User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The "Anything Goes" Thread

Can we talk about anything "but" recovery from propecia and saw palmetto, etc? Where's my old bros at? What's the latest and greatest in your lives? How's the wives? What's up in Australia, O.N? Something, please. Here's a few tidbits. IML R-Andro stacked with Alpha Gainz Alpha Stano and TD Stano is awesomeness. Icon 11 smells fantastic. Took me a while to get accustomed to R-Andro, but once I dialed it in, it's pretty awesome. Anyone tried anything new lately? Proteins, pre workouts, etc? What's the future for sexbots? Anybody want a bunch of PN Andro 300 or FRL 5-Alpha T for a good price? DHEA stacks are now called Superdrol? What happened to AM? How many grams of epiandro can I add to a bottle of D-Spray before it gets gritty? Does DHEA and epiandro compete for the same receptors? Will someone clone Androdrive? I just found a bottle, how should I run it? How's that bulk androsterone coming, SoCal? Any new workout routines, Wesley? Is it just me? How's Obamacare treating you all? Would you fly to Belgium? What was in Celtic Labs I Want Me Gold Reserve to only require 1.5 grams? Who are the 415 followers following SS on Tapatalk? Is there anybody out there? How's my blood pressure and my life expectancy? Should I just delete this thread? Am I hormonal? I miss having good conversations here. Teach me something new. Happy Easter everyone! Here's to new Life!
    Last edited by testosteronet; 03-23-2016 at 01:36 PM.