User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SwoleSource, I will conquer this but I need help. Help me finally kill my stupid PFS

My search for recovery has finally lead me here, to you all. This forum looks encouraging, intellectual, and full of motivation... far from what I found when I first seeked help. I first ended up on some random google searches, then propeciahelp.com - which was just full of despair and negativity - then I found solvepfs.com which helped me get on track concerning probiotics and eating right, and now finally I am here.

(I'm just going to cover pretty much everything in this first post so that you guys won't have to ask me a myriad of questions about my situation. Sorry if it's long)

I'm calling out all you experienced, knowledgeable blokes. Help me finally kill off this stupid curse that's been holding me back for nearly a year and a half now. I was 23 when I took it and now I'm 25 still fighting the same fight. My side-effects to this day are shrinking genitals, aginig skin (aging faster than normal - from 23 to 25 I have grown almost full nasolabial folds), loose skin, random bouts of insomnia, and stubborn fat around my gut. Curiously enough, I never suffered from ED and my libido hardly dropped if at all. In 2015, I suffered from my worst bouts of depression and thought about suicide for months, but I fought and fought against it because I knew there was still hope somewhere. That hope led me to get through those thoughts and now I am incredibly determined to put an end to this.

I eating gluten-free, dairy-free; I take prescript-assist (probiotic) everyday; I workout regularly again (and am gaining back muscle lost by the initial stages of PFS); I try and get 7 hours of sleep a day (my body doesn't really let me get 8 anymore); I eat spinach, kale, kombucha, and sauerkraut about everyday; And lastly, I meditate pretty often to try and bring down cortisol.

My work is stressful by nature; I work in phone sales. I figure this may play a role in not allowing my body to fully fight cortisol as well as it could.

Regardless of these sides and the length of time I've suffered from them, I truly believe I can recover from this and I hope you guys will help me out simply out of kindness and your willingness to help others grow into positive giants like yourselves. So SS, please help and guide me. I want to stand on the other side of this disease with you, cdnuts, Chi, entrophy, Brainfogboy, and everyone else who has recovered from this.
    Last edited by Atticas; 03-26-2016 at 08:11 AM.