User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Add some nizoral 2% to the area daily. Let it sit on for 5 minutes and rinse.

Was easily available on Ebay up until last week..now the Feds directed them to remove all Nizoral 2% sales. You can get it in the US with a script.
    Don't do this. The reason nizoral is good for male pattern baldness is it occupies the dht receptor in the place of dht, but dht actually makes your facial hair grow in darker and thicker.. Personally I think dht is just one component of going bald.. But that's definitely why all the hairloss products work.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Don't do this. The reason nizoral is good for male pattern baldness is it occupies the dht receptor in the place of dht, but dht actually makes your facial hair grow in darker and thicker.. Personally I think dht is just one component of going bald.. But that's definitely why all the hairloss products work.
    I thought he wanted to fill in that area fuller and darker??

Sorry if I misunderstood
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought he wanted to fill in that area fuller and darker??

Sorry if I misunderstood
    He does, but the area is on his face! Facial hair is directly related to the amount of dht in your system. Unfortunately for baldness prone guys, it seems like dht plays a big role in losing scalp hair, therefore blocking the receptors with ketoconazole (sp?) is actually a potent anti-androgen has a positive effect on scalp hair. It'd have the reverse effect on facial hair though.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone want to grow hair in a specific area of his body just rub it daily
    with Castor oil and see the results very fast.

I am using it now to regrow back my hair mixed with Coconut oil and Palm fruit oil
    and the results are very good so far, my oil mix is:

1- Cold pressed castor oil
    2- Extra virgin coconut oil
    3- Organic red palm oil
    4- Extra virgin olive oil
    5- Grape seed oil

I used to rub my back when i had a torn muscle with Castor oil
    as it gives a very good pain relief but the hair in that area
    became more than all of my back.

This one dosn't have any smell and very thick that you will need just a little drops
    and mix it with olive oil and rub your beard with it.

Home Health Castor Oil.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He does, but the area is on his face! Facial hair is directly related to the amount of dht in your system. Unfortunately for baldness prone guys, it seems like dht plays a big role in losing scalp hair, therefore blocking the receptors with ketoconazole (sp?) is actually a potent anti-androgen has a positive effect on scalp hair. It'd have the reverse effect on facial hair though.
    Oddly enough I have seen it grow new facial hair as well as body hair.

We used this with clients in the past to elminate acne. It is anti fungal and for whatever reason back in the 90's I cant remember why, we all started using Nizoral 2%. Applied to the body, or face, let it sit for 5-10mins and rinse.

Every one of us had massive hair growth in those areas. I honestly cannot explain it, other then confirm this. What sux is I never had body hair on my stomach/abs/chest. I was getting a few pimples and inflammation from Tren and so I did the nizoral 2% trick. So it worked like a charm, got rid of acne and inflamation and now years later I still have to shave those areas every few days. I can't stand it LOL.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oddly enough I have seen it grow new facial hair as well as body hair.

We used this with clients in the past to elminate acne. It is anti fungal and for whatever reason back in the 90's I cant remember why, we all started using Nizoral 2%. Applied to the body, or face, let it sit for 5-10mins and rinse.

Every one of us had massive hair growth in those areas. I honestly cannot explain it, other then confirm this. What sux is I never had body hair on my stomach/abs/chest. I was getting a few pimples and inflammation from Tren and so I did the nizoral 2% trick. So it worked like a charm, got rid of acne and inflamation and now years later I still have to shave those areas every few days. I can't stand it LOL.
    I can only guess but maybe the receptors in the area down regulated and then the reintroduction of dht = puberty like spurt? That could be really interesting, I've read about a doctor (pezzi, he's a fruitloop but respected somehow) using finasteride to downregulate dht receptors, then introducing andractim to grow his cock but I figured the guy was just categorically fucking insane.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can only guess but maybe the receptors in the area down regulated and then the reintroduction of dht = puberty like spurt? That could be really interesting, I've read about a doctor (pezzi, he's a fruitloop but respected somehow) using finasteride to downregulate dht receptors, then introducing andractim to grow his cock but I figured the guy was just categorically fucking insane.
    Ugh.

Why not just use a bathmate and blast yourself with DHT. Much safer and you would still get upregulation of DHT receptors without having to down regulate first. That just sounds ridiculous.

Anyone want to try that finasteride experiment......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Ugh.

Why not just use a bathmate and blast yourself with DHT. Much safer and you would still get upregulation of DHT receptors without having to down regulate first. That just sounds ridiculous.

Anyone want to try that finasteride experiment......lol
    I think he's theory was that by downregulating the enzyme, he could recreate the growth spurt we get in puberty. Like super sensitive receptors + high amounts of dht + yohimbine (alpha blockers increase blood flow in general) would increase the size/sensitivity etc of his junk. I read it in one of his books about hormonal adjustment. I remember it sticking in my brain cause he was one of the guys treating the accutane community.. Made me lol massively that he was giving these poor bastards another poison to cure their poisoning haha.

Edit - dude is Kevin Pezzi M.D, seems I actually read his stuff when I stumbled on pegym researching dht and puberty.
    Last edited by entropy; 03-30-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's theory was that by downregulating the enzyme, he could recreate the growth spurt we get in puberty. Like super sensitive receptors + high amounts of dht + yohimbine (alpha blockers increase blood flow in general) would increase the size/sensitivity etc of his junk. I read it in one of his books about hormonal adjustment. I remember it sticking in my brain cause he was one of the guys treating the accutane community.. Made me lol massively that he was giving these poor bastards another poison to cure their poisoning haha.

Edit - dude is Kevin Pezzi M.D, seems I actually read his stuff when I stumbled on pegym researching dht and puberty.
    All of that about Pezzi brightened my day up somewhat, but is does go to show that some guys are just not negatively affected at all during and/or post 5 AR inhibitors. Some guys piss around for decades with their hormones and are just fine. I'm thinking it probably requires a certain carefree attitude as well as some genetic coding that we don't possess.

By the way, some guys are meant to be afflicted with a fungal growth in their follicles that stops the hair growth and this is what Nizoral was designed to remove, which then allows the hair to grow. This is what it's sold for in the UK in most pharmacies and for reasons of anti-dandruff which is a symptom of the fungal growth. Getting rid of it in very affected guys will always result in greater hair growth wherever it's used, but given that it also happens to be a powerful DHT blocker i agree with you that it maybe should be left off the face. That said, what if one was to use it a few times in succession, kill the bugs, then cessation for months? Repeat. Maybe that would be best of both worlds dependent on length of DHT action.....

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    Anyone want to grow hair in a specific area of his body just rub it daily
    with Castor oil and see the results very fast.

I am using it now to regrow back my hair mixed with Coconut oil and Palm fruit oil
    and the results are very good so far, my oil mix is:

1- Cold pressed castor oil
    2- Extra virgin coconut oil
    3- Organic red palm oil
    4- Extra virgin olive oil
    5- Grape seed oil

I used to rub my back when i had a torn muscle with Castor oil
    as it gives a very good pain relief but the hair in that area
    became more than all of my back.

This one dosn't have any smell and very thick that you will need just a little drops
    and mix it with olive oil and rub your beard with it.

Home Health Castor Oil.
    Hmm...I've never heard of this before, and I've looked around for some tips and tricks. From everything I've read it sounded like you're either born to have a good beard or you're not. My beard isn't the worst, but it's thin and I absolutely hate that. With the low cost of castor oil, it could be worth a shot... I need a full beard for these cold NH winters!