User Tag List

Thread: Uk suppliers

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uk suppliers

Hey guys, anyone have a decent supplier in the UK for wickedsupps stuff? I've been using tococaps for a while and I usually get them in bulk/with other supps to minimise shipping costs but last time I got slapped by customs charges too.

Honestly, tococaps have done wonders for my hair and I'd use them over any of the alternatives but by the time all is said and done from all of the suppliers I know of I end up spending more than an extra tubs worth of cash on shipping the damn things.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hey guys, anyone have a decent supplier in the UK for wickedsupps stuff? I've been using tococaps for a while and I usually get them in bulk/with other supps to minimise shipping costs but last time I got slapped by customs charges too.

Honestly, tococaps have done wonders for my hair and I'd use them over any of the alternatives but by the time all is said and done from all of the suppliers I know of I end up spending more than an extra tubs worth of cash on shipping the damn things.
    Normally we under declare the value so you avoid all import duties and taxes if you are buying direct from us.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au