Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
After blowing a ton of cash on bad Androsterone we have stopped ordering material for testing. we are only working with labs that will send samples first...guess what, most will not.

I do have some on the way, but it's esterified and will not be viable for td applications...but, we're gonna test it and see whats up. I imagine there will be some testing done on some of the recent androsterone products that have hit the market...seems like we stoked the fire to get everyone jumping on this! But, I find it hard to believe all these new companies have managed to source this elusive material.

I sat down with one of the best chemists in the industry and he stepped me through the process to make androsterone, and explained to me why it's nearly impossible to make...this was not a pep talk, it was him trying to convince me to give up chasing it.

we will try a little bit more, but we will not keep chasing it...just the testing costs for all this has been significant.

Progainz, I had two emails and one text message today from people asking about progainz...I actually pointed them to my response in this thread.
Man that's a bummer! With all the great technology out there, why is it so difficult to make?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, thank you Rob for all your efforts!!!