User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AndroDrive - Is anything out there like it?

Is anything out there like AndroDrive V3? Or anything to stack to make similar?

I did have extremely productive time in gym and work on it. Gains weren't the best, but laser focus and productivity in general was awesome.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried BPS's Dermacrine? It's virtually the same thing in topical form. Dermacrine has always made me feel awesome: libido, motivation, endurance, etc. It was great when made by Primordial Performace and it's still great now that BPS has taken over production.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy_ View Post
    Have you tried BPS's Dermacrine? It's virtually the same thing in topical form. Dermacrine has always made me feel awesome: libido, motivation, endurance, etc. It was great when made by Primordial Performace and it's still great now that BPS has taken over production.
    To me androdrive was much better. The dermacrine from BPS gives me crazy anxiety. It's horrible.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Strong_Guy_'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    To me androdrive was much better. The dermacrine from BPS gives me crazy anxiety. It's horrible.
    Interesting, I usually run Dermacrine on the higher side (5-6 pumps) and never had that. Seems like I remember where some have mentioned that before possibly due to the pregnenolone, maybe some are just more sensitive. Of course I got awful anxiety from both epistane and ostarine which I thought was mostly unheard of.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've always been a little wary of stuff like dermacrine tbh. Its a little bit to far away the target hormones to be sure where it ends up, you know? Like, pregnenolone can easily become cortisol or even estrogen quite easily. And Dhea in men is much more likely to aromatise. I know they like to claim something about the enzymes in your skin converting primarily to androgens but the enzymes in your subcutaneous fat etc covert primarily to estrogen. Does that make sense or have I gone off on a tangent?
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Ya I've tried Dermacrine at lower pumps ~3 for a base, and ~4 standalone. Nothing like 3-4 AndroDrive Caps. Something with 5-preg maybe.