.

Newer stuff I've tried (and like):

IML's R-Andro and Nor Andro, both legit. Olympus Labs' Ep1c Unleashed was a good go for me after an eight week run, seems to have a decent delivery system. But the most notable thing I've came a cross recently is Primeval Labs 4-Androderm. This stuff is awesome. Already feeling a difference after only about a week on, it's decent dosed topical 4-DHEA only, and the carrier is AWESOME. This and the Alpha Gainz line are the best topicals out there right now IMO.

Other notes: I've been doing intermittent fasting for several months now and have managed to become the leanest while retaining the most mass and strength that I have ever been able to do congruently at least. I've cut out cardio almost completely with the exception of some random bursts on the cardio machine between sets of lifting at the gym (tried something new) and this has worked surprisingly well. SARMS seem overrated to me. Oh, and I took accutane for three months in high school, but I don't dwell on it.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 03-23-2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: correction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for participating Strong Guy. I've yet to use IML Nor Andro, maybe some day later on down the line. I have yet to use the Epic yet as well, however, I have LGI The Natural and Wicked Epic Gains on hand and am looking forward to those. See it in the nearby future. I have a hard time with the limonene scent that PN uses in their products. I seem to smell it on me all day. I have, however, used Alpha Gainz 4-Andro TD and it's legit. Got a few more bottles that I'm eager to run as well as some powder. I need to learn a little more about intermittent fasting, however, just the word fasting turns me off. As far as SARMS go, only one seems intriguing to me and that's MK-677. Don't know if I'll ever use it, but I've never used any SARMS and have other things I'd rather run. Good call on not dwelling on the accutane. Who's next?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running Olympus UK's Super-4 and Super-Epi. Both are Dhea derivatives combined in a solid state SEDDS delivery system. IMO probably the best Andros on the market and the price is great. The Epi gives you 1000mg for 30 days. That's beastly.

Also stacking with 300mg topical Epiandro. Dissolved 4.5g into a bottle of salvo. Followed Wes' directions. Having trouble suspending 150mg/ml. There is def some grit left over. Going to follow the process again and hope that works.

Thinking of adding 100mg of topical 4DHEA(AG 4-TD). Waiting to see how well the current cycle kicks in first just incase the extra might not be worth it.

Running:

SUPER-4: 550MG for 8-10 weeks.
    Super-Epi: 500mg for 8-10 weeks.
    Epi TD: 300mg for 8-10 weeks.

I can feel things kicking in so far. Probably the 4dhea as I'm not a great responder to Epiandro, but this is the highest I've run it and with superior delivery.

My PCT is going to be off the hook if anyone wants to discuss that.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops, I totally typed the wrong brand. Its Primeval Labs not Platinum Nutraceuticals (sorry, been a long day), I corrected it in the original post. I know what you mean about Platinum Nutraceuticals, I tried their Andro-300, carrier was very runny and the product was extremely gritty in consistency, made me wonder how/if there was any absorption at all. The Primeval Labs stuff is legit though, smooth, drys fast and no residue. It reminds me almost exactly of PP's Androenhance, minus the strong astringent smell, which is yet another good thing. Would definitely recommend the 4-Androderm, I started noticing the positive effects on mood, well being, and libido within the first week. I think topical is the way to go with 4-DHEA.

As far as the intermittent fasting, I've tried both the "lean gains" (16:8), and one to two 24-hour fasts per week, and have found the latter to be more effective for me. I was skeptical at first too, and I don't think it's for everyone, but for me it has worked remarkably well.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy_; 03-23-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP that was post might revive this forum if we could somehow get it sent to every member so they'd read it, tons of good conversation starters there.

I'll contribute some.

Ten days into icon-11, noticing leaning effect and vascularity. Finished half a bottle of XI-KT before starting this, swear I saw like 5 lbs come out of nowhere, random weight gain has since abated.
    Feeling somewhat lethargic though, looking to add topical stano or 4-dhea, not trying to pack on lbs, just get some energy back.

Thoughts?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try the SUP3R-Epi Elite. Nutra-Verse has it at 20% off.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that just basically epiandro with a delivery matrix?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes a SEEDS delivery. Very similar to the one used by Wicked Supps and PP's Liqui-Vade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, never heard of Primeval Labs (glad I posted up, I learned something). Do you have a vendor of choice for their products? Sup3r Epi Elite by Olympus is without a doubt high dosed caps, interesting to say the least. I've thought about pulling the trigger on it multiple times, however, I think I'll never run out of epiandro as it stands, which is a good thing because it's my all time favorite. A solid state SEDDS is interesting as well. I'd like to get O.N.'s opinion on that just for kicks. Seems like every company is coming out with some kind of delivery mechanism, which I suppose is a good thing. Grape Ape, sure, let's discuss your "off the hook" PCT. I'm in a mini-PCT currently, which probably won't last long as it never seems to, which I'm fine with, especially with 3 kids. I will say Wicked RES 100 Liquid, MacaPro, and OL LJ100 has me waking up with raging boners and its only been a few days. Impressive for what's been in my system for a good length of time. Anything goes and I'm interested in your PCT of choice. Enuke65, little surprised you're getting lethargy on Icon 11, what's your dosage per day? Thanks for chiming in guys. Who's next?
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-23-2016 at 09:17 PM.