User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freepressright, thank you for the first real noble, caring reply itt; This was the kind of respectable help I believed I would find here.

I went ahead and reposted the thread in the Post Finasteride section, found here:
    Need help overcoming hopefully my final stages of PFS

To English and Entropy, I no longer seek help from either one of you and please don't bother posting in any of my further threads. You have both met me with disrespect, insults and doubt of my knowledge of my own body by insinuating I am merely a hypochondriac.

When you have watched the fat drain from under your eyes in 2 weeks - screaming in the mirror - and when you have watched the muscle sap out of your arms so fast (while on a calculated, bulk diet) that it leaves creases in your skin, when you STRUGGLE to get 7 hours of sleep because for months on end your body would only allow you to get 5-6 hours of interrupted sleep, and when your genitals shrink and hang in ways you've never experienced in your life until right after you took a drug, then you can truly appreciate how insulting that is for me when I visit doctors or people like you who try and tell me it's simply "all in my head".

The avatar is not me; I wanted to find some kind of jacked guy as an avatar just to try and fit in a bit with you guys. The truth is I would be too ashamed to post a recent picture of me after what this drug has done to me. I used to be jacked, but due to the hormonal shifts, muscular atrophy, and overall fatigue PFS caused me, that is no longer the case.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lastly, I notice that you guys don't have many recent replies in the PFS section.

My plead to anyone on here that reads this and is knowledgeable: please help me and don't just judge me as one of those negative posters from propeciahelp that aren't really willing to put any real effort into recovering. I truly do believe I can recover from this and have been actively working towards it for near a year and a half. I have visited a doctor, a urologist, 2 endos (one being Dr. Eugene Shippen who diagnosed me with low testosterone), a nutritionist, and even an acupuncturist, and paid over thousands of dollars to try and fight this. Believe me, I've fought for this. Please help me end this.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    moved to the PFS section
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!