User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayB603 View Post
    Hmm...I've never heard of this before, and I've looked around for some tips and tricks. From everything I've read it sounded like you're either born to have a good beard or you're not. My beard isn't the worst, but it's thin and I absolutely hate that. With the low cost of castor oil, it could be worth a shot... I need a full beard for these cold NH winters!
    I certainly can't verify the suggestion from Hossam, but i can tell you for sure that what you eat and how you live your life greatly influences your hair growth in terms of thickness, density, speed of growth, beard, body, head hair, the lot. Obviously it is about maximising what you have been given and some of us are given alot, some not much!!! I've been both very sick and very healthy. Night and day regards beard and head hair health, thickness etc.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    Anyone want to grow hair in a specific area of his body just rub it daily
    with Castor oil and see the results very fast.

I am using it now to regrow back my hair mixed with Coconut oil and Palm fruit oil
    and the results are very good so far, my oil mix is:

1- Cold pressed castor oil
    2- Extra virgin coconut oil
    3- Organic red palm oil
    4- Extra virgin olive oil
    5- Grape seed oil

I used to rub my back when i had a torn muscle with Castor oil
    as it gives a very good pain relief but the hair in that area
    became more than all of my back.

This one dosn't have any smell and very thick that you will need just a little drops
    and mix it with olive oil and rub your beard with it.

Home Health Castor Oil.
    Castor oil is the shit man but I take mine orally as I get better results. It converts to PGE2 in the body which stimulates hair growth and pigmentation. I take about 1-2 ml orally per day. It definitely has thickened up my scalp hair and facial hair and eyebrows/lashes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi tubzy, i am really impressed with the wealth of knowledge you possess and then share which is really a big service to guys like me.
    I came across a post where you mentioned about finding a new protocol to stop hairloss from DHT prohormones, which included selsun blue shampoo as well as two lesser known drugs: with one of them being setipiprant.
    Being a fin/dut sufferer, would it be safe for me to try this protocol?
    As stupid as I may seem, I dont wanna lose my hair ( dont have the face to go bald) lol.

How has your experience been and alternatively wouldnt PRP treatments be enough to stop shedding from prohormones?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    He does, but the area is on his face! Facial hair is directly related to the amount of dht in your system. Unfortunately for baldness prone guys, it seems like dht plays a big role in losing scalp hair, therefore blocking the receptors with ketoconazole (sp?) is actually a potent anti-androgen has a positive effect on scalp hair. It'd have the reverse effect on facial hair though.
    I was actually looking into the ketaconazole stuff for awhile. But im assuming it could have a bad effect like propecia has.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.